Chapter 7: He Went Out With A Model

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

"A-And he left me just like that!"

 

"Just like that?"

 

"Yes, just like that!"

 

Baekhyun nodded and handed Luhan another set of tissues that he could sneeze in. Luhan grabbed a handful of tissues and sneezed into them, crumpling and throwing them after getting a new set of tissues. "I don't understand him, Baek! Not even a little bit! He--He--He made me feel so special throughout the night and in just a snap he's forgotten all about me! I heard him tell someone over the phone that he wasn't doing anything, when in fact he was having dinner with me! Can you consider that not doing anything?! Waaaaahhh!!!"

 

"Calm down, Lu." Baekhyun gently patted Luhan's back as the doe-eyed boy placed his head on Baekhyun's lap. "There there baby Lu. I promise we'll get him back on your side."

 

'And I promise to do anything I can to achieve that'. Baekhyun thought as he handed Luhan the Banana Milk he had bought earlier when he received a call from Luhan telling him he was heartbroken. Worried as hell, Baekhyun went to Chanyeol and forced the giant to drive for him and followed the location of Luhan's phone on his phone's map. 

 

Indeed, Baekhyun was more of a boyfriend than Sehun himself.

 

Luhan on the Banana Milk like a newborn child would on his pacifier and gently closed his eyes and slept. Baekhyun covered him with his blanket and went downstairs to cook food for Luhan and him when the older will get up later at dawn. While thawing the meat, Baekhyun called Chanyeol and almost screamed at him when the latter took too long to pick up. "Yah, any sign of cheating in there?!?"

 

"Wait a second, Baek! It's so dark--ow! What the-- that hurt!"

 

"What? What is happening?" Baekhyun clutched the phone tightly as he heard some rumbling and breaking from the other line. He could feel his heart palpitating and beating so loud like he just found the lost treasure, but a frown appeared on his face when Chanyeol said: "It's nothing. I just tripped and--"

 

"Well dummy, get back up and keep on searching!"

 

"Baekhyun, I don't thi--"

 

Baekhyun hung up on Chanyeol even before the latter could finish his reply. If you're wondering, Chanyeol is in Sehun's apartment, snooping through the younger's stuff to find any evidence of him cheating on Luhan but apparently Baekhyun must have had chosen the wrong person to do the dirty work. He thought of sending Tao but that kid can do wushu and he doesn't want to wake him from his beauty sleep. 

 

Baekhyun sighed. 'I guess being straightforward to Sehun would solve everything.'

 

--

 

It was difficult to get out of bed but Luhan tried his best to sit up. The last thing he can remember was sleeping on Baekhyun's bed in Baekhyun's room in Baekhyun's parents' house. He was physically and mentally tired from all the crying and whining and more crying he did last night. He doesn't even have enough energy to reminisce last night's fiasco and so he ought to forget it all today.

 

Based on the very bright light that seeped through Baekhyun's sheer white curtain, Luhan could tell that the younger didn't wake him up despite today being a school day. He called out for Baekhyun but nobody came in and Luhan assumed that he already went to school. Even though his eyes hurt a lot, plus the heartache and headache that decided to join the party of pain, he still decided to get up and get himself dressed for school. He might feel crappy today and although, maybe weeks from now, he would lose Sehun, he wouldn't settle with the idea of probably losing his high marks in school just because of some...of some...of some Sehun.

 

Yes, Sehun is a SOME now. 

 

As expected from the younger, there was a fresh set of clothes waiting for him inside the bathroom along with a towel and a sticky note taped to the mirror. He picked it up and read the message: 'Hyung, here are some of my clothes that would most likely fit you. You can find your breakfast downstairs along with some medicine for your headache. Don't worry about your bag, I had Minseok-hyung get it from your house. If ever you didn't feel like going to school, then don't. I'll copy notes for you :)'

 

If Luhan was 101% manly, he would have seduced Baekhyun from Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun would pass as a potential boyfriend but Luhan had made Baekhyun his best friend and he can't change that. Not that he would, he's head over heels in love with the jerk named OH SEHUN.

 

After doing all the necessary things, he locked up Baekhyun's house and walked to school. Baekhyun lives near school so it took him less than 15 minutes to get there. However, the figure standing at the school gates made his heart jump in both glee and sadness.

 

There, standing in front of the school gates, was Oh Sehun drenched in sweat, holding a bouquet of flowers in his clasped hands. He seemed to be looking for someone and when Luhan stepped into his line of vision, he rushed over to the elder and nearly knocked him out on the pavement.

 

"Lu! Where the hell were you? I called your house last night, checking to see if you came home safe and your mom told me that you haven't come home yet! God!" Sehun exclaimed as he forcefully handed Luhan his bouquet of flowers and ran his fingers through his hair, disheveling it. "Where did you go last night?"

 

Was he supposed to tell? Luhan couldn't decide if he should tell Sehun or not. Sehun deserves to know but at the same time doesn't. HE left HIM. Why should he know? 

 

"I went home very late." was Luhan's answer as he walked pass Sehun and into the campus, thinking of where he could plant the flowers. He was on his way to class when a hand grabbed his wrist and forced him to turn around, coming face to face with a now more sweaty Sehun. Sehun kneeled in front of Luhan and hugged the older's legs. Luhan could feel his pants getting wet. Sehun was crying.

 

"Lu, please don't break up with me. Please don't." Sehun asked--no, pleaded to Luhan as the doe-eyed boy stared at him, his eyes getting blurry because of the incoming tears. Sehun continued. "Whatever you may hear or know about soon, don't believe them. Believe in me. Believe in what I say, and I'm saying I'm sorry for my crappy attitude towards you. I really can't tell you what's happening right now but soon I'll let you know, when everything is settled."

 

Luhan didn't have a response to that but, "Mmm."

 

He felt Sehun's lips tug upwards into a smile. He stood up and cradled Luhan's head in his hands. He wiped the wetness that were Luhan's tears. "Shh. Don't cry. Should I take you to the sanctuary later?"

 

Luhan's face lit up, like he just won the lottery, but it was much better than money. The Sanctuary Sehun was referring to was their own little world. It's located far away from the busy streets of Seoul. They spent pretty much every holiday in that place. It had a small house with one master bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a porch. It was kind of secluded because of the tall trees that surrounded it, and it was on top of a hill, where everyday currents of wind would pass by, making it a little chilly and perfect for Seoul's summer season.

 

Luhan nodded furiously as he wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and peppered his face with kisses. "Yes!"

 

"Knew you would say that." Sehun smiled at him, kissed him on the lips, set him down on the ground and weaved their fingers together. "Shall I take you to class?"

 

"Yes please."

 

No matter how much Sehun was hurting him right now, Luhan knew Sehun would tell him. He just had to wait a little longer and maybe lengthen his patience. He also knows by heart that Sehun will make up for it at the end of the day.

 

--

 

"Luhan, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" mama Baek shouted at the sprinting Luhan. They were walking downstairs to go home, all of them taking their sweet time while Luhan skipped 3 steps of stairs as he was running. "HEY! Where--"

 

"Just somewhere, okay?" Luhan said as he stopped and stood at the entrance of the school. This time it was him waiting for Sehun. He didn't want a repeat of what happened a few days back and so to avoid it, he texted Sehun saying that he'll be waiting for his younger boyfriend at the entrance. 

 

Eventually Baekhyun and the rest caught up with him and stood beside him, Baekhyun having his arms crossed. "What is it that you're not telling me?"

 

"Nothing!" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at Luhan and Luhan felt his resolve crumble. Oh well. It wouldn't hurt to tell Baekhyun, right? "Well, me an--"

 

"LULU!"

 

Everyone snapped their heads at the source of the voice, eyes landing on a guy wearing a blue plaid shirt tucked inside black ripped skinny jeans. The guy was wearing a snapback, a purple MCM bag and white converse. Everyone--except Luhan--narrowed their eyes at the said person who called their precious Luhan-hyung 'Lulu'.

 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun stepped up and asked. Confused, the dimpled guy turned to Luhan and opened his arms. "Yah, Lulu!"

 

"Why you--"

 

"Baekhyun, not here." Baekhyun was stopped by Kyungsoo and he immediately calmed down. Everyone watched as the boy with open arms looked at Luhan enthusiastically while Luhan was looking like he was pondering over something. A frown appeared on the guy's face as he slowly lowered his arms. "Yah, Hanhan, you promised to tour me around Seoul, like the old times. Are you coming or what?"

 

Shocked by the sudden declaration of a promise that was temporarily forgotten, Luhan's eyebrows shot up and he gasped. "Oh! Was it today? I didn't remember, Yixing-ah. I'm sorry."

 

"Wait, hold up." Minseok stepped in. "You mean, this is the Yixing that you kept blabbering about? Your childhood friend?"

 

"Yes!" both Luhan and Yixing jumped and clapped their hands. Minseok nodded to himself as his questions were finally answered and he could now stand back and continue watching. Upon knowing the news, Baekhyun swatted Kyungsoo's hand away and approached the one they call Yixing. He placed his hands on the boy's shoulder and smiled. "Luhan would LOVE to tour you around, right LULU?"

 

"B-Bu--"

 

"No buts, Lu. Come on, you promised to the guy." Baekhyun said, making Luhan fidget, a sign that he was about to feel guilty. Baekhyun, before the very appearance of Yixing, knew what Luhan was up to and was planning on stopping him. Yixing sighed, getting the attention of everyone. "Lu, if you don't want to you can just tell m--"

 

"Yes okay fine! I'll go with you." Luhan said as Yixing smiled at him and linked his arm with Luhan's. Luhan turned to Baek and told him, "If--"

 

"Yeah, yeah I'll tell Oh where you went." Baekhyun replied while rolling his eyes. Luhan let out a sigh of relief and walked down the streets with Yixing at his side. Once the pair was out of sight, Baekhyun turned to the remaining people watching. "Well? Are you just going to stand there? Go home now! Shoo! Get away!"

 

Everyone gave him a once over and went their ways. When the trio was completely gone, Baekhyun waited for Luhan's boyfriend until after five minutes, he saw the tall guy marching over to the entrance. When Sehun spotted no Luhan, he turned to Baekhyun. "Where's Luhan?"

 

Baekhyun pointed to himself. "Are you talking to me?"

 

"Yes, I'm talking to you. Where's Luhan?"

 

"Ohhh....I can't seem to remember. Hehe, sorry." Baekhyun scratched the back of his head as he smiled cheekily at Sehun. After a few seconds, Baekhyun acted like he just remembered something and turned to Sehun who had his phone at his ear. "Aha! I remember now!"

 

Sehun kept his phone and turned to him. "Where? Where is he?"

 

"A guy picked him up earlier, though I can't seem to..." seeing the incredulous look on Sehun's face, Baekhyun mentally congratulated himself. What he was about to say next should really teach Sehun a lesson. "I believed the guy mentioned something... Luhan and him needed to catch up on things? Yeah, I think that was it."

 

Sehun looked as if ready to murder someone. "What does this guy look like? What direction did they headed off to?"

 

"I can't really remember, but the guy is a well-known guy. He told us earlier that he wasn't a celebrity but more of a model. Wait, I think I've got a picture." Baekhyun pulled out his phone and rummaged through all the pictures of hot Korean models he saved in his phone to find a potential dude. When he found the right guy that he knew Luhan would have as an ideal type, he showed it to Sehun. "This is him."

 

On the bottom part of the picture was the name 'Kim Myung Soo'.

 

"You're ing with me." Sehun stated, feeling a bit nervous. He couldn't deny that the guy was extremely handsome and he too knows Luhan would want the guy as his ideal type. Without another word, Sehun went inside his car and sped off to somewhere, maybe to find Luhan or find Kim Myung Soo himself. Either way, Baekhyun didn't care. Sehun could spot Luhan and Yixing on a date or get himself publicly humiliated for accusing an innocent model as a flirt.

 

It was a win-win situation for the diva.

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: Hi! Here is the update! You know, it was earlier that I felt the agony every reader on AFF or on any other website feels when waiting for an update. There was this fic entitled "Love Me Right" and it stopped on the twentieth chapter. The end of the chapter was a cliffhanger and DEAR HEAVENS PLEASE REMIND THE AUTHOR TO UPDATE SOON IT'S KILLING ME! Ps: if you're curious, it's an exo fic with mpreg, angst, drama and fluffy little kids haha :)

 

Please comment down your thoughts below, okay? UPVOTES AND SUBS ARE APPRECIATED! 

 

BTW did anyone like the little snippet of a Hunhan conversation in the previous chapter? haha thought so :P


Luhan: /receives a call from Sehun/ WHAT DO YOU WANT, BASTARD?!

Sehun: Babe, listen to me. Calm down an--

Baekhyun suddenly barges into Sehun's bedroom.

Baekhyun: Sehun-ah! Taeyang-hyung asked me to ask you if it's okay for Seungri to have your phone number? Should I give it to him?

Sehun: Baek I--

 

Even before Sehun could stop Baekhyun and his loud mouth, Luhan was fuming at the other end of the line.

Luhan: NO PHONE FOREVER, AND I'M COMING TO KOREA TO RIP YOUR OFF! /line goes dead/

 

Sehun turns to Baekhyun and he whimpers in fear.

Sehun: Hyung..>

Baekhyun: Don't look at me like that. It's your fault for being such a kind kid and let your sunbaenims do that to you. Now, should I give them your number or what?

Before Sehun can reply, his phone vibrates and recent news flash on his screen. 'It has been confirmed that Lu Han will be going to Korea tomorrow. There were no reasons as to why, but the idol gave a short and brief answer. "I'll just pay someone a visit."'

Sehun started sweating cold sweat and out. 

 

Baekhyun only rolled his eyes at the maknae's unconscious body on the floor. He wasn't feeling a bit concerned for him.

Baekhyun: Why would Big Bang hyungs want this guy's number? They could have mine.

Chanyeol: I heard that!

Baekhyun: Whoops! /grins/