Chapter 1: Touchy-Feely

Focus On Me!





"I think Sehun is cheating on you."



Luhan grabbed Kyungsoo's collar and shook him crazily. "YOU REALLY THINK SO?!"



"THAT BRAT! I WILL GET HIM!" Baekhyun added, ready to attack Sehun who was eating at the table next to them. Luhan stopped him before he did any damage to the school property or his boyfriend's handsome face. "No Baek! We're not sure yet!"



"Well, I'm pretty sure." Baekhyun suggested, his arms crossing over his chest while puffing his cheeks rather cutely, gaining attention from the table next to them, specifically a tall, lanky guy with a creepy grin on his face. "You told us that he kept getting calls from somebody very often. I smell a breakup!"



"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun's arm, causing the said boy to pout and the guy with the creepy smile to also slap the tan-skinned guy next to him. Kyungsoo turned to Luhan. "Did he say who it was?"



Luhan puffed his cheeks, thinking. "He said it was a classmate of his. That's all."



"Pfft. More like a hot and y chick who he kept from you all this time you were together."



Luhan's lower lip started to quiver and Kyungsoo had nothing else to do but to slap Baekhyun's head. The tall guy beside their table also slapped the tan-skinned guy's head, causing the victim to slap the suspect, resulting in a slapping session that was stopped by a cold-looking guy whose gums can be seen when he's smiling.



"Damn, Kris is so handsome." Tao said it out of the blue, placing his head on his hand, smiling dreamily at the person sitting next to their table. Luhan and the rest of their table sighed at the maknae's sudden confession. "Tao, Kris is your boyfriend now. You should be used to that face." Xiumin commented, taking a bite of his baozi.



Luhan sighed. "I'm so jealous of your relationships. Sehun...Sehun is starting to grow cold towards me."



"That's exactly what I'm telling you!" Baekhyun slammed his palm on the table and Kyungsoo could only face palm himself, continuing with eating. "Are you not aware of his past?!"



"Whose past?"



All heads from Luhan's table turned to the source of the voice, jumping in shock seeing that it was from Sehun beside their table, his stare cold and judging like Kris's. Baekhyun promptly shut his mouth and sat down. He eyed Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Kyungsoo and they made a circle on their table in order to block out the 6 pairs of eyes from the table next to theirs, Sehun's table.



"I know he's a playboy but..." Luhan nibbled on his lower lip. Now Baekhyun felt bad. He should be helping Luhan but Baekhyun knows better. Sehun played with girls before Luhan came into their lives. When Baekhyun saw the doe-eyed boy, he almost wished he wasn't in a relationship with Chanyeol and immediately pounced on Luhan and self-declared himself as Luhan's bestfriend. Luhan being the kind-hearted Chinese transferee quickly agreed, that being the start of a blooming friendship.



Well, not really.



"Fine..." Baekhyun sighed. Who can resist a crying yet cute Luhan? "I'll help you get his attention."



--



"Sehun!" Luhan ran to his younger boyfriend (who had his attention on his phone, again) and hugged him. "I missed you so much, Sehun!"



"Mhm." Sehun answered. He started to walk towards the school exit where his and Luhan's friends were waiting but he sensed that the older wasn't following him. He turned around and saw Luhan pouting. "Are you not coming?" he asked.



Luhan pouted even more and it made Sehun's heart swell. "What is it?"



"You're not holding my hand." the older declared, pout even more deeper than before. Sehun's face lit up with shock and guilt as he walked back to his lover and held his hand and squeezed it. "Sorry, it slipped my mind."



"Mhm." Luhan replied and they started to walk together now. Sehun's brows scrunched in confusion while he was STILL on his phone, texting. "Is something bothering you?"



'You!' Luhan wanted to say but kept his mouth shut in order to not spoil the plan. "Uh, no. I'm fine."



"Okay." Sehun replied as the both of them saw their friends at the entrance gates. 'Only an okay? What the hell?' the elder thought but shook his head to get rid of the negative thoughts. He swears he can feel his heart beating in nervousness because 'SEHUN IS SO DIFFERENT! HE FORGOT TO HOLD MY HAND!'



"There you are!" Suho exclaimed, flapping his hands up and down like he was trying to fly but he couldn't. "We're late for our reservation at the Karaoke! Let's go!"



Everyone hollered and cheered except for Luhan who was still not feeling well and Baekhyun who kept eyeing the Luhan-Sehun couple ever since they arrived. Everyone got inside Suho and Kris's cars while Luhan and Sehun used Sehun's car because, why not?



Before getting inside, Baekhyun made eye contact with Luhan and nodded. Luhan nodded back and put on a determined face.



OPERATION: GET SEHUN TO GO GAGA OVER YOU

1st way: Get touchy-feely with him. Be a bit more clingy than you were when you became official. Hold his hand, feel his biceps or place your hand on his inner thigh, or on places that you know will really get his attention.



"Sehun-ah..." Luhan cooed, placing his hand on Sehun's thigh while the younger kept on driving. "Sehun-ah, tell me about your day."



Sehun took a quick glance of Luhan's hand, swallowed a lump in his throat, and said: "My day was fine. Yours?"



"It was great!" Luhan babbled, telling his story about the events that happened during the day. "Oh my gosh! Did you know that Jackson guy? My partner in Chemistry last semester? He was called during Math class and he was so nervous to the point that he farted! He even--"



Luhan stopped midway, noticing that their car had stopped and Sehun was on his phone again. All the pent up frustration that Luhan kept inside just exploded and he snatched Sehun's phone, ignoring Sehun's "Hey, give it back!"



Luhan took a peek at Sehun's sent text message before Sehun finally got a hold of his phone.



Sehun: Hey, are you still up for tonight?



He didn't get a chance to see who the text was sent to because he was really curious. After the text has processed into his head, his frown grew even deeper if it was possible. Sehun didn't even bother explaining himself as he kept checking his phone every stop that they made like he was almost wishing for his textmate to be with him instead of Luhan.



Luhan was saddened by the thought of Sehun seeing someone tonight after he would kiss Luhan goodbye.



IF he would kiss him goodbye. Maybe he'll just walk on ahead after dropping off Luhan.



--

 


The karaoke night was a disaster. For Luhan, that was. Sure, he sang three to four songs and maybe he drank soju a little bit, (after having his second shot, Kyungsoo stopped him immediately. Kyungsoo was a good friend), but he and Sehun didn't talk. Or rather, Luhan didn't talk to Sehun because Sehun kept his eyes on his phone, his fingers typing in an incredibly amazing speed that might rival Chen's and Chanyeol's records.



After everyone went their separate ways, Sehun dropped off Luhan at their house. He was waiting for Sehun to open his side of the car but seeing that the younger wasn't be moving, he opened it himself and practically slammed it shut and walked towards his house. He heard a door open and close and was in an instant enveloped by long, slender arms. He knew who these arms belong to.



"I'm sorry, about earlier." Sehun kissed Luhan's hair and placed his head on the elder's shoulder. "Lu..."



"It's okay. I'm sorry too for getting your phone like that." Luhan turned around and hugged Sehun back. "You seemed absorbed with something on your phone and I got curious." Luhan felt Sehun's hug tighten and he did the same thing. It's unfair how he could easily forgive Sehun, but he made a mistake too.



"Good night, baby." Sehun brought Luhan's chin up and kissed him on his lips. Luhan felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter. That moment where you feel like you're floating and it's just the two of you against the world. But the bitter thought of Sehun seeing someone tonight cut that feeling short.



Sehun groaned at the distance of their lips but said nothing. Luhan cradled Sehun's head in his soft hands and kissed the frown away. "Good night, Hunnie."



"Good night, Hannie."



Sehun got inside his car and sped away, Luhan waving goodbye at it. He sighed for the umpteenth time that day and went inside. He was surprised to see his parents in the living room, and they seem to be talking about something serious. They all looked towards him when he closed the door.



"What?" he asked. His parents looked at each other before they broke into identical grins.



"Yixing and his family are moving back to Korea and will be occupying the house next to us!" his mom happily announced, jumping up from the couch and hugging the air out of Luhan. His dad even ruffled his hair, which was unusual since his dad was more of a reserved man when talking about feelings.



Luhan couldn’t stop the grin from appearing on his face either. Gosh, how much he had missed Yixing! And he just can't wait to spend some time with the unicorn lover boy again.






--x

A/N: Sorry for waiting a bit long but here you go! And oh my, 19 subs already? Whaaaaat? /does happy dance/ I swear if the subs go up I'll be updating every day! Waaah! Spread the hunhan love~♥