chapter 11

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chorong, do you think there is something strange between Chanyeol and Bomi?" Suho asked.

Chorong in the middle feeding her son, Chojoon. They both have returned to their homes after the engagement party. Chorong was surprised by Suho question, because who knows that Bomi and Chanyeol just pretending to be a couple it just Chorong alone.

"What do you mean?" Chorong pretended not understand.

"You don’t see Bomi expression that seems to hide something? She even apologized to Chanyeol," said Suho.

"I heard them arguing that day," said Chorong briefly.

"Really? On their engagement day?"

Chorong only raise her shoulders, signal she not sure.

"Eo ... eom..mma ..."

Chorong and Suho surprised to hear their son speaking. They smiled widely.

"Chojoon, you call me? your mommy?" Chorong asked. "Say it again..."

"Eomma ..." said Chojoon with cute eyesmile same likes Chorong.

"Say father too please? Ap ... appa ..." Suho trying to make Chojoon call him.

"Eomma ..." said Chojoon with giggling cutely and hit Suho cheek.

Chorong laughed. Suho sigh, he feel little upset because his son just call his mom. Chorong rubbed Suho hair slowly. "He's still learning, love," said Chorong calming Suho.

...

"Dad, mom ... we want to tell you something," said Chanyeol were holding hands with Bomi.

Chanyeol mother listen enthusiastically. "What is it? Is Bomi pregnant?" Chanyeol mother asked who made Chanyeol father and her husband hitting her arm.

Bomi directly coughing, her face become red, blushing, but not with Chanyeol, Chanyeol just laughed and shook his head.

"Not that," said Chanyeol.

"So, what would you want to say?" Chanyeol father asked.

"Bomi will move in my apartment, we decided to live together from now on," said Chanyeol happily.

Chanyeol mother immediately applause. "It was a great idea!"

"Are you sure? It will not bother you two right?" Chanyeol father asked.

"We're engaged anyway if you know before we getting engaged we had shared one room, and yourself tell us to share in one room here," said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol father nodded. "If that's your decision, I agree, besides the apartment is yours," said Chanyeol father.

"It would be nice if you live here with us, Bomi can accompany me," said Chanyeol mother.

Chanyeol shook his head. “We need some privacy, mom.”

"Let them ... I'm just warning you Chan, before you get married don’t think to have a child," said Chanyeol father.

Chanyeol mother pout "Why? I want to have grandchildren again besides Chojoon, who knows they both have a daughter. Because we have grandson from Suho and Chorong."

"Yumi!" Chanyeol father can’t believe that his wife really aggressive about Chanyeol and Bomi relationship.

Chanyeol and Bomi just laughed at it.

"Mom, we are still young and still busy with work, maybe after we got married," said Bomi.

"Don’t worry dad, I will hold it until we got married,” said Chanyeol.

Bomi smile looking at the relationship between Chanyeol and his parents who look relaxed and free about everything, Chanyeol’s father not scary like she imagine before. She looked at the relationship between this parents and children has improved compared to when Chanyeol still in school. Chanyeol often tell if both his parents don’t have time for him even it just for eat together or talk like this, his sister, Chorong also busy with her college activity in England too back then.

...

Bomi tidy up her clothes in the closet on Chanyeol room. While Chanyeol help clean up other items. He smiled at Bomi who can now live together with him.

"Why do you look at me like that?" asked Bomi when she find Chanyeol keep staring at her.

Chanyeol shook his head and smiled. "I'm just happy because now  someone will accompanying me in this house everyday," said Chanyeol.

"Are you so lonely before today huh?"

"You mock me? Aren’t you lonely too befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter