chapter 1

Accidentally Couple With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi looked at herself in the mirror. Bomi let her pink hair loose in her back. Today she says, is a very special day. High school reunion. Bomi wearing a white mini dress with her back slightly open, she took the car keys and get out of her apartment.

"Pick up Xiumin oppa in office first, I hope he has brought his tuxedo," muttered Bomi while driving.

When at a red light. Bomi phone rang, Bomi pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm waiting for my fiance, what you've gathered there?" Bomi asked with a look of focus to the traffic lights.

"I can’t wait to see your fiancé, well, see you at the party!"

Bomi hung up and drove fast when the light turned green. When she reached the front of the office building her fiancée, Xiumin. She grabbed the phone and dialed Xiumin but before she presses the call button she saw something. Bomi directly out of the car and ran toward the couple who was walking toward the parking lot.

"Oppa ?!" Bomi calling angrily.

Xiumin in the middle holding a woman hand and looks calm when looking Bomi. "Bomi?"

"Oppa, who is she? Don’t you remember that today we have to go to my school reunion?" asked Bomi.

Xiumin only silence.

"Who is she?" asked the woman who was with Xiumin. "Ah, she's your fiancee?"

"Bomi, forgive me, all this time I lie to you, I don’t love you, I've been going out with Hani," said Xiumin.

"Oppa, but we are already engaged even ..."

"Let’s break up now, because I agree to engaged with you, I can’t bear to see your father were sick at the time, so I accept you, but your father is now gone, so ... I don’t want you to be a burden for me. Let’s break up."

Bomi immediately slapped Xiumin and went before them both. Bomi ran to her car and drove with mixed emotions. She was angry, she broken and she was sad because of Xiumin lied all this time to her.

"How could he do that to me ?!" Bomi crying.

Brakkk !!!

Her car crashed into a car in front of her, Bomi still crying, she was not injured. However, Bomi directly out of the car to check on the car and the car she hit.

"Hey! What are you doing ?! you crashed my car!"

Bomi still faltering because of crying. "I'm sorry ..." said Bomi looking down.

"You…hokshi… Bomi? Yoon Bomi?"

Bomi immediately turned to the man who call her name. "You ... Park Chanyeol?"

"Bomi, are you okay?"

Bomi nodded. "Sorry I ruined your car," said Bomi still sniffling.

Everyone sees them both.

"Bomi, why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked. "Everyone, she wasn’t crying because of me," said Chanyeol on the peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter