chapter 15

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani think hard about how to separate Bomi and Chanyeol. She had asked her father for help her but there was no answer from her father, she says that she loves Chanyeol although it is not the reality.

Sound knock on the door sounded. Hani opened the door, she saw Xiumin standing there.

"What are you doing here?" asked Hani.

"I want us to talk," said Xiumin.

Hani was let Xiumin into her house.

"Explain to me why you decided to end our relationship," said Xiumin.

"There's nothing to explain, I'm sick of you," said Hani.

"But I love you, I'm willing to leave Bomi for you," said Xiumin.

"You still love Bomi?"

Xiumin only silence.

Hani got an idea. "I will come back to you on one condition," said Hani.

"What is that?"

"Create Bomi and Chanyeol breaking up," said Hani.

Xiumin surprised. "What do you mean? I knew if they were not a real couple, we have talked about before," said Xiumin.

"But I want them totally separate. I have proof that they really a fake couple, here…" Hani give the paper to Xiumin.

"Where did you got this? And Why you want them to separate?"

"You don’t have to know, I just don’t like to see them, we are the partner of Park company, I don’t like seeing Yoon Bomi there," said Hani looking for an excuse.

"You really crazy Ahn Hani."

"I will come back to you if you help me," said Hani tempting Xiumin.

...

Chanyeol just got home, he was greeted by his mother.

"Where’s Bomi?" Chanyeol asked.

“Sleeping, you should keep her well, we've just come from a doctor. The doctor said that Bomi pregnancy very vulnerable, she had spinal cord surgery," said Chanyeol mother.

Chanyeol smiled at his mother and then went upstairs to his room. He saw Bomi who were still asleep. Chanyeol take place alongside Bomi, he Bomi’s hair slowly. Bomi awoke.

"Chanyeol? You're home?"

"Sorry to wake you, you need to rest, I'm going out," said Chanyeol but Bomi hold him by hugging Chanyeol. "Bomi, are you ok?"

"I miss you," said Bomi.

"Me too," said Chanyeol. "Because of me who aren’t careful until you become pregnant," said Chanyeol.

Bomi took off her hug and stared Chanyeol with wistful smile. "Don’t be like that, this is a gift ..." said Bomi touch her belly.

Chanyeol, too Bomi’s belly. "My baby, don’t move too much in there, your mother is sick, you should help your mother in order to protect you inside," said Chanyeol whispering in front of the Bomi’s belly.

Bomi laugh. "You like to talk alone," said Bomi. "It's still two weeks, he or she can’t hear you yet," said Bomi.

Chanyeol kiss on the Bomi forehead. "I love you," said Chanyeol.

Bomi nodded. "I know."

...

The next day, Bomi went to her office to deliver a letter of resignation. She met Namjoo.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter