chapter 2

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi go to the office with not excited feelings, but everyone saw her and whisper. Bomi not care and immediately sat down at her desk. She works at a marketing agency.

"Bomi ..."

Bomi turned. "Namjoo, what is it?"

"You don’t know why is everybody is looking and talking about you right now?"

Bomi shook her head. "Is there anything weird with me?" asked Bomi.

Namjoo told Bomi to watch the television in the room. Bomi watching television, she was as familiar with the place and the car is in the news.

"Model magazines and advertisements Park Chanyeol rumored dating a woman who was at the scene, the witness saw they were doing a wild chase and fight. We have person who can prove that they were dating."

Bomi hear the voice of witnesses in disguise. "I know them both, they were close friends in high school, I think they've been together so long, the woman said that she was engaged and will bring his fiancee that day, because that day it was reunion of our high school, saw the two of them are not coming and there are they news such as a car accident, I make sure they're engaged. "

Bomi immediately coughed. "Yak! Who is the witness, so annoying!" Bomi shouted pointing a television.

Namjoo tried to calm him.

"Bomi, fast to my office!" office manager also call upon commotion Bomi made.

...

"You're going out with a celebrity?" asked the manager.

Bomi only silence. "It..."

"Isn’t it your car? Besides, if viewed carefully, that woman is you, pink-haired girl," said her manager again. "I heard a journalist looking for you and will soon be here, you'd better go home in order to avoid clutter in the office."

"Manager..."

The manager looked sharp to Bomi, Bomi immediately out of the room. She went out of the office back to her apartment.

"Why is my life so unlucky? Dumped by fiance and now got a scandal," Bomi like to think of something, she snapped her fingers and smiled. "That's it, the scandal! I have to meet Park Chanyeol. But how to call him?" asked Bomi.

"Hey troublemaker!"

Bomi turned to see Chanyeol standing near her apartment building.

"Park Chanyeol..."

"Have you seen the news?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi nodded. "I don’t know if you're a celebrity and ..."

Chanyeol laugh. "You seem smart but very plain."

"You mean?" asked Bomi.

"Never mind, I'm just here to make sure that nobody knows the address of your apartment," said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiling. "You're so sweet ..." Bomi immediately thought of the idea of ​​his thoughts. "Chanyeol, can you help me?" asked Bomi.

Bomi Chanyeol stared suspiciously.

"Would you become my fiance?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol surprised. "Ne ?! did I hear you correctly?"

"Please, just one day, I want to show my ex-fiance if I can move on from him."

"Are you crazy? I'm just giddy with the scandal that happened to me and you asked me to be a real fiance?"

"Not the real thing, just one day?" asked Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter