chapter 7

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol with his father is preparing to make a press conference. Chanyeol neatly dressed and he was standing next to his father. The journalists had gathered to provide questions to them.

"President Park, is it true that your son has become engaged to a girl who we are talked about on television?"

"Park Chanyeol, why you are emerging at this press conference? Are you waiting for your father for speaking?"

Chanyeol just shut up and tried to smile. He saw his father, who was ready to talk.

"We will not answer all questions. We will only provide clarification that, Park Chanyeol, our son, the heir to Park Industries was soon engaged, the news about the fighting in the streets with his girl some time ago, that's not true, it was just an accident," Chanyeol father said.

"Who is the girl's name?"

"We heard she worked at one of the branch Myeon Company?"

"When the engagement will take?"

"Why that girl doesn’t appear among the public along Park Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol father was simply nodded and stood up to end the press conference. Chanyeol bowed on journalists and followed his father from behind. But suddenly an egg landed on Chanyeol head. Chanyeol stopped and turned toward the reporters, the journalists who had been noisier instantly silent. Chanyeol father saw it, he just shook his head and walked away.

"Park Chanyeol is not a talented artist, he just using the wealth of his parents!" shouted someone from afar.

Chanyeol was furious but he tried to restrain and follow his father who had already gone.

...

Bomi middle of clearing the files on her desk, she prepared to go home, and then she saw the employees were busy watching TV.

"Wow! That people who threw eggs is an evil, in publicly he throws Park Chanyeol and scream like that, I wonder, what Mr.Park Yoochun will prosecute that journalists who commit acts of anarchy like that?"

Bomi who heard it immediately grabbed her bag and ran out of the office.

...

"Hello?" Chanyeol asked on the phone.

"Where are you?" Bomi wondering while she enter her car.

"On the way to go home," said Chanyeol.

"What is your address?"

"Why?"

"Answer me..."

"I'll send you a message."

After receiving a message from Chanyeol, Bomi immediately drove to the address given by Chanyeol.

...

Bomi pressed the bell Chanyeol apartment. Soon, Chanyeol opened the door, he just had a bath, Chanyeol still holding a towel to dry his hair. Bomi grabbed Chanyeol and hug him. Chanyeol flat expression, he knew that Bomi sure to watch the news. Bomi off her arms from him.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol tried to smile. "You must watch the news, I'm fine, it's just an egg," said Chanyeol.

"You're really okay?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded.

...

They both sat on the couch.

"I'm sorry, because of me you have to do a press conference like that with your father," said Bomi.

"It's better than my father set me up to do arrange marriage with his choice," said Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol… you…”

"You asked me my address and come here with a sudden just because of this? What? are you worried about me?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi hit Chanyeol shoulder. "Of course I'm worried about you. What your father is not angry at journalists who threw you?"

"I don’t know, but I don’t want to exaggerate to prosecute people who toss me earlier. And thank you for care about me."

"Of course I care about you, you’re my bestfriend and you're too good Chan for not prosecute him or her," said Bomi.

"But when I heard her voice, I thought it was the same person. It’s a girl... the beginning of our news sources," said Chanyeol.

"Is it true?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Should we find out that person? I think she must our  high school friend who know about us ..."

"high school friends? how is it possible ..."

"I have way to find out, are not you curious about her too?"

Bomi nodded. "You're right."

...

Chanyeol also asked his manager to make Chanyeol and Bomi highschool to make a reunion again together with school sports festival.

"Bomi, are you ready?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi nodded.

They both got out of the car and walked toward the school hall. Some students are still in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter