chapter 16

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi is still lying in the hospital, she can go back to home after two more days. Chanyeol decided not to work and accompany Bomi at the hospital.

"You have to work Chanyeol," said Bomi. "Think of your fans."

"You and our baby are important at this time," said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiling. She felt that she was the happiest girl in the world because fate brought her together with the great man like Chanyeol.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just ... I'm very happy to be with you," said Bomi.

Chanyeol Bomi gently her cheek. "I can’t wait us to be married couple," said Chanyeol.

Bomi nodded.

Chanyeol father saw from the interstice in the door, he smiled at his son who very care about Bomi.

"Yeobo, why don’t you go in and see her?" asked his wife.

Chanyeol father smiled. "I see now, they loved each other."

Chanyeol mother smiled. "Of course, you have to trust them now. Chanyeol find his women and Bomi is a very nice girl."

...

Two days later...

Bomi preparing to return home, her situation has begun better than before.  Chanyeol father and mother didn’t pick them up, but Chorong and Suho come to pick Bomi too together with Chanyeol. Chanyeol help Bomi’s to walk out of the hospital.

From a distance a red car was watching them, its Hani. Hani see Bomi being together Chanyeol and Chorong and Suho.

Hani follow them up to the Chanyeol’s parents house. Hani smiled.

...

That day Chanyeol mother and father went to the office to the company's business. Chanyeol decide to accompany Bomi at home, because Chorong was on her way with Chojoon to distributing Chanyeol’s wedding invitations to their relatives in Ilsan.

Bomi just lying on the couch while watching television, Chanyeol was busy cooking in the kitchen.

"In this busy day our ahjumma even take off their work," complained Chanyeol.

"They also need a holiday, Chan," said Bomi.

Chanyeol brought soup and some fruit for Bomi. Bomi sat. Chanyeol phone suddenly rang.

"Hyung, what is it?" Chanyeol asked. "Really? but I can’t, I'm with Bomi, she need me, I thought you already reject that ..." said Chanyeol. "okay, I'll let you know later ..." Chanyeol hung up.

"What’s wrong?" asked Bomi.

"They asked me to do a commercial shoot today, and I thought hyung has already rejected that, because we are getting married in two days, I need some free day before our day," said Chanyeol.

Bomi smiling. "Go, mom and dad will be back before dinner, you don’t have to worry about me," said Bomi.

"But ... you're alone ..."

"Chanyeol, go ... it will be fine, I'll call you if anything happens," said Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded and kissed Bomi’s forehead, he took his sweater. "You should rest, don’t go anywhere, I'll try to back home before dinner too," sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter