chapter 12

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol pick up Bomi for lunch together. Bomi already waiting Chanyeol in front of her office building. Bomi smiled when she saw Chanyeol’s car come. They have lunch at a Samgaetang restaurant.

"How is your work?" asked Chanyeol to Bomi.

Bomi swallow the soup, then turned to Chanyeol. "It's all right because I finished it yesterday night," said Bomi. "Now I'm very sleepy.”

"You work too hard, you'd better rest for a few days," said Chanyeol.

"I can’t Chan, I've been taking off for two days, remember?" said Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded.

Bomi see something suspicious from Chanyeol. "You look weird, is there something going on?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol surprised to hear Bomi questions. "Why ask like that?"

"You look pale, are you sick?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "I am fine..."

But Bomi sure there is something weird about Chanyeol.

...

At night

Bomi was clean the dishes, while Chanyeol watching television. Chanyeol got a call from his manager.

"Hyung? What is it?" Chanyeol asked. "Ah is that so? I'll be right there, do you need anything beside that?"

After hanging up.

"Who?" asked Bomi.

"Manager hyung, he wanted me to bring some clothes for him to go home tomorrow because his family had business this night" said Chanyeol. "You want to come with me?" Chanyeol asked.

"All right, I'll change first."

After taking the clothes in the manager's house, they immediately go to the hospital. They walked along the hospital corridors are still crowded.

"Park Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol and Bomi stopped and turned. Chanyeol immediately looked toward Bomi with awkward look, Bomi looked a female doctors who call Chanyeol with confused.

"Oh? Aren’t you Yoon Bomi?" said the doctor who is none other than Jihae.

Bomi looked wonder because she didn’t recognize her at all. Who is this girl? Bomi thought.

"Bomi, she is Yang Jihae, our senior in high school, do you still remember her?" said Chanyeol to Bomi. Bomi see Chanyeol smiling stiffly on Jihae.

Bomi immediately shocked and looked Jihae with closely. "Jihae sunbae?"

Jihae smiled at Bomi. "You remember me, right? Hi Chanyeol we meet again, you along with Bomi?" Jihae see Bomi ring same as Chanyeol,  Jihae smiled. "Chanyeol, the girl that you mean she recently got engaged to you is Bomi?" Jihae shook her head. "In high school you often going together and now you're engaged, seems you really meant to be together. Bomi congratulations to you ..." Jihae congratulate Bomi.

Bomi just smiled and nodded, she turned toward Chanyeol who just froze. But Bomi feel bit annoyed because Jihae said she met again with Chanyeol, so before this moment, Chanyeol and Jihae have met before.

"I have to go home, see you ..." said Jihae who walk away.

...

In the apartment ...

"You've met with Jihae sunbae before and you didn’t tell me?! How could you?!" Bomi asked who slammed her bag on the couch, she was venting her anger when they come home.

"I just bumped accidently into her, even we don’t talk like you think," said Chanyeol.

"Don’t talk huh? But it seems she so relaxed to meet you and know about you," said Bomi.

Chanyeol started feel emotions too because Bomi doesn’t believe him. "Why didn’t you trust me? I'm  uncomfortable to see her, you know what she did to me in the past!" Chanyeol said.

"I know Chan, but you make me doubt of you, see your attitude before I feel you feel uncomfortable because I was there right? after all she is your first love ..." said Bomi who put her hands on her waist.

"Bomi, please, I don’t want us to fight just because of this," said Chanyeol.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed now," said Bomi directly walk into the room.

Time has begun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter