Chap 6 Melting Ice

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji-hyo walked in with almost blank mind, still thinking about what almost happen outside the house. She walked past her room when Ji-eun suddenly called her, whining.

“……Unnie……”

She moved backwards and walked into her room.

“….Yes….”

“Jong Kook oppa already left?”

“….Yes….”

“…Ohh…”

“How’s your ankle? Still sore?”

“N-neh. I can’t wrongly move it or it will hurt more.”

“Really? Then don’t move too much. Just go to sleep then, and you won’t feel anything anymore…”

“Hmmm…..Unnie, why did you took so long sending Jong Kook oppa?.......Did you two kiss while saying goodbye?......” Ji-eun tested her sister.

“Mwuh rah goo? Yahhh! How can you have this kind of thoughts?” Ji-hyo burst out, didn’t realized her face had slightly turned red.

“I was just asking….No need to get panic…Aishh…..” But after thinking a while, Ji-eun continue “Ohhhh!! I know why you are pissed. It’s true isn’t it?”

“Yah! What has got into you huh? Did you sprain your ankle or your brain?”

“My ankle….and my heart if you really kiss him, unnie…”

“I did not okay? Why would I kiss my bodyguard, pabo?” Ji-hyo lashed out her anger. But actually she’s too panic if Ji-eun secretly saw what almost happen outside the house with Jong Kook.

“Well,…he is a very good looking man…Why wouldn’t women wanna kiss him? He’s like….really manly….”

“Maybe to you…coz you’re so into him…But I guess it doesn’t matter to you if he is straight or crooked isn’t it?”

“Hahahaha! Crooked? Yah! He is not a tree, unnie. Don’t say he is crooked.”

“Whatever!”

“Unnie, even if he is gay, I will make him straight again…..hahah….”

“You are crazy, you know that? Now go to sleep! You’re giving me headache!”

“I can’t…..”

“Mwuh? Wae?”

“……..I’m hungry……” Ji-eun whined again.

Ji-hyo started to pity her sister since they left the mall without eating anything. She actually had forgotten about this because of her sister’s incident.

“Ahh….I totally forgot to ordered something before we came back…I’ll just cook ramyeon for you for tonight okay?”

“Shiroooooo!!! I want real food….”

“Yah! You think my ramyeon is made from plastic? Of course it’s real food, dummy.”

“Nooooo!! I mean, I want to eat something heavy…..like jajangmyeon…or samgyetang…or japchae…or….”

“Yah Song Ji-eun! Where will I get all that at this hour? It’s impossible if you’re expecting me to cook. I just see my bed only right now…”

“Aish, unnie. We can ask Jong Kook oppa to buy it for us.”

“Mwuh? He just left the building, you want him to come here again?”

“Aishh, he won’t mind, unnie. He already said if we need anything, call him. He even said I can call him any time.”

“…..But he had just gone back, Ji-eun ah. Let him rest, will you? He’s been working for the whole day already…..Just eat ramyeon for tonight okay? I promise I will prepare heavy breakfast for you tomorrow….Okay?” Ji-hyo tried to coax her sister not to disturb Jong Kook. Actually she didn’t want to call Jong Kook after their last awkward scene.

“Uhuhuhu….. jajangmyeon….uhuhuhu….samgyetang…. japchae…..huhuhu….” Ji-eun moaned while rubbing her stomach craving for pity.

“…Stop it, Song Ji-eun….It’s not like you’re gonna die if you just eat ramyeon tonight…”

“…Uhuhuhu…..poor stomach…Please be strong, okay tummy?....” Ji-eun acted pity.

Ji-hyo was about to laugh at Ji-eun’s ridiculous act but it’s also kind of annoying to see her over reacting so she just tried to make a serious face.

When Ji-eun’s mobile suddenly rang, Ji-eun automatically changed to being happy.

“……Oppa……” she greeted.

Ji-hyo was surprised thinking that it must be Jong Kook if Ji-eun started to be all whiny and spoiled. Ji-eun makes sure she didn’t miss her sister’s facial expression at that time which only makes her burst into laughter.

“….Hahahahh….N-neh, appa!...” she continued on the phone, only to see Ji-hyo’s shocking face again.

“Yah Song Ji-eun! What was that all about? Are you expecting some ‘oppa’ to call you at this hour?” Mr Song asked.

“Hahahah! A-ni, appa! I was just teasing unnie! Oh my God! You should see her, appa. Her expression was priceless….hahahahah….”

Ji-hyo grabbed a pillow and smash onto Ji-eun’s head.

“Arghhhh!!! Appa! Unnie is trying to kill me now!!” Ji-eun complained.

“Mwuh? Yah! What is with you two huh? Should I come and fetch you now, Ji-eun? I know I can’t let you two stay together even for a day,” Mr Song said.

“Andwaeeeee!! I want to stay here, appa! It’s nothing….Unnie is just joking, appa….You know, Song-Song bonding time…heheheh…”

“Chih! You always have your reason. Anyway, how’s your ankle?”

“Better….but just 0.01% better…hehehe…”

“Aish this girl. Then I’ll come and get you and bring to the hospital for further treatment okay?”

“A-ni! A-ni! It’s okay, appa. I just need to rest. Don’t worry okay?”

“Are you sure? But your sister will go out for work and you’ll be alone at her house.”

“It’s okay, appa. I can stay alone here and have fully rest while watching movies.”

“You still can do that here, Ji-eun ah.”

“Nooooooo!! Umma will keep on nagging at me…..I need to be in a peaceful place and totally rest….hehehe…”

“Aish! Wait until your umma hears what you said, you’ll be sorry for that,” Mr Song reminded.

“Then don’t tell her, appa. Stop telling her everything.”

“Hahahha! Anyway, where is your sister? She’s been too quiet huh?”

“She’s here. Staring at me……She’s afraid if I complained too much about her….But appa……I’m hungry…..Unnie didn’t wanna feed me….uhuhuhu….How can she treat a patient like this huh, appa? She’s all sweet to her fans but not to her own sister…”

“Yah Song Ji-eun!” Ji-hyo shouted but Ji-eun just stuck out her tongue to her.

“Omo! Omo! Omo! You haven’t eat, Ji-eun?”

“Nooooooo!!! After the incident, we went straight to the clinic for my bandage and come back home……Bae-go-pa, appa…..huhuhu….”

“Then why don’t you just order anything? It’s already late, Ji-eun. I’m not sure if there’s any restaurant that will deliver food at this hour.”

“I want to ask Jong Kook oppa to buy it for us….But unnie didn’t allow me to….” Ji-eun complained further.

“Oh ya! Yes you can call him. I’m sure he won’t mind.”

“Unnie didn’t want to, appa.”

“Let me talk to her.”

Ji-eun passed the call to her sister but make it a loud speaker.

“N-neh, appa!” Ji-hyo started.

“Ji-hyo ah, you both didn’t eat anything tonight?”

“No, appa. I totally forgot about it. Because of Ji-eun’s incident, everyone got panic and forgotten about dinner until we reached here. But I offered to make her ramyeon but she’s just being picky tonight and wanted something else.”

“You know your sister will only eat ramyeon if she was thrown in the jungle.”

“Yah, appa! I can hear you okay!” Ji-eun interfered.

“Ahahahah! But I didn’t say something not true, right Ji-eun?” Mr Song teased again.

Ji-eun only pouted without replying.

“Appa, it’s already late. Where can I find whatever she’s craving? I told her to eat ramyeon just for tonight and I promise for heavy breakfast tomorrow. But she gets all whiny and dramatic and threw her tantrums at me.”

“I am not dramatic!” Ji-eun shouted.

“Ssyhhh!! Shut up! Don’t interrupt!” Ji-hyo responded to her sister.

“Okay! Okay! Don’t fight! Ji-hyo ah, just call Jong Kook and ask for his favor. I’m sure he won’t mind and will deliver the food as quick as possible.”

“But appa, Jong Kook oppa just left this building. It’s too cruel if I want to ask him to come here again right?”

“But leaving your sister without food all whiny like that is crueler, Ji-hyo ah. She already had to endure with the pain, at least make her happy for tonight.”

“N-neh, appa! You are right! I already have this pain on my leg…Now I need to deal with the pain in my stomach….uhuhuhu….” Ji-eun added.

“But appa….Jong Kook oppa had been working for one whole day tonight. He needs to rest too,” Ji-hyo told her father.

“Ji-hyo ah, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. Just treat him something and I bet everything is good for both side. Besides, I pay him to take care of my daughter. I’m sure he’s bound to it with all his heart.”

Ji-hyo still doesn’t think it’s a good idea to disturb Jong Kook tonight.

“Ji-hyo ah, why do you look resistance to contact Jong Kook tonight?”

“Eh? What do you mean, appa?”

“Yeah! I mean, it’s not that hard right? If before this, I think you will take any chance you have to piss him but tonight….it seems like you’ve soften a bit and care for him a bit…Did….anything happen? Anything change?” Mr Song checked on his daughter.

“Mwuh? Aish appa! What do you mean care for him? It’s just natural to be concern about other people’s condition once in a while. I mean, you told me yourself that he’s just a bodyguard, and not a slave. So I’m trying my best to follow your instruction, appa.”

“Hahahah! Yeah! But asking him for a favor won’t count as treating him like a slave. Aishh!! It’s okay, then. If it’s hard, then I’ll call him myself. Ji-eun ah, what do you want to eat?”

“Ngeee!! Really, appa? Appa jjanggg!!! I want to order jajangmyeon, japchae, tteokbokki….”

While Ji-eun’s order kept downloading, Ji-hyo just rolled her eyes annoyingly.

“Yah Ji-eun ah! Are you having a party or what eh?” Mr Song asked.

“Wae, appa?”

“This is like….you ordered the whole container….”

“Aishhh!! That’s for three person, appa…Me, unnie and Jong Kook oppa….”

“Yah! Why would you order for me?” Ji-hyo asked her sister.

“Because I love you….and because I’m a good sister…Not like you, unnie….” Ji-eun answered sticking out her tongue to her sister.

“Okay! Okay! Stop it, you two! Ji-eun ah, I will call Jong Kook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter