CHAPTER 11

HEAVEN'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol decided to drop by Junmyeon’s place that day. He wondered if Junmyeon would be in. It had been almost a week since he last saw him. And Junmyeon didn’t even give him a call. But rather than feeling disappointed, he worried about Junmyeon more.

 

            What could have happened during the past few days? Chanyeol thought. But it was pretty obvious that Junmyeon had made his choice. He had lost.

            He rang the bell once. There was no answer. The house looked so quiet and peaceful. Chanyeol pushed the door. Surprisingly, it wasn’t even locked. He went inside. Everything was left untouched ever since he went home that day.

            Which means they have not come back at all, Chanyeol thought. But just then, he heard the screeching of tyres outside. He turned around and saw a Bently parked outside. Someone tall came out of the car. He was dressed in a white clean shirt with a pair of black neat pants. He was wearing a pair of black shoes too. Chanyeol couldn’t help but stared at how majestic he looked.

            Kris saw him as soon as he came in the front door. He raised an eyebrow but decided to just ignore him. After all, Chanyeol was nothing to him now. He had gotten what he wanted. And Chanyeol was no match for him. He walked past Chanyeol as if he was invisible.

            “Kris, what are you doing here?”

            “Hmm?” he raised an eyebrow, “Oh, nothing. Just here to pick up a few things Junmyeon asked me to.”

            “Oh, I almost forgot,” Kris fished out something from his pocket.

            “This is for you.”

            “What’s this?”

            “A wedding invitation, obviously,” Kris said as he laughed.

            “You-You’re…”

            “Yes, we’re getting married,” Kris said and rolled his eyes, “Don’t sound so surprised.”

            “But-But…”

            “But what?” Kris said as he stared right into Chanyeol’s eyes, “Do you really think you can win his heart in a matter of days?”

            “I thought-”

            “Well, you’ve thought wrong then,” Kris scoffed, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a wedding photo shooting session to rush to.”

            Chanyeol held the invitation in his hands as he stood there in silence. He had never thought that it would come to this. Had he really lost?

            “How could Junmyeon had made such a decision?” Chanyeol sat down at the dining table, feeling completely defeated. He wasn’t enough. He had to find a way to look for Junmyeon. The thing was, he didn’t even know where Kris lived. Then, he remembered the business card.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter