Chap 8 Confession

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Assuming that Korean people are open about gay couple

 

They walked towards the food stalls lining up along the streets. Ji-hyo looked so happy that her eyes were glittering whenever she saw her favorite foods. There were at some points that she forgets she’s being a man so she accidentally grabbed on Jong Kook’s arm and squeezed it happily just like a girlfriend would do to a boyfriend. But when she saw the surprised look on Jong Kook’s face, then only she realized the situation and quickly let him go.

They stopped by a stall that sells fried snacks and other foods like tteokbokki and odeng too. When the owner served them, Ji-hyo was clapping her hands like a little girl. Too happy to control herself. But Jong Kook was happier to see this side of Ji-hyo. He never knew foods can make Ji-hyo this happy and showed the beauty side of her laughter.

“Mmmmm……this is soooooooo good, oppa….” Ji-hyo moaned the moment she took a bite of the fishcake.

Jong Kook simply chuckled.

“It’s just fishcake, Ji-hyo ah. But your expression was like you’re shooting a CF for food….hahaha…” Jong Kook said only to Ji-hyo’s hearing, afraid that people will know Ji-hyo is sitting with him.

“Coz it’s heaven, oppa….Here…Try this…” Ji-hyo said, trying to feed Jong Kook.

“…Err….It’s okay…You eat it..” Jong Kook refused, only because he loved to watch Ji-hyo eat it.

“Aishh…I am eating it, oppa. But you can’t just watch me. Here! Try!” Ji-hyo tried feeding again.

“”It’s okay, Ji-hyo ah. You are the one who’s craving for it.”

“Aishhh this man. What is so hard to open your mouth? It’s not like I try to poison you. Huh!” Ji-hyo suddenly blasted in anger.

“Ohhh? The ‘old drunk’ Song Ji-hyo-ssi is finally back with her bad act?” Jong Kook teased.

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes while eating. “What bad act? I’m kind enough trying to feed you but you refused as if I’m trying to kill you.”

“Hahahaha! It’s not that, Ji-hyo ah. I just love watching you eating, that it makes my stomach full. Okay fine! If you really insist, then I’ll eat. Okay?” Jong Kook said to Ji-hyo and took a piece. “There…..Happy?”

She smiled. “Hmm…..Heaven isn’t it? Hmm….Hmm…Hmm….” Ji-hyo stared humming with foods in .

“Hahaha! Such a cutie. I never thought you have this side of you, Ji-hyo ah.”

“Oppa, never judge people before you know them,” Ji-hyo advised.

“Yeah….You’re absolutely right…And that goes for you too…You are always assuming bad things towards me…”

“That’s because you are bad…That’s not an assumption..” Ji-hyo teased Jong Kook’s patience.

“Yah! Say it again.”

“A-ni! I’m not….saying anything….Hahhhh….This is so wonderful…To be here like normal people…”

“But we couldn’t be here for long. You have morning schedule tomorrow.”

“Hmm….But I wanna go for few rides first….”

“We’ll see later….Now get back to your ‘heaven’ as much as possible…I won’t be fulfilling your craving the whole time you know?”

“Hmmm…..But I know this is not the last time…Hehe…”

“Huh? So much confident?”

“Mmm….because you like seeing this side of me…You like seeing me happy…So you will do anything that makes me happy…hehe…”

“Chih! Don’t hope too much!”

Ji-hyo sticks out her tongue and continues focusing on her foods.

 

After that, Ji-hyo pulled Jong Kook towards a roller coaster.

“Oppa, I wanna ride this!” she said.

“Yah! Yah! Are you for real? You’ve just finished like….the whole kitchen at the stall…Now you want to ride this? You could puke on people’s face, Ji-hyo ah.”

“A-niii!! I won’t easily get sick, oppa…..Pleaseee….Let’s go….”

“Ji-hyo ah, sorry! That’s not possible. I won’t take a risk. And tomorrow you have morning schedule, Ji-hyo ah. If you get sick, I’ll be responsible.”

“A-ni!! I will take responsibility. Please, oppa!”

“No!”

“Aish, coward!”

“Mwuh rah goo?”

“I know you are actually afraid to ride this, oppa. So don’t give reasons,” Ji-hyo provoked.

Jong Kook tried to be calm.

“I’m not scared, okay? Yes I don’t like riding this but I won’t oppose if you really could ride it. But your condition doesn’t permit you so…it’s a no!” Jong Kook explained.

“Ahhhh! I’m not pregnant, oppa!” Ji-hyo almost scream a bit making people looking at them since she looked like a man but her voice sounded like a girl.

“Erhm….sorry….” Jong Kook apologized towards everyone who’s looking. When they started to ignore Jong Kook and Ji-hyo, Jong Kook started focusing back at Ji-hyo. “Did you see that? You almost reveal your identity,” Jong Kook scolded, making Ji-hyo pouting. “Look! I’m sorry okay? But can you please listen to my advice for this time? Please, Ji-hyo ah. How about this? I promise we will go to the amusement park one day and I will ride the roller coaster with you. Okay? But not tonight!”

Ji-hyo did not respond, pretended like she didn’t hear anything.

“Ji-hyo ah, it’s not even suitable with your look now to ride this. Your beard, moustache and wig could be flying everywhere. Please understand that.”

Then only Ji-hyo started to think the relevant of Jong Kook’s statement.

“You know what? If you wanna ride something, we can ride The Ship. But only if you think you can handle it,” Jong Kook tried to coax Ji-hyo.

After a while, “Kure!” she replied. “Let’s go, oppa!”

And they walked towards The Ship.

 

While walking towards The Ship, Jong Kook chatted with Ji-hyo.

“You really love all these rides ah, Ji-hyo?”

“N-neh! It’s so much fun, oppa. It’s like, stress reliever…..especially when we are like at the highest point. You’ll feel free,” Ji-hyo said happily.

“So you’re not afraid of anything, Ji-hyo ah?”

“No! Why would I be afraid? These things here have its purpose. It’s called fun fair for a reason, oppa. It should give you fun, not scares you.”

“Are you sure? So you are really not afraid of anything? So you can ride and play almost everything here?”

“N-neh! Of course! There’s a reason why they called me ‘Ace’ oppa! Haish!!” Ji-hyo bragged.

“Hmm….Then let me test you…since you said so….”

“Hmm? Test what?”

“Close your eyes, I will bring you somewhere. And we will see if you will be scared to enter or ride it or not.”

“Huh? Are you for real? You are wasting your time, oppa. I can take anything, oppa.”

“Fine! Let’s try this! Just close your eyes.”

“Aishh this man! I wonder if you’ve forgotten your job for good,” Ji-hyo teased.

She started to close her eyes and Jong Kook took out a piece of cloth, covering Ji-hyo’s eyes. They started walking with Jong Kook lead her by holding her hand. It looked weird among people but Jong Kook simply ignored them.

 

They reached in front of a Haunted House and Jong Kook was lucky that when they arrived, they can straight away enter the place.

“Oppa….It smells weird in here…” Ji-hyo said the moment they entered. “Where did you bring me, oppa?”

Jong Kook did not answer but brought her further inside. At one point, they stopped and he just leaves her alone and he walked back to the entrance door.

“Oppa, can I open my eyes now? This sounded like a creepy place oppa,” Ji-hyo talked by herself. “Oppa…..where are you?”

Jong Kook still hides himself and peeked from afar.

“Oppa!! Okay this is not funny okay? Oppa….where did you bring me? It smells weird and it sounded…..scary, oppa!!.....Oppa!!!” Ji-hyo kept shouting but received no reply. She decided to pull off the cloth that bound together her eyes.

And she was shocked to see the dark and scary place. “Ahhhhhhhh!!! Oppaaaaa!!! Jong Kook oppaaaaa!!! Opppaaaaa!!! Where are you??? Please don’t leave me alone! Oppaaaaa!!!” She screamed her heart out looking for Jong Kook. She was so scared that she started to cry. “Oppaaaaa pleaseee!! Where are you??? Please don’t leave me, oppa!!!” she cried, already squatting with her eyes closed. She even covered her ears, afraid with the scary sounds.

When Jong Kook realized that Ji-hyo was uncontrollably scared, he doesn’t find it fun anymore and run towards Ji-hyo.

“Ji-hyo ah!” he squat next to her and hold both shoulders. Ji-hyo was already shaken. “Ji-hyo ah! Oh my God! I’m so sorry!!”

Ji-hyo lifted her wet face. “Oppa….where…..have….you….been??” she asked, shaken.

Jong Kook brought her to stand up.

“I’m sorry, Ji-hyo ah! I’m so sorry!” Jong Kook apologized, already pulling Ji-hyo into his hugs, rubbing her back to calm her.

“…..I’m so scared, oppa…..You…..leave….me….alone……Wae??......I’m….so…scared….” Ji-hyo sobbed on Jong Kook’s chest.

“I know! I know! I’m so sorry….Please….I was just trying to have fun with you…I never thought you’re gonna be this scared although I know this is the one thing that you’re really scared of….I’m so sorry, Ji-hyo….Sorry….” Jong Kook kept apologizing while hugging her tight.

“…..I want to get out……Take me out…from here, oppa….Please….”

“Okay! Okay! Let’s go towards the exit, okay?”

“A-ni! I don’t want to go thru this place, oppa. Let’s just turn back! Please, oppa! Pleaseeee….”

“Ji-hyo ah…hey….”

“Andwae, oppa! I don’t want to go thru….Please….”

“Hey! Listen! Listen, Ji-hyo ah…The entrance door can only be open from the outside. So we have no choice but to go until the end to come out from here…”

“Andwae! Andwae, oppa! Pleaseee….”

“Okay! Listen! You don’t have to see, okay? No need to open your eyes. Just lean towards my body until we are out of here, okay?”

“Andwae!”

“Ji-hyo, please….You are a strong woman right?.....Please….”

Ji-hyo still covered her face on Jong Kook’s chest. Jong Kook suddenly holds her face with his hands, making her looked up to him. Slowly he lowered his face and kissed Ji-hyo’s forehead, both cheeks and finally a peck on her lips. He didn’t know what has got into him but he felt sorry for Ji-hyo and he thought it’s the only way to make her calm. And it worked. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter