Chapter 6: Left Behind Yet Again

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

"Se-Sehun I-I can't...Please..."

 

"Hmm? Did you say something?"

 

"L-Let me...It hurts Sehun-ah...Please..I really need to--"

 

"Nuh-uh. Not going to happen."

 

"S-Sehun plea--"

 

"You know, you guys are literally having right now, just not ." Baekhyun commented from where he was sitting, which--mind you--is on Chanyeol's lap. "The only thing missing is you guys ing each other."

 

"Baekhyun! Words please! We're eating, okay?" Suho commented, his face getting flustered from Baekhyun's bold choice of words. Baekhyun only rolled his eyes and fed Chanyeol the dumplings he was eating. "You're just jealous because you don't have someone sitting on you and feeding you." he replied, words hitting Suho directly. 

 

"Yah! W-What about Chen? He's got no one sitting on him as well!"

 

Baekhyun glanced over to Chen who was sitting VERY close to an oblivious Baozi, a.k.a. Xiumin. Baekhyun turned to Suho again and smirked. "I bet 5 minutes before lunch that he'll be under Xiumin in no time."

 

While Suho and Baekhyun argue over Xiumin and Chen and other senseless things, let's go over this situation. Apparently, after their little fashion show this morning, the five newly transformed boys were not allowed to go anywhere without their boyfriends, except for Xiumin and Chen of course but Chen was keeping a close eye on the eldest ever since this morning. Hungry predator eyes were set on these five fashionable boys whenever they roam around so their boyfriends were on their side all throughout their classes.

 

So now you can imagine what they're like during lunch. Luhan, Baekhyun and Tao were sitting on their boyfriends Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris respectively. The reason why Luhan was acting like he and Sehun were doing the deed was because Sehun wouldn't let go of him and he can't eat his lunch properly. Luhan didn't get to eat breakfast this morning, thus making his stomach hurt in hunger. Plus, Sehun wouldn't let go of him, the younger's arms trapping his own, and it only makes things worse.

 

"Where are Jongin and Kyungsoo anyway?" Suho asked after purposely losing to Baekhyun over their argument. No one answered because only SINGLE people like Suho wouldn't know what Jongin and Kyungsoo are doing right now.

 

--

 

Achoo!

Achoo!

 

"Babe, are you okay?" Jongin asked after he and Kyungsoo both sneezed. "Are you catching a cold?"

 

"No, I'm fine. You?"

 

"I'm feeling fine too."

 

"I guess someone thought about us." Kyungsoo said as he wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck. "Now, where were we?"

 

--

 

"Sehunnie? Where are we going?" Luhan asked as he was being pulled by Sehun towards the younger's car. It's been a week ever since Luhan has changed his physical appearance and Sehun just wanted Luhan to be away from school for a while. There have been numerous attacks on Luhan these past few days.

 

Attack #1:

Sehun was walking down the hallway when he noticed Luhan at the end of the hall drop a few things. He rushed to him but something--or rather someone-- from behind Luhan made him stop and fume with anger.

 

While Luhan was bending down to pick up his stuff, a group of guys were staring at Luhan's and were making whistling sounds. They even attempted on slapping the curves but Sehun reached them and slapped the guy's hand before it even made contact with Luhan's jeans.

 

Upon seeing Sehun, the dudes cowered and scattered away. 'Douche bags.' Sehun thought before placing a protective hand on Luhan's (woah there), startling the older but he just let Sehun be. As he said a few chapters ago, Sehun can touch him ANYWHERE.

 

Attack #2:

Luhan has soccer practice today and being the boyfriend, Sehun had no other choice but to go. He was supposed to go with everyone but the others all had something planned and so he went by himself. When he reached the field, he sat on the benches and watched Luhan do his thing.

 

Luhan was teaching a teammate how to run faster by having a good starting position. He adjusted the player's arm and leg distance and instructed the player to do it better in the next game. When the supposed next game was done, Luhan went back to the player and said something that made the player's expression light up like he had a brilliant idea.

 

Sehun didn't like that idea.

 

The goal was to get Luhan to teach him the proper position but the player had other plans. When Luhan stood in front of the player, his back facing the guy, not only did the player not focus but also drooled on how Luhan has perfect milky white legs and how his was in front of him!

 

Sehun didn't think twice as a soccer ball rolled in front of him and he stood up, waiting for Luhan to get away. When Luhan wasn't in front of the player anymore, Sehun kicked the ball with so much force that it landed straight on the target player's , making the guy roll around the grass while holding his .

 

Luhan jogged over to Sehun. "What was that? Why did you do that?"

 

Sehun stared at Luhan. "He's a . And he's dumb because he runs slow." Instead of getting angry at the possibility of injuring his teammate, Luhan only pecked Sehun on the lips and smiled. "That was a nice kick! Where'd you learn that? I didn't teach you that!"

 

"I might have played a little soccer when I was a child."

 

That information earned Sehun another peck on the lips and the promise of having dinner with him tomorrow.

 

 

"Here we are." Sehun stopped the car in front of a fancy restaurant around Gangnam. Luhan giddily exited the car and went inside, hand in hand with Sehun. When he was inside, he got taken aback at how fancy the restaurant really looked. He looked at himself. He was only wearing a now sweaty shirt because he kept running away from Baekhyun and his crazy plans. Sehun looked a little nicer than he did and that only made him insecure.

 

"If you're being shy right now because of what you're wearing, don't be. You look lovely in anything, with or without anything." Sehun whispered in his ear, making Luhan turn red like a tomato. They were escorted upstairs (yes, the restaurant had two floors. Fancy.) and outside to a place with a lot of flowering plants and scented candles. A dinner table for two was in the middle waiting for them with mouth-watering dishes displayed.

 

Luhan kept on eyein the feast in front of him. "You know Hunnie, we could have had dinner in a normal fast food restaurant you know but wow, these look SO good. Ahh, I don't know where to start."

 

"You know I only want the best for you, Lu." Sehun smiled and he too started eating.

 

The night was one of those nights that Luhan would wish he could record a video of and store if  he ever wanted to replay it again. He and Sehun were laughing, telling jokes and just being themselves like how they were at the beginning of their relationship. Luhan's stomach hurt but not because he was hungry but because he was having so much fun and he could see that Sehun was feeling the same.

 

'So I guess he's not tired of me. Screw Baekhyun and his stupid plans. I'm sure Sehun isn't cheating on me.' Luhan thought as he and Sehun made a toast and drank some lovely wine. Sehun stood up to excuse himself and went to the restroom. Luhan only stared at his figure and finished the remaining food.

 

At some point, he managed to catch a glimpse of Sehun's untouched phone on the table. 'Weird. It's not bothering us right now.'

 

Luhan's curiosity got the best of him and so he reached out his hand and took hold of Sehun's phone. When he opened the device, a picture of him and Sehun flashed in front of him and he smiled, remembering that time when he forced Sehun to take a picture with him when they were at the beach. 'It felt like yesterday.' Luhan thought as he swiped his thumb to unlock it--

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" in a flash, the device in his hand was now being held by Sehun. "Are you snooping through my texts?"

 

"W-What?", suddenly, Luhan felt like Sehun was seeing him as the bad guy. He stood up to meet Sehun's eyes. "Don't I have the right to do that? I'm your boyfriend! I--"

 

The gadget in his boyfriend's hand started ringing and Sehun turned away from him to answer it. "Hello?--Yeah--No, I'm not busy at the moment--Okay sure, bye."

 

Sehun kissed Luhan's cheek and told Luhan while he was walking away: "You should go home. It's getting late."

 

When Sehun was nowhere in sight, Luhan crumpled to the floor and curled on his knees while hot tears escaped his pretty eyes. 

 

'The phone wasn't bothering us earlier. Guess I spoke too soon.' he said as he released a sob. 'What have I done wrong?'

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: So there were less comments on the previous chapter and it made me sad :( I'm also sorry that I didn't update yesterday because I was feeling sick and I slept throughout the whole day. Hopefully this chapter will be enough to make it up to you guys :) Please, please comment below okay? SUBSCRIBES AND UPVOTES are also appreciated :)

As promised, here are some sneak peeks of stories that I am planning to write. Tell me which story you want me to write.

 

Sneak Peek #1: Like In Those Fanfics

It was another boring day at the dorm. After hard-core practicing the next choreography for their upcoming comeback, everyone was using today as a day-off to sleep or just chill around. Most of the SLEEP TEAM members were Kai, Kris, Tao and Lay. The others were just fooling around, some watching television and others were in the kitchen, probably bugging Kyungsoo to cook for them.

 

Baekhyun was one of those people who were fooling around with their phones. He decided to check the comments of his latest Instagram post:

ilurvByunBaek: Oppa! You are so handsome I can't even >//<

hartexohart: WOOOW! your new hair color looks nice!

kpopislife: waaah hubby please marry me jebal~~~

andreaexo: omona shiiiit oppa don't kill us.

 

There were a lot of comments like that but one comment from a username called 'ParkBaekhyun' caught his eyes. It was a link to somewhere and Baekhyun being Baekhyun tapped the link. The link had sent him to a website filled with words (and ads, ugh) and there were stars and titles and pictures of his sunbaenims--wait.

 

Asianfanfics.

 

That was the title of the website. Curious, Baekhyun scrolled down and checked out the stories with the stars beside them. It must mean that they're popular like EXO, right? A certain story entitled *'Something Flutters' had him clicking on it and reading it. He was glad to have had learned basic english and understood the story. After the first two chapters, Baekhyun's head snapped to Luhan and Sehun taking their sweet time in feeding each other popcorn while watching a movie. They were smiling at each other and it was weird but--cute weird.

 

Baekhyun looked at the story, then back to Luhan and Sehun, then back to the story, and then back to Luhan and Sehun again.

 

'Hunhan, huh?' Baekhyun thought and he smirked. 'This should be fun.'

 

(*Something Flutters is a real hunhan story written by fantasy_seoul)

 

 

Sneak Peek #2: EXO High School Host Club. (All EXO pairings)

'You need to work in order for you to survive this school.'

 

His mother's words echoed in his mind and Kyungsoo gripped the paper of his new workplace in his hands. He had went through thin and thick in order to get this scholarship in SM High and now that he's gotten himself in, he realized that he won't have any money left to buy the needed school materials. He searched high and low to find a workplace near school and also somewhere he could stay but found nothing that would suit to his needs.

 

Fortunately a particular job in the business section of the newspaper had him jumping around in glee. Apparently, there is some sort of business inside the school and he ought to check it out. It was a mini cafe and students of the said school came by to get a daily dose of their coffee. 

 

Now standing in front of the double doors that will lead him to his new workplace, he clutched the paper tightly before opening one of the doors and was surprised to see--

 

11 boys wearing grass skirts.

 

'What the--'

 

"Hello and welcome to EXO High School Host Club!"

 

'H-Hoes' Club? What?'

 

 

Sneak Peek #3: Back To Where We Started (All EXO pairings)

The remaining boys of EXO, specifically Chanyeol, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun, were standing in front of the door of their very first dorm. They have been told by Kim Young Min, the new CEO of SM Entertainment, to spend their last week in Korea in peace before they debut in America and 'work their asses for him' as he said. 

 

They all decided to come back to their very first dorm so they can relax a bit because being in their new dorm just reminds them of loads of work. They also decided to bring with them comfortable clothes and not those type of clothes that fans see at the airport or in their shows. They really have chosen to leave work and remnants of it in their new dorm and be a little at peace.

 

"Ready?" Suho asked and they nodded. He turned the doorknob slowly and opened the door with such care, afraid that the door might fall off because it hasn't been opened since they moved. When the scent of dust hit their nostrils, they all sighed in relief because yay, no expensive over-fragrant perfumes.

 

When everyone got inside, that was when it hit them that there were other people in the house, and by other people they mean the ex-EXO members, Kris, Luhan and Tao. They were sitting on the sofa, looking like they have waited for them the minute they landed in Korea.

 

"Ayo wasuuup." Kris greeted them with a goofy smile, and it took only that to make them rush over and hug the life out of the three. When they released each other, Kris looked at them with such father-like care. "We only have one week so let's make the best of it."

 

They all huddled together, joined their hands in the middle and all shouted: "WE ARE ONE!"

 

 

If you choose all three stories then it's fine with me! ^^

SEHUN AND SEUNGRI INTERACTION IN THE MAMA WAS SO PERFFF

I ALSO SAW CHANYEOL PASS OUT AFTER GETTING DOWN THE STAGE :( 

 

Bonus! (Because of Sehun and Seungri kyaaaah)

Luhan: /saw Sehun and Seungri/

Luhan's phone started ringing and he picked it up.

Sehun: Hey bab--

Luhan: SEHUN WHAT IS THIS THAT I'M SEEING RIGHT NOW?

Sehun: What do yo--

Luhan: HUH, SO YOU'RE LETTING ANYBODY SIT ON YOU NOW? IS THAT IT?

Sehun: Whaa...? 

Luhan: You must like him more than me /sniffing/ He's so much more talented and gorgeous than me anyway, I wouldn't blame you if you chose him more than me :(

Sehun: ... /realizes what Luhan was talking about/ No babe it's not what you--

Luhan: I HATE YOU! /ends call and cried to sleep/

 

Back in Korea, Sehun turns to Chanyeol who was sitting beside him and pouted.

Chanyeol: See? You should've told Seungri hyung to sit on me.

Sehun: /raises eyebrow/ But wouldn't Baekhyun hyung kill you?

Chanyeol: ...

Sehun: ...

Chanyeol: Good point.

 

Sehun's phone vibrates and he opens it only to find that Luhan has sent him a text saying: 'No more phone for you!'

Sehun's world shattered.

 

Sehun: Noooooo!

Suho: Shush, Sehun!