chapter 9

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi arrange some clothes into her suitcase. Namjoo help her to  clean her room.

"You're going to live with his family?" Namjoo asked.

"No, this is only for our engagement party, just two days maybe," said Bomi.

"You're very lucky to be engaged to someone like Chanyeol. Chanyeol seems like a very good man and responsible," said Namjoo. Bomi just smiled. "Bomi, do you know how Chanyeol look at you when I come around with you yesterday?"

Bomi shook her head. "What do you mean?"

"I see him as someone who is in love, he just keep focus to looks at you," said Namjoo.

Hearing that, Bomi immediately coughed, maybe Namjoo think so because she didn’t know if Bomi and Chanyeol only a 'fake' couple. Suddenly Bomi apartment bell rang. Bomi stepped to open the door.

"Hi! You ready?" Chanyeol asked her standing in front of door.

Bomi nodded. Chanyeol help to carry Bomi suitcase.

"See you at the party," said Bomi to Namjoo.

Namjoo nodded. "Congratulations for you both! You are very matched each other. Park Chanyeol, take care of Bomi," Namjoo said.

Chanyeol smiling. "Of course, I will take care of her," replied Chanyeol.

...

"Looks like you don’t carry a lot of stuff?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes I am, I was only a two day stay there. Why?"

Chanyeol shook his head. Bomi just smiled at Chanyeol, she then turned to music in the car. Bomi leaned in the car seat.

"Bomi?"

"Hmm?" Bomi turned her head to look Chanyeol.

"Do you still love Xiumin?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why do you ask that again?"

"Just asking. Can’t I?"

Bomi looked out the window. "I don’t know..."

"Don’t you have think to look for another love?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi Chanyeol with surprise look. "Why you asking that's?"

"Actually, what do we do?" Chanyeol asked again.

Bomi paused to think of something. "Helping each other," said Bomi.

Chanyeol who actually want to ask Bomi feelings towards him but Chanyeol decided to hold it. He didn’t want Bomi misunderstanding of him.

...

"You've come ..." Chorong approached them.

"Where is father and mother?" Chanyeol asked.

"Meeting at the office. You should bring Bomi stuff to your room," said Chorong to  Chanyeol. After Chanyeol went to upstairs. "Hi Bomi!  I can’t believe tomorrow is the day of your engagement, I feel excited for both of you," said Chorong.

Bomi just smiled.

"You look more closely, is there something happens between you two?" Chorong asked.

"Hmm ... no, nothing happened. Where is Chojoon?" Bomi asked to change the subject.

"Chojoon was sleeping, I was going to make dinner, you want to come?"

Bomi nodded. They walked into the kitchen and cook together.

...

It was midnight, Bomi and Chanyeol lay together in bed. Bomi trying to sleep while Chanyeol still awake.

"Bomi, are you sleeping?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi still closed her eyes. "Hmm?"

"I'm worried about us," said Chanyeol.

"Why?" Bomi asked with his eyes closed.

"Do we really have to do all this lie? Doesn’t this will affect our lives in the future?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi opened her eyes and change her positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter