Chap 7 Push and Pull

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook automatically let go of Ji-eun’s ankle and raised his hands like someone got caught by the police while Ji-eun looked at her sister with wide opened.

“What unnie? How dare what?” Ji-eun mocked.

“Mwuh? Err…..you….err….oppa…..” Ji-hyo stuttered with her words.

“Unnie! What has got into you?” Ji-eun started.

“Ehmm……How dare…….How dare you two be alone in this house while I’m not here hah? If the neighbors know, what will they say about me hah?” Ji-hyo nagged for something different than on her mind.

“Yah! Is there any rules stated that a woman cannot be alone with a man? Besides, I’m like this. What could we possibly do, right oppa?”

“Erhm….yeah…” Jong Kook responded, already put down his hands.

“Still, people could be thinking that you two did something else behind the door!” Ji-hyo still wanna win her statement.

“Something behind the door? Something like what, unnie? Oppa is just massaging my ankle to make it heal faster. If there was that kind of rules, then we will let the door open before to let the whole neighborhood sees us. Do you really think that I will do something intimate with oppa in your house, even if I’m straight and he’s not?”

“Yah!” Jong Kook retorted.

“Ohh! Sorry! But what were you thinking, unnie? Did you think that I and Jong Kook oppa will do something inappropriate here? At least we will find a hotel or somewhere not around you.”

“Ji-hyo ah, I’m sorry if you don’t like me coming here,” Jong Kook tried to calm the situation.

“Why exactly were you here, oppa? Didn’t I tell you no need to come? Or….do you plan to take advantage of my sister knowing that I won’t be at home?” Ji-hyo accused.

“What?” Jong Kook questioned, disbelief with the accusation.

“Unnie! How can you say something like that? You know oppa is not that kind of man. Besides, you said yourself that he is gay,” Ji-eun defended Jong Kook with the ‘gay’ statement making Jong Kook biting his lips controlling himself.

“Well thank you, Song Ji-eun….for keep highlighting about my uality……..” Jong Kook then turned to look at Ji-hyo. “Ji-hyo ah, I’m sorry if I’m making you angry. Actually, your father called and asked me to visit Ji-eun, knowing that she will be alone. So, since I’m here and I didn’t have anything to do, I decided to accompany her while waiting for your comeback. I didn’t know that you’ve got problem with that. I’m sorry…..” Jong Kook explained.

“Unnie, you are really over-reacting…This is nothing okay?”

“But if anyone hears what I heard just now, they could be thinking of something dirty,” Ji-hyo stressed out to Ji-eun.

“Ohohohoh! Now I got it…..Oppa….I think her problems is not about you being here….She must have thought that we did something just now since I’m in pain when you massaged me….Isn’t it, unnie? You actually thought that we were doing scene isn’t it?” Ji-eun sister.

“What? I don’t understand what you are talking about, Song Ji-eun,” Ji-hyo in denial.

“Hahaha! Oh come on, unnie! Just admit it! Aishhh! I never thought you have such dirty mind, unnie…..heheheh….”

“Yah! You don’t know what you’re talking about okay?” Ji-hyo retorted. “Anyway, I bought lunch. I will go and prepare it,” she continued, then walking away with huge embarrassment.

After she left, Ji-eun continue talking to Jong Kook.

“Oppa, I really think unnie is thinking dirty about us just now. That’s why she ambushed us like that. She almost cry, oppa! Hahahaha…..Unnie can be so dumb sometimes..hahaha…”

“I think you’re right, Ji-eun ah. But why do you have to keep highlighting the ‘gay’ statement?”

“Because that’s what she always said about you, oppa. At least, we need to make her realize that even she didn’t believe her own statement.”

“Haish this girl…Erm….I’m gonna go and help her preparing the food okay?”

“Ahhh, oppa…..Let her do on her own….She must be embarrass with what happened…Trust me….”

“Then that’s even better right? So I can more….hehehe…”

“Oh my God! Oppa, I never thought you have a devil side in you…hehehe..”

“Aishh ssyhhh!! Let’s just test her…”

“N-neh! I’ll just stay here.”

 

Ji-hyo rushingly walked into the kitchen and put down the foods on the counter.

“Pabo! Pabo! Stupid Song Ji-hyo!” she scolded herself while hitting her forehead with her palm before continue. “They are just massaging….stupid….How can I think of something else? Aishh….….But……they did sound like they were doing something dirty…Right? They were the one giving confused impression…..Why needs to moan like that? Why need to mention about ‘tight’, ‘first time’, ‘pain’? Huh……So I’m not at fault for thinking something else…..Aishhh! Still, I feel dumb!!! Pabo Song Ji-hyo!”

“Are you done talking to yourself? If you want, I can lend my ears to you,” Jong Kook suddenly interrupted.

Ji-hyo turned back slowly trying to act cool.

“It’s okay! I can do it myself. Why are you here?” she asked.

“Ermm….you mean, here in the kitchen, or…..here at your house? You see, after your ambushed just now, I need to make sure that we both are at the same page,” Jong Kook scoffed.

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes, annoyed. “Here! I mean here! In the kitchen!” she stressed out.

“Ohhh….I’m just, trying to help you…..”

“And I’ve told you that I can do it on my own. So please leave…..Besides, don’t you have a baby to pamper?” Ji-hyo sounded jealous but quickly turned away, starting to unpacked the food.

“Ahah! Yah! Are you jealous?” Jong Kook asked happily and walked closer, next to Ji-hyo. “Yah! Are you jealous of me and Ji-eun?” he asked again.

“What? You must be dreaming. Why on earth would I be jealous at both of you?” Ji-hyo retorted, try focusing on the dishes.

“Because…..I’m handsome…..”

“Huh? Get a mirror, boy!”

“Because….I’m charming…..”

“Are you for real?”

“Because….you like me???” Jong Kook tested, this time he lowered his head until he could see Ji-hyo face to face.

At Jong Kook’s final statement, Ji-hyo froze for few seconds.

“Very funny, oppa! Can you please leave me alone? I need to get this ready before that skeleton start shouting for food.”

Jong Kook braved himself to hold both Ji-hyo’s side and make her body faced him.

“Then tell me what I want to hear first,” he said.

“What?”

“Are you jealous of Ji-eun?”

“Nooooo! Why would I? You said it yourself that you didn’t do anything right?”

“But if I said we did something else, would you feel jealous?”

Ji-hyo’s face turned a bit pale. “What do you mean? Is there…something going on between you two, oppa? Did you like her? Are you two….together now?”

“Wowwow! One thing at a time….No, we are not together……..yet….”

“Mwuh? So….are you planning to?” Ji-hyo asked nervously.

Jong Kook shrugged his shoulders. “You never know about tomorrow and the future, right? People can fall in love just within seconds, just like that,” Jong Kook answered confidently.

“True! And I don’t know why we are having this conversation in a first place,” Ji-hyo said seriously and turned around to continue her work.

“I could pamper you too if you want, you know?” Jong Kook offered to Ji-hyo.

“What?”

“I get it that you may feel a bit uncomfortable seeing me always with Ji-eun pampering her, spoiling her as she wanted. But I can also treat you like that…..if you allow me to….”

Ji-hyo paused a bit thinking, before replying, “It’s true that I’m not comfortable seeing you spoiling Ji-eun like that, but it’s not true that I want to be pampered by you same as her.”

“Ok-kay….but I don’t think I’m over spoiling Ji-eun….So I don’t know why you felt uncomfortable….”

“The fact that she only sprained her ankle, not breaking her legs. But you treated her like she already lost her legs. She is not a child. She can survive alone. You don’t have to be by her side 24/7. She can even walk with her crutches. But because you are spoiling her, it makes her always depending on you, up to the extend asking you to carry her here and there.”

“About me coming here today, I already told you that it was your father’s instruction. Why should I refuse when I’ve got nothing to do at home and I know that it’s hard for Ji-eun to keep moving around even with crutches. Besides, she was in pain, Ji-hyo. I know how hurt it could be when you sprained your ankle badly,” Jong Kook explained further.

“Well I’m hurt too. Here!” Ji-hyo confessed and showed her wounded palm from the accident last night. “But I still go to work as usual. I still do my errands as always…..”

“……Hahahaha…Aigoo this girl….Who would think that Song Ji-hyo could be this cute huh? Aigoo…..” Jong Kook teased Ji-hyo. “Ji-hyo ah, you can’t compare your injuries with Ji-eun.”

Ji-hyo turned back to her work. “Of course! Of course Ji-eun is more important. Who wouldn’t wanna take care of such young girl like her….pretty…beau-arghhhh!!!” Ji-hyo suddenly screamed when she hurt her wounded hands again.

“Careful!” Jong Kook automatically jumped closer and grabbed her hands. “Have you changed this bandage?” Jong Kook asked and blow on Ji-hyo’s injuries.

 Ji-hyo was astounded at first.

“Does it still hurt?” Jong Kook checked again.

When Ji-hyo realized that their closeness had been a bit weird, she quickly pulled her hand.

“I’m fine! I’m not Ji-eun, so don’t worry about me. Your patient is out there,” she said while continuing her work.

“….Ji-hyo ah…” Jong Kook called her again, trying to hold the injured hand when Ji-hyo just allowed him. “I’m your bodyguard, remember? So you’re my priority. And I’m also your friend. So I need to take care of your feelings too,” Jong Kook said softly.

They both locked their eyes together without any words anymore. Until Ji-eun screamed from the living room, “Yahhhh! Where’s my fooooooooddd???”

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo get back from their daze.

“Let me do this. You just tell me where to get the utensils and everything. You should take care of your hand,” Jong Kook said.

Ji-hyo simply followed.

 

When they brought the food to the front, Ji-eun looked at both of them with suspicious eyes. Jong Kook and Ji-hyo pretended like usual although deep inside they were questioning their own feelings, especially for Jong Kook. He knew he already have Eun Hye but he didn’t know why he couldn’t resist his feelings when he’s with Ji-hyo.

“What is it with the two of you?” Ji-eun tested.

“What?” Ji-hyo responded. “Stop messing around. Here’s your lunch!” Ji-hyo presented a lunch tray containing BBQ combination.

“Huwaaaa!!! This is so nice! Huwaaaa!! Unnie, you’re jjangg!! Wuhuu!!” Ji-eun was excited to see her delicious lunch.

“Make sure you finish it. I don’t want to hear you complaining to appa again.”

“No! Of course not! This is the way to be a good sister, unnie…..waaaaa….But….why does it took you both too long just to serve this? Or………did you two making out in the kitchen?”

“Yah! Should I bandage your head as well?” Ji-hyo bursted in anger.

“Aish unnie! So sensitive since she wrongly thinks about us just now, oppa….” Ji-eun still couldn’t shut .

“You know what, I’m really tired and I need a shower. Have a nice lunch you two!” Ji-hyo said and starts walking to her room.

“Oppa,…..come on tell me…..Did you kiss her?” Ji-eun tested Jong Kook.

“A-ni!!! Why would I?”

“But you like her didn’t you?”

“Weren’t you the one who liked me?”

“Aishh oppa! Stop it! Answer me will you?”

“Ji-eun ah, better eat your food before it’s cold,” Jong Kook simply ignored Ji-eun’s question and continue to eat.

 

Jong Kook left the house after having his lunch. Since Ji-hyo is back, he didn’t see the needs for him to be there. Actually he wanted to leave the house as fast as possible before he gets more confuse with his feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter