chapter 13

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin was at the club, he was heartbroken because suddenly Hani broke up their relationships. Xiumin drank so much until he drunk. On the way home, he grabbed his phone and call someone.

...

Bomi and Chanyeol sleep together. They had fallen asleep that night, suddenly Bomi phone rang. Bomi not hear it. Chanyeol who heard a noise then awoke, he searched for the origin of the noise, and look at Bomi’s phone who were at the table next to the bed. Chanyeol grabbed it and look at the phone screen there’s name Xiumin. Chanyeol not feel sleepy anymore. Chanyeol pick up a phone call from Xiumin.

"Hello? Bomi?" Xiumin call Bomi.

Chanyeol only he heard a voice that sounded Xiumin is drunk.

"I miss you, where are you? Can we meet?" Xiumin asked.

Chanyeol still silent.

"Bomi?"

"It's me Park Chanyeol," said Chanyeol.

Xiumin laugh.

"Are you insane? Call her again after you dumped Bomi and you know that Bomi already has a fiancé ?!" Chanyeol asked softly.

Xiumin laugh. "Is she with you now? Even when I was with her, I’d never spending  the night together. Do you sleep together?"

"Shut up and don’t ever call Bomi again," Chanyeol hung up. Chanyeol remove Xiumin call log and the phone number in Bomi’s phone. Chanyeol looked at Bomi who had fallen asleep, he felt guilty  cause deleted Xiumin numbers, but he didn’t want Xiumin come to her again

...

Chanyeol drove Bomi to Chorong home, because Chanyeol have a job in Jeju for two days, Bomi was agreed when Chanyeol give advice to Bomi live with Chorong for a while.

"Bomi, I have to deliver this document to the Suho office, can I entrusted Chojoon to you?" Chorong asked.

Bomi nodded. "Of course, I'll keep Chojoon well," said Bomi.

Now, Bomi was alone with Chojoon.

"Chojoonah, we will be together for a few hours, you want to play with me, right?" Bomi asked gently.

Chojoon laugh in a sling Bomi’s hand. Bomi feel happy to take care of Chojoon. Suddenly, she imagine that when she got married, she want a baby like Chojoon. However, suddenly Bomi feel nauseous. She put Chojoon lying on the bed and ran to the bathroom. Bomi vomiting water, she felt nauseous. Bomi was looking for a medicine at Chorong home.

"I must catch a cold," Bomi murmured while taking the medication.

After two hours had passed, Chorong back to the house, she heard the voice of someone who is vomiting.

"Bomi?" Chorong toward Bomi who was in the bathroom. "Bomi, are you sick?" Chorong asked.

Bomi smiled at Chorong. "Unnie, you're home? Hmm ... I'm just catch a cold," said Bomi.

"Is it true? I’m sorry to leave you, but I'll shop for a while, I will bring Chojoon so you can rest," said Chorong.

Bomi shook her head. "I’m okay, I'm going with unnie."

They go shopping at the supermarket. But Bomi still feel sick.

"Unnie, I'm going to the toilet for a while," said Bomi who ran to the toilet.

She put the bag near the sink and immediately vomited. Bomi looking for tissue, but there was no toilet tissue in there, Bomi unpack her bag looking for a tissue that she usually brought.

"Bomi, are you okay?" Chorong come to Bomi.

Bomi nodded. "I've been better, let's go," said Bomi while rearranging the contents of the bag.

But the piece of paper was left there.

...

"Chanyeol? What is it?" Bomi wondering because got a call from Chanyeol.

"Are you okay? Chorong noona says that you're sick, do you want me to back there?"

Bomi shook her head. "No need, you just finish your work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter