chapter 4

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi sitting at her office desk with a blank face.

"Bomi, you look different today," Namjoo said.

Bomi staring Namjoo. "What's different? I think I'm not wearing anything unusual I wear," said Bomi.

Namjoo smiled at Bomi. "Your looks are different, something sparkle, is it because you're already engaged with a model?"

Bomi frowned and shook her head. “You better do your job rather than comment on me,” Bomi said.

Although Namjoo is Bomi neighbor but she didn’t know if the actual Bomi fiance is Xiumin. No one knows if Bomi and Xiumin have engaged except  Bomi and Xiumin family and some Xiumin relatives like Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Their engagement party just home party held in a small villa belonging to the Bomi father. Bomi is not have close friends since together Xiumin. Somehow she regretted it now, Bomi social life is very sad when she with Xiumin.

...

"Noona, what should I do?" Chanyeol asked his sister.

Chorong was feeding her baby who still 1 year old. "Take her home..."

"But we're not a couple. We're just friends from high school."

"High school friend who just had in the morning?" Chorong teased with a chuckle.

"Noona ..."

"It depends on you, you want to lied  that you and her are a couple or  you don’t bring her and do the arrange marriage as father asked," said Chorong.

"But ... is it okay to bring her in a situation like this? I always make her in troublesome when high school."

"Chanyeoli, you've grown now ... I can’t help you to do all your thing," said Chorong.

"Yeobo!"

Chorong turned. "Oh, Suho, you're home?"

"I miss my boy Chojoonie ..." said Suho who approached his son. "Chanyeol, you came here," said Suho Chanyeol.

"Tonight, father and mother held a dinner for us," said Chorong.

"Ah, really?"

...

Bomi out of the office with Namjoo.

"Bomi!"

Bomi search for the origin of the sound and saw Chanyeol are calling from inside the car.

"Namjoo, you're home first," said Bomi.

Namjoo see Chanyeol and then look toward Bomi again. "All right, have fun ..." Namjoo said and smiled.

Bomi stepped toward Chanyeol. She bit down to see Chanyeol.

"Why are you here?" asked Bomi.

"Come in, I want to take you somewhere," said Chanyeol.

Bomi consider a few seconds. "Okay..."

Chanyeol was brought Bomi to the beauty salon.

"Why are you bring me here?" asked Bomi.

"Changing the color of your hair," said Chanyeol.

"Heh? Who are you that you want to change the color of my hair, I like this color..."

"It was too lit up," said Chanyeol and the facing the employee.  "Please change this girl's hair with a natural hair color," said Chanyeol the salon employees.

After waiting for several hours, Bomi was staring at herself in the mirror, she touched her hair that become black, Chanyeol smiling at the change of Bomi.

"You look beautiful ..." said Chanyeol.

Bomi face flushed.

After the salon, Chanyeol take Bomi to clothes boutique, Chanyeol pick out some clothes for Bomi to wear, Bomi just follow Chanyeol. Bomi several times trying the clothes but Chanyeol told her to try another, until ...

"You look perfect with this dress," said Chanyeol.

Bomi wearing a white mini dress with a black stripe on the bottom.

...

Bomi looked confused when Chanyeol bring it into the driveway of a mansion.

"Chanyeol, this house… are you? "Asked Bomi.

Chanyeol smiled at Bomi while took off  Bomi seat belt. "my parents house," said Chanyeol ago down to open the side door of Bomi.

Bomi out of the car, Chanyeol immediately grabbed her hand and linked with him with manner. Bomi face blush, this is the first man to treat her like this, Xiumin never like this to Bomi.

Chanyeol rang the doorbell of the house. The door opened, a woman who is none other than Chanyeol mother standing there.

"My son ..." said the mother Chanyeol that hugged. Chanyeol release Bomi hand and hugged his mother. After releasing a hug, Chanyeol mother see Bomi who stood smiling at them. "Is she?" Chanyeol mother asked. "You're very gorgeous honey... no doubt if Chanyeol in love with you," said Chanyeol mother who hugged Bomi.

Bomi surprised then glanced at Chanyeol surprise. Chanyeol just smiled stiffly and cough. Chanyeol mother off her arms.

"What is your name?" Chanyeol mother asked.

"Annyeong Haseo, Yoon Bomi imnida."

"Your name is pretty like your face. I am Chanyeol mother,  Hwang Yumi."

They both went into the house. Chanyeol invite Bomi to look around before dinner started. When a situation feels safe, Bomi hitting Chanyeol arm.

"What are you doing? Why your mother ..."

"Shhh ..." said Chanyeol told Bomi to lowered her voice.

"Explain to me," said Bomi.

"Just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter