chapter 14

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani was following Bomi and Chanyeol that day, she saw Chanyeol and Bomi stopped at a house, after Chanyeol go. Hani follow Chanyeol which turns going to the airport, then Hani returned to spy Bomi in the house that she had seen earlier.

She waited Bomi out of the house, she saw Bomi and Chorong out with a baby. Hani stopped in front of the supermarket where Bomi and Chorong also there. Hani follow Bomi to the toilet. However, after Bomi and Chorong go, Hani see a paper near the sink, it is a paper agreement belongs to Bomi and Chanyeol about their fake relationship. Hani smiled when she read that.

"Chanyeol, supposedly engaged to me, this paper can be change my position be Chanyeol fiance," said Hani.

Hani knew that she was supposed engaged with Chanyeol, she heard that from her father, but her father and Chanyeol father cancelled it because the news about Chanyeol engaged with someone else spread out, she saw Chanyeol is more richer and has a bright future rather Xiumin that only an ordinary manufacturing office employee with a background that is far from Park Chanyeol. Hani was immediately decided to broke up with Xiumin and intend to take Chanyeol of Bomi.

She instantly copying the paper and go to the house of Chanyeol father to tell the proves that Chanyeol and Bomi relationship just a lie.

...

They all gathered in the living room. Chanyeol and Bomi sitting opposite from president Park and Hwang Yumi. Suho and Chorong and Chojoon sit next to Chanyeol.

Bomi stood up, she was holding her stomach with a shudder. Chanyeol see it.

"Bomi, sit down, you shouldn’t stand up too long," said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol mother was confused. "What Bomi is sick?" Chanyeol mother asked.

"You'd better be quiet, let them explain it," said Chanyeol father to his wife. "Hurry! What do you want to explain ?!"

Chanyeol and Bomi was holding hands tightly. He took a breath before speaking. "We are pretending, we weren’t dating in the beginning," said Chanyeol that made his mother and Suho surprised. Chanyeol father looks very angry. "You may not believe me when you hear everything. Bomi and I are close friends in high school, mom, dad, Bomi is a girl who always helped me when I was bullied at school. You don’t know isn’t it? Even Chorong noona not know. Bomi know everything about me back then. But we split up when you asked me to move to England to attend England school with Chorong noona and after 10 years have passed, Bomi and me met for the first time again, we both want to go to a school reunion in the day that I had a car accident, Bomi who hit my car, I saw her cry because she had just dumped by her fiancé that day. After that, scandal about me appear,"said Chanyeol turned toward Bomi.

Bomi sighed when her stomach didn’t feel pain anymore. "I'm asking Chanyeol to lie at first, see the news that Chanyeol associated with a woman who is none other than myself make me got the idea for revenge against my fiance, I asked him to lie became my fiance, it's all my fault, but I love him now, I realize if  me and Chanyeol can’t lie any longer. I'm sorry. "

"Not only Bomi, I am also guilty, heard my father wanted to match me with a woman I didn’t know I approve of it and asked Bomi to lie on the father and mother. And I want to help her like she help me back then at school, is that wrong? Not at all, and when time passing... we are aware of our feelings, I love her, she’s so important to me dad," Chanyeol continued.

Chanyeol mother could see Chanyeol and Bomi truly love each other when viewed from their eyes looking each other. "Yeobo, don’t you see them? They can’t even let go of their hands," said Chanyeol mother.

"I can’t trust you anymore, I don’t know if you're lying or not right now, you've been acting very much," said Chanyeol father. "Hani told me this first, do you know the consequences if this news spread out on the media ?!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter