chapter 6

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol drove Bomi to go to her work place.

"You want me to pick you up later?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi shook her head. "No need, I'll take my car this afternoon," said Bomi.

"All right, see you again then," said Chanyeol that after running the car.

Bomi sighed and entered her office.

"Bomi, managers looking for you," Namjoo said quietly.

Bomi see all employees amid whispers while looking at her, Bomi ignored them and entered the manager's office.

"You call me, manager?" asked Bomi.

"Sit down ..."

Bomi sat across the table.

"We received confirmation from the director of the central office Myeon, if you are a director Kim Suho in law, is that true?" asked the manager.

Bomi can’t escape anymore because she now really has become a 'fake' couple with Chanyeol. Bomi nodded. "That's right ..." said Bomi.

"So that was reported in the news is true?"

Bomi nodded.

"Well I just wanted to hear honesty from you, I hope this problem will not get you in trouble at work because you are the law of the owner of a major company," said the manager.

"Yes, I understand," said Bomi.

...

"The manager said what?" Namjoo asked that accompany Bomi take her  car in the car repair shop.

"Regarding the news that yesterday, he asked the truth of it," said Bomi. "Repair cost how much?" Bomi asked the cashier in the shop.

"All fees have been paid," replied the cashier.

"Who pays? I just take the car," said Bomi.

"Your fiancé, Mr. Park ..."

Bomi immediately glanced Namjoo. "Ah! Well ... thank you," said Bomi that immediately attracted Namjoo go from there.

"You really Park Chanyeol fiance? Daebak!" Namjoo said with a shocked face.

Bomi told Namjoo to lowering her voice.

"Why did not you ever tell if he is your fiance during this time? And all of it is true? Daebak!"

"I'll explain it to you ..." said Bomi.

...

"Can you keep it a secret?" asked Bomi.

"Of course, were your relationship with Park Chanyeol it as confidential it?"

Bomi nodded. "Yes because he is a model and celebrity. But, I was going to get engaged with him this week ..."

"Daebak! You have to invite me."

"Of course..."

Bomi suddenly saw someone she knew, she was Hani, Xiumin new girlfriend. Bomi see her with a look of hate. Bomi then see Namjoo and smiling broadly.

"Chanyeol mother plan to will accompany me to seek our engagement dress, do you want to come with us Namjoo?" Bomi intentionally raising her voice so that Hani will hear it, and sure enough Hani who had just sat with her friends turned to Bomi, Bomi pretended not to see and continued to talk to Namjoo.

"Really? You want to me come with you? Yes!" Namjoo said. "I'm sure you will celebrate your engagement in a fancy place," said Namjoo.

Bomi nodded proudly. "Of course ..." Then Bomi directly pretended got a call from Chanyeol, when actually she was who calling Chanyeol.

"Bomi? Why did you call?" Chanyeol asked from across the phone.

"Hello? Jagiya? Did you have your lunch?"

"Bomi? What are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, I'm eating with Namjoo, I just got out of the car repair shop, thanks for paid it first, but don’t forget to eat, or do you want me to bring anything?"

Chanyeol just quietly listening to Bomi who make him confused.

"Well, I understand, I'll see you tonight ..." said Bomi and hung up the call. She glanced at Hani who looked at her with envy stare. Bomi feel a little satisfaction to see Hani facial expressions like loser.

"You t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter