CHAPTER 10

HEAVEN'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol found Junmyeon asleep with his face down on the pillow. He touched his shoulders gently to wake him up. Junmyeon shuddered a little before waking up. The wet tears left marks on his face. Instinctively, Chanyeol ran his fingers across his face, wiping away the tear marks.

            “You’re so beautiful,” Chanyeol cupped Junmyeon’s face.

            “Especially your eyes.”

            Junmyeon recoiled from his touch. He got up on his own and got off the bed. In his desperation to get away from Chanyeol, he bumped into tables and chairs. Chanyeol stood up to help him but he refused to let Chanyeol touch him.

            “I can do just fine on my own,” Junmyeon snapped, “Ever since you came, my life has been more complicated than ever.”

            “Please Junmyeon, stop this,” Chanyeol said even though his heart was bleeding a lot, “You don’t mean what you said.”

            “Yes, I do,” Junmyeon said as he tried to hold in the tears. It annoyed him of how easily he can cry. He hated himself for being so weak. He had relied on Chanyeol too much. He had started to like him. But also, he couldn’t help but feel betrayed that Chanyeol wouldn’t let him meet Kris. Chanyeol tried to hold his hand but Junmyeon flung them away angrily.

            “Please, Junmyeon just stop,” he said again as he held Junmyeon’s shoulders firmly.

            “I know, you still love Kris, don’t you?”

            Junmyeon stopped moving when he heard that name. He had no idea how Chanyeol knew about that. But somehow, he did. The tears held up in his eyes escaped. His lips trembled uncontrollably.

            “I…I…”

            “I know,” Chanyeol said softly, “You miss him, don’t you?”

            The door creaked and opened. Someone entered the house. The footsteps grew louder as the person approached them nearer and nearer. Junmyeon had a hunch of who that person might be. He felt Chanyeol moving his hands away from him. His footsteps subsided somewhere away from where Junmyeon was standing.

            “Hi, Junmyeon.”

            Junmyeon froze at the sound of that voice. He couldn’t believe his ears. Was he really standing right in front of me? He thought disbelievingly.

            “It’s nice to see you again,” Kris said as he walked towards Junmyeon and took his hand in his.

            “Let’s go somewhere else and have a talk.”

            Too much things were going around in Junmyeon’s head that he couldn’t even speak. He nodded slowly as he followed Kris. Kris led him into a car and closed the door for him before getting into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter