chapter 3

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi opened the apartment door slowly, she hopes Chanyeol change his mind and doesn’t stay at her house.

"Come in ..." said Bomi.

Chanyeol smiled and entered Bomi’s apartment. "You're very neat as ever," said Chanyeol.

Bomi only silence, this is the first time a man stay at her home, alone with her, when Bomi still with Xiumin, Xiumin never even want to stay overnight or spend the night alone with Bomi, they just do the ordinary date.

Chanyeol sitting on the couch and stared at the Bomi are still frozen. "What are you doing there?"

"Ah ... I ... I'll get you a blanket," said Bomi directly away from the living room.

Chanyeol smiling and standing. "Bomi? Where your bathroom?" Chanyeol asked.

"Near the kitchen ..." said Bomi from her room.

Chanyeol went inside the bathroom and intend to take a bath.

Bomi were still in the room, feeling unwell. "It doesn’t matter right  if we were alone? Should I call Namjoo upstairs to stay here? Ah! Namjoo would have been sleeping ... eottoke?" Bomi complained.

Bomi came out with a blanket in her hand, but she immediately stopped and gaped as seen Chanyeol shirtless with wet hair that Chanyeol being dried with a towel. Chanyeol see Bomi with a puzzled look.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi face flushed. "where ... where did you get that towel?" Bomi asked to stutter.

"in your bathroom hanger ..."

"He wears my towel?" Bomi wondered. "Its my towel ..." said Bomi.

"So? I feel frustrated because we ran before, so I decided to take a bath, you don’t like me wearing your towel? You want me make your floor wet because I can’t dry myself…."

Bomi was silent, biting her bottom lip. "Put your clothes right away, you think you're in your house?" said Bomi who throws a blanket on Chanyeol. "This your blanket, sleeping on the couch." Bomi straight back to her room.

...

It was getting late, Bomi still not sleeping. She wanted a shower but embarrassed because Chanyeol that exists outside. She looked at the clock, it showed 1:00 at night.

"Definitely Chanyeol already sleeping ..." Bomi immediately take the new towels. She crept into the bathroom, she saw Chanyeol which seemed to have been sleeping because the light is already off.

When finished showering, she dried herself with a towel, however, "Gosh! I didn’t bring a change of clothes!" Bomi slapped her forehead, she saw her previously existing clothes in laundry basket. "Chanyeol's already sleeping, so it doesn’t matter if I go out like this ... yeap," said Bomi who wrapped herself in a towel. She was back out the bathroom with sneaking, but strangely why lights lit living room.

Prangg ....

The sound of glass falling. Bomi leapt surprised to see Chanyeol who was sitting on the couch, looking at her. Bomi silent, she rolled his eyes and without thinking immediately ran to her room.

Bomi closed the door, her heart pounding.

"Oh ... why like this anyway ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter