chapter 17 [END]

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the wedding day of Bomi and Chanyeol. Chanyeol already waiting Bomi to walk in the aisle of the church. Bomi is still prepared in the bridal room.

Chanyeol father is stood behind Chanyeol, he signaled to the guards to check the entire event. He knows what happened before at his home, Ahn Hani, the daughter of his friend Ahn Taekyung endanger the lives of his daughter in law and his grandchildren. After that he was really protect to Bomi and Chanyeol.

...

Suho waiting Bomi outside the door, Suho is guardian to deliver Bomi walk in the aisle and give her to Chanyeol. Bomi wearing a pretty whitewedding dress. Suho smiled at Bomi, he took Bomi hand and walked into the church. Chanyeol smiled at Bomi so did Bomi, Chorong and her mother also smiled happily.

...

Chanyeol held Bomi's hand. They face each other, Chanyeol said vows of marriage.

“I, Park Chanyeol, take you, Yoon Bomi, to be my wife, and I promise before God and these witnesses, to be your loving and faithful husband. I will be by your side to share with you, your happiness and success, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and disappointment. Our relationship is my most important consideration; it gives me strength, and I vow to put every effort into strengthening it in turn through honesty, faithfulness, and patience. For all the days that we live with one another, I promise to spend each day working to become a more true version of myself, and I will do my upmost to help you do the same.  I will keep you and hold you, comfort and tend you, protect you and shelter you, for all the days of my life.”

Chanyeol see Bomi eyes look glazed. Chanyeol whisper the words "I Love You" silently after a promise of marriage. Bomi was sighed.

“Bomi, do you accept Park Chanyeol to be your husband to honor the divinity in you, of you, and around you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life’s adventures?”

“I do…”

They exchange rings.

"I declare you two become husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Everyone clapped. Chanyeol closer to Bomi and giving a short kiss but very tender, Bomi smile when Chanyeol kiss her. She was very happy.

...

During the wedding reception, Bomi could only sit greeted the invitation because her condition is still weak. Her pregnancy make her like this.

"Bomi, I’m happy for you," Namjoo embrace Bomi.

Bomi smiling. "Thank you Namjoo."

They chatted for a moment, but Bomi reaction change when viewed from a distance Xiumin in the middle of discussions with Chanyeol. Bomi staring at them, Chanyeol turned toward Bomi and smiling. Chanyeol and Xiumin walked toward Bomi.

"Hi Bomi, congratulations to you and Chanyeol," said Xiumin.

"Why are you here?" Bomi asked coldly.

Chanyeol touching Bomi shoulders plans. "Suho invited him, he was a co-wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter