chapter 8

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi took off her arms from hugging Chanyeol. She has calmed down.

"I'd better go home," said Bomi.

Chanyeol grab Bomi's hand held her to go. "No, stay here, didn’t I promise to make you calm and comfortable?"

Bomi nodded. "Okay ..." Bomi smiling at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol touching Bomi cheeks make Bomi gently shaking slightly. Chanyeol looked at Bomi with love. Bomi blinking give Chanyeol confused stare.

"Chan?"

"I want to remove the last rule," said Chanyeol.

Bomi surprised to hear the words of Chanyeol.

"Don’t you also want it Bomi?" asked Chanyeol still touching Bomi cheeks.

Bomi closed her eyes, actually true what Chanyeol said, she wants Chanyeol touch her like this, Bomi enjoy it, but in Bomi’s mind is they are just friends. Without a doubt Chanyeol directly kiss Bomi passionately and rough. Bomi can’t escape, Chanyeol is a good kisser she thought.

"Chan, let's do it... I want it," said Bomi in the middle of their passionate kiss.

Chanyeol smiled and immediately lift Bomi up without stop kissing her, Chanyeol brought Bomi to his room. They had again.

...

Tomorrow morning...

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

Chanyeol was awakened by the sound of the bell make him surprised. He saw Bomi were still sleeping. Chanyeol immediate wake Bomi up.

"Bomi ... wake up ..." said Chanyeol touch Bomi cheek.

Bomi opened her eyes. "Why? I'm still sleepy," said Bomi wiped her eyes.

"Put your clothes on, there’s someone came," said Chanyeol while wearing clothing that he took from the closet. Bell keep rang.

Bomi was shocked and immediately grabbed the shirt belonged to Chanyeol overnight and wear it, it looks like Bomi wearing oversized clothes. Chanyeol straight out of the room and opened the door to his apartment.

"Mom?"

Chanyeol mother smiled at Chanyeol. "Why are you took so long?" Chanyeol mother asked that goes into his apartment.

Chanyeol followed her from behind. "Why did you come here this early morning?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi emerged out from the room and smiled at the Chanyeol mother Chanyeol. "Aunt? annyeong Haseo ..." said Bomi bowing to her.

"Bomi? Are you here?" Chanyeol mother looking straight at Chanyeol and Bomi with happy look. "It seems you two had a having fun... are you now live together?" Chanyeol mother asked.

"No, she just sleepover here," said Chanyeol. "So what do you want mom?"

"I just wanted to ask you to pick Bomi previously, but since you two were here, it was very good. Today we have to try on clothes for your engagement ceremony," said the mother Chanyeol.

Bomi scratched her head. "Ah about that ... I have to work," said Bomi.

"Yes, Bomi have to work. We'll go mom, I would choose a dress for Bomi," said Chanyeol.

"It shouldn’t be like that... I will contact Suho to notify the office of Bomi. You two get ready ppalli ..." she said to Chanyeol.

Because they’re can’t escape anymore, Chanyeol was immediately exhaled. "I'll take a shower first..." said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiling. "aunt, are you had breakfast? I will make it for you?," said Bomi who stepped into the kitchen.

"I've had breakfast. Bomi, I would be happy if you call me mom, you're Chanyeol bride so you must call me mother," she said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiled stiffly. "Ne, eomonim ..."

"You look so beautiful in the morning ..." she said Chanyeol. “Did you two had…?” Chanyeol mother give a clue about ‘’.

Bomi coughing, she just answers with awkward smile.

...

Once prepared,  they all going to the designer clothes stores on Cheongdamdong.

"Mom, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter