Chapter 17: The Other Jung

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

"What? She told you to---What the ?" Baekhyun exclaimed as he kept on shaking Luhan's shoulders. Luhan released himself from Baekhyun's grip on him and sighed. The others were watching him so closely like he was Steve Harvey. "I don't know why, okay? She just told me to, and it's not like I'm going to follow her."
 

"You better damn not!" Baekhyun screeched while crumpling the paper with his 'Break The Bastard' plan written on it underneath the table. He thought that maybe he'll break whoever this Krystal was first. 
 

After hearing what Luhan's been doing, Baekhyun couldn't help but be furious at Sehun for being such a coward and not confidently admitting his ual orientation to his parents. He thinks it's stupid because Korea is a free country, he should be too. Luhan's may have had enjoyed being introduced to Sehun's parents the night of the party but Baekhyun pitied him because--well, even a blind man can tell that Sehun is hiding Luhan's true uality. 

 

Someday, Baekhyun will save Luhan's innocent .

 

They all looked at the picture Luhan had laid on the table next to their pile of what they call food. There were two girls. Luhan pointed out that the girl on the left was Krystal, which Baekhyun scowled at, and the left was the supposed 'Unnie' of Krystal.

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips. 'That Unnie, she looks familiar.'

 

--

 

"What the hell, Oh Sehun!" she slapped him so hard that the sound echoed throughout the whole apartment. He bowed his head as if he was afraid that she'll slap him again. "And to think here I am doing EVERYTHING for you and yet--UGH! Talk to me when you're not a chicken anymore."

 

She stomped out of the room, her sneakers creating a squeaking sound against the wooden floor. He touched his now red cheek and massaged it gently so the pain would lessen. The pain did lessen, but the guilt on his heart didn't.

 

He needed her right now but she just walked out of his apartment. Sooner or later he has to apologize for his stupidity or else she won't talk to him ever again.

 

He smiled as he stood up to buy a blueberry cheesecake that will sure make his first love forgive him in an instant.

 

--

 

Krystal placed the flowers she bought on top of the marble tombstone on the grass. She sat Indian style and picked up all the stray weeds on the headstone as she read the words engraved on the marble: 'Jung Soo Yeon'.

 

"Hey Unnie! How have you been?" she spoke, the marble stone while smiling at the heavens above. "Guess what Unnie! I've found Hun-Hun! Remember when he was still so little? Even smaller than us? Well, he's so tall now! And so handsome too! He doesn't have his lisp anymore and he's so well built! Such a dream guy right?"

 

She recalled and smiled dreamily but instantly frowned as she remembered why she was in the cemetery in the first place. "But he has a girlfriend though, a called Lulu. What a name, right? But don't worry Unnie, I won't back down the fight just because he has a girlfriend. Remember what you told me?"

 

Krystal recalled the last words her sister uttered to her. "If you love someone, fight for them no matter what it takes, blood bath or not."

 

She stood up and dusted off the dirt on her pants before finally saying: "Don't worry Unnie, I won't end up like you because this time, the Jung will win."

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: Hi! Sorry this is too short but this is what I can offer for right now since it's so hard to type on an iPad haha. The enter button wouldn't go to a new line huh I had to scroll back down just to place the exertion point on the next line. Anyway my beta will solve the errors. Did you guys see my Miss Universe connection? Ahahaha! I'm so happy for Miss Phils, congrats Pia!

Comments, upvotes and subs are loved! Let's reach 300 subs by the end of the year!