Chap 4 Meeting The Sister

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Posted without checking. Lemme know for any irrelevant errors (and I don't mean grammar. My grammar can't be help! Hahah!)

 

Instead of staying at home, Ji-hyo had asked Jong Kook to send her back to her family’s house. She decided to overnight at her parent’s house for that night because she would like to ask further about Jong Kook from her father. Thru out the way they did not spoken a word since it only took five minutes for Ji-hyo to drift into sleep. She is a sleeping queen.

When they stopped at the traffic light, Jong Kook took the chance to snap pictures of Ji-hyo while she’s sleeping. He didn’t know why but he saw the softness behind the strong girl who is always out of manners when she’s with him. Especially with slightly open, it made Jong Kook smiles widely.

(Aigoo….look at this rude girl….so cute….) Then Jong Kook looked somewhere else smiling shyly. (Hahah! Pabo me! Stop smiling like idiot, Jong Kook ah. You already have a girlfriend. And Ji-hyo could never be yours.) Jong Kook kept talking inside his mind.

 

They finally arrived in front Ji-hyo’s family’s house.

“Ji-hyo ah….Song Ji-hyo-ssi…..Ji-hyo ah….” Jong Kook tried to wake Ji-hyo.

When Ji-hyo started to move, Jong Kook quickly looked away didn’t want Ji-hyo to be ashamed for sleeping ugly.

“Ohh….mmm….” Ji-hyo looked around and wiped her face. “Err…..Did I….Did you saw my ugly face when sleeping?”

Jong Kook chuckled, still not looking at Ji-hyo.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Ji-hyo asked, curious.

“You really think of yourself as a pretty girl is it?”

“Well of course. I got that a lot from men. Of course not from someone like you. You obviously have no taste in woman.”

“Hahaha! You really have high confident in yourself, Ji-hyo ah. But too bad you were never this confident when you are with Gary or your manager.”

Ji-hyo was totally silent. But she knew she couldn’t just let Jong Kook annoyed her.

“So you don’t think I’m pretty?”

“Oh no! I do think you are pretty……pretty with no manners….which in my dictionary, it’s equal to ugly.”

“Mwuh rah goo? Yah! I thought we’re done annoying each other? I thought we are already on good terms.”

“Hahahahah! Yes! Yes we are good. I’m sorry. I was just…joking…”

“Huh! Such a bad joker! Anyway, thank you very much. I will call you tomorrow to fetch me here.”

“Err….ok-kay…But your father wants to meet me. So, let’s go!”

“Mwuh? What does he wanna talk about at this hour?”

Jong Kook shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. But better not make the boss waiting. Come on!”

They both get out from the car and walked together into the house.

 

But Jong Kook excused himself when he received a phone call from his best friend, Jang Hyuk. He went outside for a while to answer the call.

“Oh Hyuk ah. What’s up?”

“Yahhh…Kim Jong Kook….Now that you’re a celebrity bodyguard, you didn’t bother to call me anymore hah?” Jang Hyuk asked jokingly.

“Aish! Don’t say like that, chingu ah. You know you’re my best buddy. How can I not call you. But it’s only my first day, so I need to focus more on my work and learn about what to do.”

“Hmm….I think focus more on Song Ji-hyo-ssi right?”

“Hahaha! It’s not like that, Hyuk ah. Anyway, why did you call?”

“Oh…Have you not told Eun Hye about your new job? And you didn’t give her your new number?”

Hearing Eun Hye’s name, Jong Kook’s smiles disappeared.

“Yah! Are you there?” Jang Hyuk checked on Jong Kook.

“….Yeah…Still here….Erm…Hyuk ah, you didn’t tell her anything right?”

“Of course no. but she kept whining that she couldn’t contact you. I almost give her your new number.”

“Don’t! Hyuk ah, don’t ever give her this number. This number is for my work and you’re the only friend that has this number.”

“Arasso! I’m not that idiot, Jong Kook ah. But….she may be calling me again. What should I tell her? Or maybe, you should try to call her once…..At least she will stop disturbing me looking for you.”

“Okay! Okay I will try to call her later. But for the time being, please try to stall her.”

“Kure!”

 

While Jong Kook was still talking with Jang Hyuk, Ji-hyo’s sister, Ji-eun came back. She was surprised to see someone unfamiliar outside of her house. When Jong Kook bowed a bit, she returned the same act and then run with small steps into the house.

“Umma!!! Appaaaaaa!!!” Ji-eun shouted the moment she entered the house.

“Oh, Ji-eun ah! What’s wrong? Why are you shouting?” Mrs Song came out from the kitchen.

“Umma!.....There’s…..there’s a man in front of our house…..”

“Mwuh? Oh…..that must be your sister’s bodyguard.”

“Bodyguard? You mean, unnie is at home?”

“Yes! She just arrived. She’s inside her room I think.”

“Haaaaaahhh!! So lucky! I’m going to meet her! Unnieeeeeeee!!” Ji-eun shouted till the whole house heard her.

“Aish this girl! Stop shouting!” Mrs Song scolded but Ji-eun already disappeared upstairs.

   

Ji-eun did not knock her sister’s door but simply entered.

“Unnieeeeee!!”

“Aish this girl! Don’t you know how to knock?”

“Of course I know. But when there’s emergency, who cares to knock?” Ji-eun said while jumping onto the bed.

“And what exactly is your emergency? You didn’t seem like you were in emergency?”

“Aishh!! Unnie, come sit here! Come! Come!” Ji-eun told her sister and patted the bed next to her.

Ji-hyo simply followed without arguing,

“Hmm…What is it?”

“Unnie, I saw a very cute good looking guy in front of our house. And umma said, he’s your new bodyguard….Is that right, unnie?”

“In front of our house?”

“N-neh!”

“You mean…..Jong Kook oppa?”

“Omo! Daebak! You call him ‘oppa’, unnie? Then I can call him oppa too right? Oh my God! My heart is beating really fast now,” Ji-eun looked so excited while feeling her heartbeat.

“Wait! Wait a second! You are talking about my bodyguard right?”

“N-neh!”

“The one wearing a black sweater with a messy hair?”

“I don’t know about his hair coz he is wearing a cap.”

“Hahaha! Yah Song Ji-eun! Go and check your eyes okay?”

“Mwuh? Why?”

“If that bodyguard that you meant good looking and cute, you definitely have problems with your eyes.”

“What? Nooooooo!! Unnie, you must be the one who needs to checks your eyes.”

“Hahaha! He is not that good looking okay? You may need to see him again and closer,” Ji-hyo in denial.

“Oh my God! You really have no taste in man, unnie. Now I know why you picked someone like Gary oppa.”

“Yah! What does that mean?”

“It’s obvious that your bodyguard is cuter than your boyfriend, unnie. But if you think the other way, then you have no taste. And I’m not surprised now why you chose Gary oppa.”

“Yah!! Gary oppa is not my boyfriend! And….he is not that bad looking okay? Stop being racist!”

“Hahahahah! Me being racist? You are crazy, unnie. But anyway, it seems like you weren’t interested in your bodyguard. That means, I have a chance to be with him. Yeay!”

“Go ahead, dummy! I’m not surprised that you can fall in love or having crush even after you saw that person for fifteen seconds.”

“Aish, unnie! But this time it’s different. My heart is beating really fast. Feel this,” Ji-eun said and brought her sister’s hand to her chest. “Can you feel it?”

“Hahahaha! Michin! If you like him so much, go and meet him outside. Ask appa to introduce you to him.”

“Ahh unnie! How can I ask appa to introduce us? Appa will definitely interfere. Unnie, why don’t you introduce me to him? Please, unnie!”

“Hahah! Sorry, not interested. If you want him so bad, make your own effort. Now, get out. I wanna rest.”

“Ahhh unnie! You are mean. Why can’t you help me, unnie? Oh I know…..You are just jealous right? You are afraid that your bodyguard will also like me, and ignores you right?”

“Yah! I already said you can have him. So I don’t see the relevance about your accusation saying I’m jealous of you. Huh!”

“Fine! Then I will ask appa to make him my bodyguard. After all, I don’t see why you need a bodyguard when you already have so many people around you like your manager and your boyfriend.”

“I said, he is not my boyfriend, you minions!!” Ji-hyo lashed out her anger, gritting her teeth.

“Geez! Calm down, unnie! No need to shout your heart out.”

“To make some dumbo like you to understand, yes I need to shout.”

“Aish unnie! Chill okay? You have all your wrinkles now….See?” Ji-eun pointed out the wrinkles on Ji-hyo’s face.

“Have you finished? Please leave now! I’m really tired, Ji-eun ah.”

“Ahhh, unnie! Let’s go down for a while….pleaseeee…..” Ji-eun begged her sister while pulling her hand softly.

“Andwae! Ji-eun ah, if you want, you go and introduce yourself.”

“Unnie pleaseeeee…..I just need you to introduce me….Then the next step, I will do it myself….hehe….”

“Ughhhhh! You are so annoying……better make it fast huh!”

“N-neh! Yeay! Gaja! Gaja!” Ji-eun said happily while dragging her sister out.

 

Jong Kook met with Ji-hyo’s father in the office which is also a library in the house.

“Jong Kook ah, please….Have a seat…” Mr Song offered.

“Yes! I’m sorry to keep you waiting. I need to answer the call just now.”

“Aish! It’s okay. Don’t worry. So, how was your first day?”

“Erm….okay…So far so good….”

“Did Ji-hyo give you any trouble today?”

“Nah! She was all good.”

“Really? You’re not hiding anything about her right? I mean, if there is anything, you can just tell me. Even if she’s my daughter, when she’s wrong, she’s wrong.”

“Ahahaha! No, I’m not hiding anything. She was good to me. She even smiled and talk more today.”

“I see….That’s good….What about other people? Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter