Chap 23 My Sister Is Back

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They ended their outing day with lots of fun. Ji-eun was happy that she finally got to be with Jongin and they were now kind of officially a couple. She had trust issue before but since Jong Kook decided to trust Jongin with his plan, Ji-eun felt like she could also trust Jongin’s sincerity towards her. Besides, the whole time they were together at the park, Jongin didn’t ask many things about Ji-hyo except about her relationship with Jong Kook. Other than that, Jongin kept trying to make Ji-eun confessed her real feelings for him and he also showed his love for Ji-eun. That was enough to make Ji-eun happy. She had also forgotten her drama with her sister and they just enjoyed themselves.

Ji-hyo was also happy that she gets to spend time with her boyfriend, although not at all area at the park. Jong Kook kept finding the chances he could to be mushy with his girlfriend and that makes Ji-hyo happy especially when it’s kind of thrill and adventurous. Their private time on the Ferris Wheel meant alone for Ji-hyo coz she felt like she was wrapped with lots of love from Jong Kook. The way he hold her in his muscled arms made Ji-hyo felt safe and secure though at the same time they need to be careful from other’s eyesight.

All four of them were standing in front of their cars now.

“So…..everyone had fun?” Jong Kook asked.

“N-nehhhh!!” Ji-eun shouted happily and loudly.

“Yeah! I’m sure you are the most happiest. Hit your jackpot today huh, Song Ji-eun?” Jong Kook teased further.

“What do you mean? I’m happy because I get to spend times with all of you….huh,” Ji-eun replied, rolling her eyes to Jong Kook.

“Okay enough. No more fighting. I’m tired……..Ermm….Oppa, can you send me and Ji-eun to my family’s house? I think I’ll sleep over there tonight,” Ji-hyo told Jong Kook.

“Mwuh? Jong Kook oppa will send us home?” Ji-eun looked dissatisfied.

“N-neh! Jong Kook oppa needs to make sure that we arrived home safely. So it’s just logical that you get into the same car as us so that Jongin can go back straight to his house,” Ji-hyo explained.

“……But……I don’t want to be in the same car as the two of you…..” Ji-eun disagreed.

“Why? Are you afraid that we’ll dump you at the street?” Ji-hyo asked.

Ji-eun thinks about her sister’s statement although it’s nonsense.

“Could be…..But the real reason is, I don’t wanna watch 18x rated scene in the car,” Ji-eun answered.

Ji-hyo bit her lips and tried to kick Ji-eun before Jong Kook grabbed her while Ji-eun ran behind Jongin.

“See? Why would I ride with you if this is how you’re gonna treat me?” Ji-eun complained.

“Ji-hyo ah, just let her be. Besides, this is the first time she went out with Jongin and it’s just half of the day. I’m sure there’s more for them to talk on the way home. Let them be, hmm?...........Jongin ah, is it okay if you……” Jong Kook said.

“Ohh….Of course it’s okay, hyung. Noona, don’t worry…..I would be glad to send Ji-eun home…” Jongin explained.

“Huh! See? You are the only one who didn’t understand, unnie!” Ji-eun added, stick out her tongue to Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo sighed loudly.

“Jongin ah, I know you have a good heart….But it’s just stupid if Ji-eun should trouble you to send her home when she could just hop in our car…..It takes an hour to reach our house and then another hour or more for you to reach your house….It’ll be late night by the time you reach home, Jongin ah…..I really didn’t want you to trouble yourself….” Ji-hyo talked to Jongin.

“Ermm….Noona, I promise you I didn’t feel any burden sending Ji-eun home….Jong Kook hyung was right…..We may wanted to spend more times together…..And besides, it’s better if I know Ji-eun’s house….Who knows maybe after this I need to fetch and send her frequently…..” Jongin stated in smiles.

“Hooray! I have a new driver and bodyguard. Jong Kook oppa, you are fired!” Ji-eun happily said to Jong Kook.

“Mwuh? Driver?” Jongin rounded his eyes to Ji-eun.

“Hahahah….Get used to it, Jongin ah…She’s crazy, remember? Hahaha…Yah Song Ji-eun….I think I’ve longed resigns as your bodyguard….” Jong Kook stated.

“Aishh! Ssyhhh!” Ji-eun replied, winking at Jongin.

“Aishh these two lovebirds are really something…..Okay….I think we should leave now, Ji-hyo ah…” Jong Kook said.

“…..Okay….Let’s go…” Ji-hyo agreed. “Jongin ah, if she troubled you so much, just drop her anywhere….She can survive….” Ji-hyo told Jongin.

“Ahhh unnie!!! Why are you so cruel??” Ji-eun whined.

Ji-hyo only pointed at both her eyes and then to Ji-eun as a sign ‘I’m watching you’. Ji-eun responded with mehrong. Finally they go separate ways.

 

Inside the car, Jong Kook chuckled the moment Ji-hyo buckled her seat belt.

“Why are you laughing, oppa?” Ji-hyo asked.

“It’s funny…..seeing Ji-eun like that…..Like….it’s the first time she’s in love…..hahah….”

“Well….you could say that it’s her first time….Though she had crush on you first….But Jongin is like….different….”

“I told you that she just had flings for me…but you still wanna get jealous with her….hahah…You must have love me so much huh?”

“Hah! You wish!” Ji-hyo in denial.

“Didn’t have to wish…..I knew it already no matter how you are denying the fact….hehe….”

“I guess besides Ji-eun, you are happy as well huh?”

“Hahahah….Of course I’m happy, Ji-hyo ah….There were so many things to be happy about…..What? You are not happy?”

Ji-hyo looked down to her laps, playing with her fingers.

“Ji-hyo ah,……don’t tell me that you are still upset about this morning……”

“………No……I have let it go, oppa……...I am happy today…..”

“Really? Your expression said the opposite….”

“…..No….I am happy, oppa……..It’s just……how I wish I could live a normal life….and enjoy myself like today…..I wish I could go to the park freely any other time……”

“Well, you can go anytime you want, Ji-hyo ah….Just tell me, and I’ll make sure it happen….”     

Ji-hyo sneered.

“Huh? Really? And then what? Organize a fan meeting and autograph signing until the park closed?”

Jong Kook finally understood what Ji-hyo meant. He hold Ji-hyo’s hand and kissed it.

“Hey…..You can do anything in your life, Ji-hyo ah…..Don’t live to please others….That’s not gonna lead you a happy life…..”

“….But my fans brought happiness to me, oppa….”

“I know….But they need to understand that you need space for yourself too….What you did earlier was considerate enough…..If you tell them like you did today, they’ll understand and won’t disturb you, Ji-hyo ah….They love you as much as you do…..Of course they will respect your request…..”

 “…..But they won’t accept if I choose to be with other than Kang Gary……”

Jong Kook was speechless for a second.

“Ji-hyo ah,…..why don’t we stop thinking about the upset things huh? Let’s just talk about things that’ll make you happy….How about we talk about Ji-eun and her boyfriend……She’s not around, so we can mock and joke about her all we want…..Sounds good huh?” Jong Kook suggested.

Ji-hyo burst into laughter.

“Oppa,…..you are just another crazy man like Ji-eun…”

“Well….I don’t mind being crazy…..” Jong Kook turned to face Ji-hyo and hold her chin before continue “……..as long as I can see you smile and laugh like this, Ji-hyo ah……”

Ji-hyo paused her laugh.

“……..Thank you, oppa……You don’t know how much you mean to me……With you in my life, I finally found my happiness again……So….thank you…….”

“……Thanks to you too, Ji-hyo ah……..You taught me so much about love……and you can’t imagine what you’ve done with my life…..I love you so much, Ji-hyo ah….I think I’m even willing to leave everything just for you…..”

“……..Really?.......”

“Yeah…..You make me insane about you…..”

“Hmm……Then write my name in your will okay? Don’t miss out a single penny for me…..Arachi?”

“Mwuh? Aishh you…..gold digger….”

“Ahahahha! Hey, you were the one who said it…..Don’t blame me!”

“Arasso! Just make sure you’ll marry me in the end…..”

“Hahahahhah….We’ll see…..”

“Yah! Is there anything else to see after I leave my fortune to you?” Jong Kook pretended angry.

Ji-hyo just continued laughing.

“Ahh….I know….I’m sure you wanna see my body again right? Ahhh….such a sly girl…”

“Yah! Dream on!”

“Ohh never mind….I’ll show you even without your dream…..You’ll see….”

“Fine! We’ll see!”

“Okay…..I’ll see yours too….”

“Yah!” Ji-hyo couldn’t hold her annoyance anymore and start hitting Jong Kook.

But Jong Kook was happy to entertain his girlfriend.

 

When they reached Ji-hyo’s family’s house, they chat a bit more before Ji-hyo went inside.

“Hmm….Jongin’s car is not here….I guess he either left already or hasn’t arrived yet huh?” Jong Kook asked.

“I think it’s more to ‘not arrived yet’, oppa…..You know how Ji-eun loves to drag and waste other people’s time,” Ji-hyo mocked.

Jong Kook chuckled.

“Hahaha! Ji-hyo ah, are you still holding grudge at your sister?”

“I’m not holding grudge at her, oppa….but…..you know how she was….Look at just now….She could just ride the car with us, but she chose to trouble Jongin to send her all the way here….It’s just nonsense, oppa…..”

“Hahaha….Ji-hyo ah, just let her be for this once huh? You know she’s in love with Jongin. Of course she wants all the time she could have with him. Just like you right?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you could also go and ride with Jongin and Ji-eun just now…..and ask me to go home…..But you didn’t right? Coz why? You wanna spend your time with me right?”

“Huh? You are different okay….coz you’re my bodyguard….So it’s your job to send me anywhere I wanna go…..especially after the incident this morning…..”

Jong Kook pretended sulky. “I see….So I’m just your bodyguard right now huh?”

Ji-hyo turned to Jong Kook.

“Oppa, you know you are more than that right?”

“……..A-ni…….All I know is….I’m just your bodyguard…..” Jong Kook acted further.

“….Oppaaaa……” Ji-hyo moaned, trying to coo his sulky boyfriend. “Okay then….Since you are upset with me, I guess it’s time to say goodbye now huh? Thanks for today, oppa…..Goodnight!” Ji-hyo said and was about to open the door, only to be stopped by Jong Kook. Jong Kook leaned down to her.

“Don’t you dare leaving me without a goodnight kiss, yeobo,” Jong Kook whispered to Ji-hyo’s ears making her smiles.

“Hmm…Thought you don’t need that….since you are pouting….” Ji-hyo replied.

“Upset and kissing is two different things, okay? No matter how upset I am, you cannot avoid from kissing me. Understand?”

“…….No I don’t…..Why don’t you show me, jagiya?......” Ji-hyo seduced her lover.

Jong Kook couldn’t hide his smiles.

“….This is me being upset….” Jong Kook said pointing to his face but suddenly kissed his girlfriend for a short kiss. “And this is a kiss that is necessary every day no matter what happen between us…..”

Ji-hyo suddenly knocks Jong Kook’s head jokingly.

“And that is a knock for my ert, silly boyfriend who thinks that my lips will be available for him 24/7.”

“Of course it’s available for me…What? Are you saving it for someone else?”

“Do you want a punch on yourself right now, oppa?”

“Aishhh! You are so unromantic. You always spoiled my lovey dovey moments…..Aishhh!”

“Hahahaha….I’ll get romantic when I want to, oppa…..But…..I surely love you all the time…Remember that okay?”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

Jong Kook smiles. “I love you too, Song Ji-hyo….”

Ji-hyo smiles too.

“Erm…Before you go, I just wanna know something…..Err….Things between you and Ji-eun…..It’s settled now right? I mean…..you will be okay with her right?”

“Yes, oppa. Don’t worry. Hmm….Sometimes I wonder if she’s my sister or yours….”

“Hahah....Your sister is also my sister right?”

“Hmm….Eager to be part of my family I guess?” Ji-hyo teased.

“Well…..I never love anyone with the thought of just playing around, you know?….So….who knows one day…..”

“Who knows one day if you’ll still love me…..or falls in love with other woman…hmm? You can’t predict the future, you know…” Ji-hyo cut off Jong Kook’s statement.

Jong Kook got the hint that Ji-hyo didn’t wanna talk about marriage just yet. And Jong Kook didn’t wanna ruin their day by bringing up something that Ji-hyo was reluctant to talk about. So he let the topic goes off.

Their silence was cut off when someone knocked on Jong Kook’s window. As expected, it was Song Ji-eun the er. Jongin was right behind her.

“…….As always…..” Ji-hyo sighed.

Jong Kook turned down his window.

“Hi!” he greeted Ji-eun.

“Hello! Is everything okay here? I got a report stated that this car had been here for a while but nobody comes out from it. So……the neighbors were afraid if someone in this car was stalking or planning for a robbery…..” Ji-eun acted like a policewoman.

“Yah! Don’t act like you are innocent, Song Ji-eun…” Ji-hyo shouted.

“What do you mean? I am innocent, ahjumma.”

“Mwuh rah goo? Yah! Come here you!” Ji-hyo crawled on Jong Kook’s lap to pull Ji-eun’s hair but Jong Kook stopped her.

“Calm down, Ji-hyo ah! Calm down!”

Ji-eun already hides behind Jongin.

“Ah unnie! You are always so stress! I’ve no longer interested in your boyfriend so why you are still stress out?”

“Because you still pissed me off!”

“Ah wae? Yah! Just because you have a boyfriend, don’t think that you could do anything to me hah! I also have a boyfriend here. Huh!” Ji-eun bragged about her boyfriend.

“Really? But your boyfriend can’t do this right?” Jong Kook asked Ji-eun and suddenly kissed Ji-hyo long and sweet in front of the other two before letting Ji-hyo go.

“Yah! You two! Ughhh….”

“What? What? See if your boyfriend can do that too…..” Jong Kook challenged while Ji-hyo and Jongin is still laughing.

Jongin had no problem to kiss Ji-eun in public. But Jong Kook knew that Ji-eun is still shy with Jongin and will never let him kiss her especially in front of him and her sister.

“I…..ughhhh! You both are meant for each other! Both are stupid! Ughhh!” Ji-eun shouted her anger before stomping away from the car, entering her house. Jongin still followed her with hope he could calm her.

“Pabo girl!” Ji-hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter