Chapter 15: Lulu

Focus On Me!

 

 

 

Everything went back to normal, finally.

 

Pft. Kidding!

 

Well, actually not everything. Sehun is still secretive as ever and Luhan is holding on to what Sehun had said last night.

 

"Soon, Lu, I'll introduce you to my parents."

 

Little did Luhan know that Sehun was 90% against that idea. He'd have to tell his parents that he was in love with a guy before introducing Luhan as his boyfriend. Coming out of the closet was the hard part. He doesn't know if his parents would accept him for who he is, but he's too afraid to take the risk of confessing the truth. His parents...they were hard headed like him. He's also afraid for Luhan's sake. What if he told his parents that he was gay and do something bad to Luhan? They can be pretty...brutal.

 

Sehun wasn't going to take any risks. If keeping Luhan a secret just to protect him was the only way, he would. Don't get him wrong, he'd like to boast about his wonderful boyfriend to the whole world, but there were things that are meant to be kept. Luhan is an example.

 

'But Krystal...'

 

Sehun frowned as the name echoed inside his head. 'I've had enough problems and Krystal decides to add to it. Wow.'

 

"Sehun-ah, are you okay?" Luhan asked as he stopped walking and stood beside Sehun. Sehun still had that frown on his face and it made Luhan curious. Was he upset because of yesterday? Luhan was over it already. Being kept inside a room and not having to face your future-in-laws was tough for Luhan because he was being treated as a threat. A threat that once Sehun's parents knew, they would cut connections with their son and Sehun would be so mad at Luhan and leave him.

 

No.

 

He squeezed Sehun's hand and they continued walking along the hallways. 'Oh Sehun, I'll always be here...' Luhan thought.

 

--

 

"Do I look okay?" Jinri asked for the nth time as she stood in front of Luhan and flattened out her dress. Luhan was in Sehun's apartment, helping them get ready for another company party happening later tonight. Of course, being the pretend girlfriend and all, Jinri had to look good so she started asking Luhan for advices and such. For a guy, Luhan was extremely pretty. Maybe he'd pass as a g--

 

Jinri stopped what she was doing and thought about it.

 

Luhan's posture, check. Luhan's face, very beautiful. Luhan's complexion, admirable. Hmm...

 

When Sehun was waiting at the front door of his apartment, Jinri told him to go and start the car while she and Luhan will stay behind a bit to clean. Sehun shrugged, kissed Luhan on his lips and told him his "I Love You"s and then went out. When she was sure that Sehun wasn't inside the apartment building anymore, Jinri rushed over to Luhan and started stripping him.

 

"W-Wait! What are you doing?--H-HEY!" Luhan fought Jinri's sneaky arms but she was much stronger and in seconds, Luhan's shirt was on the floor. Jinri went back inside Sehun's bedroom and came out wearing casual clothes. The dress she was wearing earlier was now slung on her back and she was holding a wig. She forcefully placed the wig on Luhan's head.

 

Luhan protested to every single thing Jinri was doing to his body but he stopped when Jinri looked at him seriously and said, "This is for you, Lu. Hope you can thank me later!"

 

--

 

After an eternity--kidding!-- the passenger door opened and Jinri stepped inside with her head down. Sehun looked confused but didn't bother to argue with her as he missed Luhan already. They sped off to the direction of the hotel. Once they came to their desired location, Sehun stepped outside and walked over to the passenger side to help Jinri out. When he opened the door, Jinri was still sitting down.

 

"Yah, are you coming or what? Don't make me wait!" Sehun said as he pulled Jinri up--wait, this is not Jinri. 

 

Sehun stared at Luhan's mesmerizing brown doe eyes. His throat was stuck and he couldn't utter a single word. This definitely wasn't Jinri but Luhan, HIS Luhan. No, this wasn't HIS Luhan because the Luhan in front of him was wearing a dress and a wig. There was a smudge of eyeliner around his doe eyes and he smelled like daisies. His skin was glowing white and his legs were free of pubic hair.

 

Overall, Luhan dressed up as a girl. Luhan was--

 

"Lulu." Luhan said after Sehun had stared at him for a couple of minutes. "Call me Lulu tonight, okay?"

 

Sehun nodded as he helped Luhan--no, Lulu out of the car and into the hotel's lobby. When they reached the door that would lead them to the event, Sehun stared once more at Lulu and kissed his lips. Luhan only smiled at him as he circled his arm around Sehun's bicep and together, they went inside.

 

Everyone gasped as the couple stepped inside the event but one loud gasp caught Sehun's attention.

 

It wasn't from his parents. It also did not come from the press, but from the girl next to his parents.

 

It was the Jung's REMAINING daughter,

 

Krystal.

 

 

 

 

--x

A/N: COMMENT BELOW PEEPS OKAY! I LIKE TO SEE THEM! COMMENT NOW!! ~ Aww, don't you think Jinri is adorable for letting Luhan dress up as her and be introduced as Sehun's girlfriend? Kyaaaah~ Oh! Krystal is here now, eotteoke?! And did you also see the clue? REMAINING DAUGHTER. It means, there was more than one Jung daughter! Find out the reason in the succeeding chapters!

AGAIN, COMMENT BELOW, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!

My goal is 300 subs before Christmas. Can you guys give it to me? :D Spread the story! 

Also thanks to the person who volunteered to be my beta reader! baekhyunisabrat ^_^