chapter 5

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yak! Why are you locked the door ?!" Bomi hit Chanyeol shoulder. "You ert!"

Chanyeol laugh. "I think you're mad at me..."

"Of course I'm mad at you," said Bomi.

"Why?"

"You tell your sister if we both have done..." Bomi hinted '' with Bomi hand gestures.

"About that ... Chorong noona who know first, I don’t tell her until she force me to tell the truth, she says I look different this morning. Do you think I look different?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi then remembered Namjoo words when in office that Bomi looks different and become sparkle than usual. Bomi immediately began eliminating her mind about how she lost her ity together with  Chanyeol.

"I don’t know ..." said Bomi. "Never mind, I'm going to bed. You should get out of here," said Bomi.

"This is my room," said Chanyeol.

Bomi  frowning.

Suddenly the sound of thunder and flashes of lightning snatched into the crack in the window. Bomi immediately jumped into the arms of Chanyeol, hug him tightly. Instantly their home electrical outages. Bomi still hugging Chanyeol.

"What is this power outage?" asked Bomi. "The house you guys are fancy but why electricity goes out."

"You think our house lightning resistant? Can you let go of me, you're so heavy," said Chanyeol.

Bomi just took a step back, but her hand was still hugging Chanyeol arm. Chanyeol stepped towards the window and opened the curtains. Little moonlight entered into their room.

"Better?" asked Chanyeol trying to see the face of Bomi.

Bomi nodded. "hmm ... better," Bomi murmured.

Chanyeol release Bomi hand. "You said you wanted to sleep isn’t it? I will sleep outside," said Chanyeol.

But Bomi hold Chanyeol. "Sleeping together is okay," Bomi whispered.

"Ne?" Chanyeol smiling.

...

They lay together in bed Chanyeol. Chanyeol still busy with his phone, Bomi tried to close her eyes but couldn’t. Only the sound of rain and lightning fill the silence there.

"Chan, what about all these lies? we have to discuss it…" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol turn off the cell phone and change its position overlooking Bomi. "You're right, what do you think?" Chanyeol asked.

"I just wanted to lie because I wants Xiumin oppa regretted to dumped me, during this time he didn’t love me but only pity. I want him to see that I could also do the same thing, had another man besides him," said Bomi.

"Do you love him?" Chanyeol asked.

"Now I don’t know, I love him or hate him. You know… he was my first boyfriend, my life had only been in the vicinity, when he broke up with me a sense of my world is gone, because there was no place for me to lean on. My dad would cry if he see me like this, "said Bomi which wipes tears from her cheeks.

"Don’t weep for people like him, he doesn’t deserve you," said Chanyeol.

Bomi turned toward Chanyeol. "What about you? How your love life after high school? Ho can you lost your ity with me," Bomi teasing Chanyeol and laughing. "I can’t believe that model as you are still a ."

Chanyeol feel embarrassed. "Shut up ... I don’t have the mind and the time for things like that, you know," said Chanyeol.

Bomi frowned. "Then why did you do it with me?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol looked Bomi face that looks curious, he doesn’t know the answer. "I don’t know, should I find out the answer?" Chanyeol asken and caressing Bomi hair.

"What do you want?" Bomi asked in a rude tone.

"what about you too? Why are you also gave yourself to me?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi coughed, Chanyeol give the same question and Bomi also don’t know the answer. See Bomi who can’t answer, Chanyeol give Bomi a gently kiss and brief.

"Do you want to find out the answer?" Chanyeol asked who pressed his forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter