CHAPTER 7

HEAVEN'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes and saw light. A dark figure approached him from within the light. Junmyeon blinked his eyes twice and thought that he must be dreaming. The figure got closer and closer until Junmyeon could make out his face. Those intimidating blue eyes stared right into his soul. His blonde hair shone under the light and sparkled brightly.

            Junmyeon felt his heart stopped and he found it hard to breathe properly. He clutched at his chest as he gasped. He took a step forward and reached out with his hand. The man standing in front of him stopped moving as he continued to stare at Junmyeon. His blue eyes turned gentle as they were filled with warmth and love.

            “Is it…really you?”

            “Hi, Junmyeon.”

            Junmyeon shuddered at Kris’s deep voice. Kris took Junmyeon’s hands in his. Junmyeon looked at his tiny hands fitting perfectly into the Kris’s. They were just as big as Junmyeon remembered. Junmyeon slammed into Kris’s wide chest and cried like a little child.

            He pushed away all that disappointment, sadness and hatred that he had felt. Deep down, he realized just how much he had missed Kris. He wrapped his arms around his waist tightly, afraid that if he let him go, he would be gone again.

            “I-I can…see you,” Junmyeon whispered in between his sobs. He felt Kris’s hands ruffling his hair, a gesture that had always comforted Junmyeon.

           “I thought…I thought you’ve left me for good,” Junmyeon mumbled into Kris’s chest, “But you…you came back…”

            “Junmyeon…”

            Kris held Junmyeon by his shoulders as he gently pushed Junmyeon slightly away. Junmyeon looked up at him with a tear stricken face. Kris’s blue eyes turned as cold as stones. Junmyeon felt a pang of pain in his chest, as if his heart was breaking again.

            Kris took Junmyeon’s hand in his and placed something tiny in Junmyeon’s palms. He closed Junmyeon’s fingers gently over the little gift. Somehow, Junmyeon knew it wasn’t some present that Kris gave him. Instead, he was actually returning something that was rightfully Junmyeon’s.

            With fear in his heart, Junmyeon mustered up his courage and open his fist. There stood a tiny diamond ring in his hand. It glittered in the bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter