Chap 22 Thank You, Oppa!

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ji-hyo and Ji-eun kept attacking the ‘thing’ in front of them until they realized someone was groaning.

“Urghhh…..”

Ji-hyo thought that the voice sounds familiar. With little dim of lights from underneath the door, she tried to grab that ‘thing’ and managed to hold something what feels like human’s head.

“Yah! You’re not really a ghost, aren’t you?” Ji-hyo asked bravely, pulling the hairs slightly.

That ‘thing’ hissed trying to control the pain.

“Unnie,…….shut your mouth……Let’s just keep kicking ‘it’ until ‘it’ goes away,” Ji-eun whispered loudly to her sister.

Ji-hyo patted lightly on her sister’s hand, signing that she knows what she did.

“Yah! If you don’t come out clean, I swear I will kill you………starting with your small !!”

“Haishhh unnie!!! You might just make ‘it’ angry!” Ji-eun still imagining that it was a ghost in front of her although she could kick it. “Unnie……..the ghost has a ?” Ji-eun asked stupidly without realizing their situation.

“Aishhh Song Ji-eun! Just……shut up!!” Ji-hyo got angry at her sister.

“…….Mian…….”

“Yah! Tell me who you are!! Who sent you here?” Ji-hyo interrogated in the dark, kept pulling the hairs, hard and soft.

“Yeah! Who send you here,…….small dickhead?” Ji-eun added when she got a bit of guts.

Jong Kook couldn’t control himself and burst into laughter making Ji-hyo and Ji-eun puzzled.

“Yah! What is this? Why are you laughing? Who are you?” Ji-hyo asked.

“Yeah! Who are you?” Ji-eun got braver behind her sister.

Jong Kook managed to release himself from Ji-hyo’s hold making the two girls panic.

“Yah! Where are you going? Yah!” Ji-hyo shouted.

“Omo! Unnie, he managed to escape?”

“I don’t know…..but I think……he……”

“Unnie!!! What if suddenly he stabbed us from behind? I’ve told you don’t simply do or say anything! Unnie!!” Ji-eun started to get panic thinking that the person could be anywhere near them in the dark.

“Sssyhhh! Just…..stay close to me, Ji-eun ah…….”

Ji-eun holds her sister’s arm tightly while looking at the darkness around them. “Unnieeeee……..hhm…….unniee…….I think he’s somewhere here………” Ji-eun whined but Ji-hyo didn’t reply anything. “……………….Yah! If you want money, call our father!....….He’s rich! I’m not…..I’m still studying……or…….hah……my sister is a celebrity……She could make you an actor……Better job than kidnapping or killing us…..” Ji-eun blabbered nonsense.

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes at the stupidity of her sister when they are still in critical situation.

“………Hello………..Helloooooooo………” Ji-eun shouted to attract the criminal, only to get elbowed by her sister.

Suddenly……..

“Boo!”

“Arghhhhhh!!!” Both Ji-hyo and Ji-eun shrieked their lungs out. Ji-eun automatically closed her eyes while Ji-hyo quickly retracted from her terror. She almost couldn’t believe when she saw Jong Kook’s face being highlighted using the phone light.

“Yah! Kim Jong Kook!!” she shouted but Jong Kook just giggled.

“Mwuh? Jong Kook oppa??” Ji-eun let go of her sister and opened her eyes and surprised to see Jong Kook as well.

“Do you wanna die?” Ji-hyo shouted again and starts to kick her bodyguard. Ji-eun joined her seconds later.

“Arghh! Arghh! I’m sorry! Okay! Okay! Let me turn on the lights…..I’ll explain everything…..Please!” Jong Kook begged them.

Ji-hyo and Ji-eun both stopped hitting him and waited for the place to be bright again. Once the lights are on, it was definitely Jong Kook in front of them smiling cutely with hope it could turn off their anger.

“So it was you?” Ji-hyo asked.

“Okay, listen! Let me explain……..okay?……” Jong Kook said, his hair that was messed by Ji-hyo earlier.

“Yes, please! Start!” Ji-hyo strictly ordered without smiles.

“Okay…..I know this is not funny…..and…..I didn’t plan to prank you or this is a hidden camera thing like that okay? I did this because……I just want you two to make up your bonds again….I know you two love each other so much…..and you missed one another….but you are just….to ego to start first……”

“And you think kidnapping us like this will make us thank you?” Ji-hyo questioned.

“That is not important…..I didn’t do this to get a compliment from either one of you….I just….Okay…..Not bragging, but you can’t deny that I’m involved too in your sisterhood drama……And I can’t help but feels guilty about it all the time…..So that’s why…..I decided to do this…..”

“But why must you kidnap us like this? After what I’ve been thru, after what my obsessed fans and haters tried to do to me before this……….must you add my trauma with another series like this?”

“Ji-hyo ah…..I didn’t mean it like that…..I swear…..”

“Oppa…….did you know that I could die from this? I’m so scared with things like this, oppa…..” Ji-eun expressed her feelings.

“…..I’m sorry, Ji-eun ah…..My intention is for you two to get back together….Be the best of friends again….”

“…..Still…..Can’t you find a much better place? This building is creepy on its own…..euww….” Ji-eun massaged behind her neck trying to calm herself.

Suddenly the voice of ghosts laughing, screaming and crying was heard again, making Ji-eun automatically jumped towards Jong Kook, hugging him. Jong Kook closed his eyes regretting himself for not informing Jongin that their plan was blurted.

“Yah! Let him go!” Ji-hyo ordered her sister.

“Ah unnie! You still wanna be stingy at this time? Huh!” Ji-eun complained, letting Jong Kook go.

“Whatever! Go find your own boyfriend to hug!”

Jong Kook was slightly proud inside knowing that Ji-hyo is jealous at her sister for hugging him.

“Jong Kook oppa, you should have stop the sound already……It’s still scary, you know?” Ji-eun whined.

“I guess, you are not alone huh, oppa?” Ji-hyo asked further.

Jong Kook nodded and called Jongin.

“Jongin ah, you can stop and meet me in their room. No question! Now!” Jong Kook spoke to the phone.

“Jongin? Kim Jongin? Oppa, did I hear correctly? Did you say Jongin?” Ji-eun asked for confirmation.

Jong Kook bit his lips and tried to smile at Ji-eun, hoping it will hide his guiltiness.

“Jongin……the person that you mention…..just now, Ji-eun ah?” Ji-hyo asked her sister.

Before Ji-eun could answer, Jongin already entered the room with his pale face.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” he greeted shakily and bowed slightly in respect.

“Waaa….It really is you, Kim Jongin….Daebakk! You are in this two? Waa……” Ji-eun couldn’t stop mocking her crush.

“Wait a second……You!......He’s the one who drove Jong Kook’s car…..Yah! You were the one who kidnapped me!! Isn’t it? You were wearing a facemask but I still can recognize you!!”

Jongin didn’t dare to lift his face and face Ji-hyo. Not even he dared to look at Ji-eun.

“Okay, listen! Jongin is not wrong. Yes he helped me with this but…….please don’t blame him…..I made him do this….I forced him…..So I’m responsible for everything….”

“Hyung,” Jongin tried to say something to Jong Kook, couldn’t believe that Jong Kook really wanna carry the burden alone. But Jong Kook gave him sign that ‘it’s okay’. He will handle it.

“Ah oppa! Why did you bring my boyfriend along? Ahhhh oppa!! I don’t know what to feel anymore!!” Ji-eun whined without realizing that she acknowledged Jongin as her boyfriend.

Jongin is still in shocked with Ji-eun’s statement while Jong Kook is smiling alone.

“Err….Ji-eun ah….did you just called him…..your boyfriend?” Jong Kook .

Ji-eun only realized that she had blurted something embarrassing. She looked at Jongin who is already smiling together with Jong Kook and her sister as well.

“Boyfriend? Who said so? Me? Nooooooo….You must have heard it wrongly…..I said….my friend…….that’s what I said……”

“Yah pabo! Just admit it already, will you? We have three pairs of ears here! Chih!” Ji-hyo added.

“Ahh unnie!! Why are you with them? Shouldn’t you be angry at them? Huh?”

“That was a different story.”

“Whatever! Yah Kim Jongin! I’m not gonna easily forgive you on this!”

“But Ji-eun ah……I was just helping……”

“Still…..I need to hear your explanation…..Jong Kook oppa has his reason….but not you….So….”

“Ji-eun ah, I told you he just followed my orders. I threatened him, so he can’t say no….” Jong Kook tried to defend Jongin.

 “Ssyhhh! Oppa, let him deal himself! Anyway, we are done here! Jongin ah, send me home,” Ji-eun instructed.

“Err…..Yes, darling…..” Jongin responded making Ji-eun shocked in embarrassment.

“Yah!.......How dare you called me that in front of them?” Ji-eun lashed out her anger in mumbles while gritted her teeth.

“Hahahahha….Oh come on, Ji-eun ah….You know you like it,” Jong Kook teased again.

“Oppa, don’t start with me…..or you’ll be sorry,” Ji-eun threatened.

“Okay….Okay….I’m sorry,” Jong Kook apologized.

“Ji-eun ah, I’m coming with you,” Ji-hyo suddenly said.

“Mwuh? Wae? You should go with Jong Kook oppa, unnie!”

“Ji-hyo ah, I know there’s a lot for us to talk about…..I’ll send you, okay?” Jong Kook suggested softly.

“A-ni! I’m done with you! I just wanna go home without seeing your face or hearing your voice anymore….At least not for today…..” Ji-hyo expressed, still feeling upset with Jong Kook.

“Ji-hyo ah….please….We can talk better alone….”

“Yes, unnie! I also need to talk with Jongin alone…..He still didn’t explain anything to me….So, it’s better if you go back with Jong Kook oppa….You never know what I could do to Jongin when I’m mad, unnie…..”

“Oh but I know,” Jong Kook interfered.

“Oppa, you may have a small ……but I don’t think you have a small brain too right?” Ji-eun mocked Jong Kook to the extent that he was speechless.

Jongin was agape with the statement while Ji-hyo was laughing out loud.

“Hahahahaha! Yah Song Ji-eun! Should I slap you or what?” Ji-hyo asked while laughing.

“Why? You were the one who spilled it, unnie!”

“Aish this stupid girl! Maybe I should knock your head to get rid of your stupidity!” Ji-hyo cursed at her sister.

“Mwuh? Yah! Am I a monkey or what huh?” Ji-eun fights back.

“Okay! Okay! Stop it!.......Okay…..It was an intense day for all of us today……So….why don’t we go somewhere…..and enjoy ourselves for a moment….huh? It’s been a hard day for you, Ji-eun ah…..Let’s go to the amusement park as you love….and have fun, shall we?” Jongin suggested.

“Ohh! That’s a good idea!” Ji-eun got excited.

“Jong Kook hyung, Song Ji-hyo-ssi……Join us?”

“Andwae! They can find their own fun. Let it just be the two of us,” Ji-eun told Jongin.

“But Ji-eun ah, your sister is a famous star…..Wouldn’t it be awkward if people saw her with Jong Kook hyung alone in public place?”

“Aish! They know how to handle it! Gaja! Let’s just go!”

“Ji-eun ah, Jongin is right. Why don’t the four of us spend time together? Besides, it was supposed to be a date for you and Jongin today right? And Ji-hyo ah, we are supposed to spend time together right?”

“But oppa…..You and unnie were never in a picture when I imagine going on a date with Jongin……” Ji-eun wailed.

“Hahahah….Ji-eun ah….Come on….It’s gonna be fun, I’m sure….Besides, I’d like to dig more stories about you…..from your sister and Jong Kook hyung…” Jongin insisted.

“Yes, Ji-eun ah….It will be fun…Jongin and I will make sure that you both enjoy yourselves then…..” Jong Kook said.

“I’ll just go back,” Ji-hyo said.

“See? Unnie doesn’t wanna go!”

“Ji-hyo ah, please….I’ll make it up to you….I promise….” Jong Kook besought with pleading eyes.

After thinking a while, Ji-hyo finally agreed. Not only because she wants to spend time with her boyfriend, but also because she wants to stalk her sister with this cute so called ‘Jongin’.

“Okay….Let’s go….” she said.

The four of them get out from the building and walked to the cars. Ji-eun purposely walked slowly next to Jong Kook while Ji-hyo walked with Jongin, questioning him certain things.

“Oppa…..If you dare come between me and Jongin…..or spoil my day….I will tell everyone about your small …..arachi?” Ji-eun threatened.

Jong Kook had enough when Ji-eun kept talking about his . So he decided to tease Ji-eun. “You know……You can touch it to know how small it is to satisfy your curiosity…..” Jong Kook whispered to Ji-eun, already holding her hand.

Ji-eun was too shocked and quickly gets free from Jong Kook’s grip. She ran towards Jongin and her sister while shouting, “Unnieeee!! Your boyfriend is a ert!!!!”

Jong Kook was laughing loudly when his plan succeeded.

 

Jong Kook and Jongin came in two cars earlier so they took separate car and promised to meet up at the amusement park. Right after Ji-hyo buckled up her seatbelt, Jong Kook leaned closer to her.

“What do you want?” Ji-hyo asked, feeling surprise.

“…..I’m sorry for scaring you….”

“Yeah right!” Ji-hyo mocked Jong Kook and rolled her eyes.

“Ji-hyo ah, I really am so sorry for this…I swear I didn’t have bad intention towards you or your sister……I did this because……it broke my heart seeing you and Ji-eun in bad terms because of me…..”

“It’s not definitely because of you, okay? She’s been piling up her dissatisfaction towards me and burst everything at once. Coincidentally you were part of it. But you weren’t the main reason.”

“I know…..but still…..I don’t like seeing you and Ji-eun like that…..Coz I know how much you love your sister….and she loves you just as much….That’s why I thought I need to do something to make you two on good terms again.”

“We are still not on good terms. She still pissed me off during our critical situation,” Ji-hyo denied.

Jong Kook chuckled.

“What is so funny?” Ji-hyo asked.

“…..You’ve seen it yourself right? Your sister may seem like a mature woman on the outside…..but she still can’t hide her immaturity thru her actions, words and attitude…..So…..you should understand your sister more by now right? You know she didn’t mean to hurt you in any way….”

“Huh! Why are you backing her so much?”

“I am not….I’m just trying to make you see the reason I did this….”

“You can just lock me and Ji-eun in the room in our house….Why do you have to go all the way to kidnap us, sedated us till we faint and all? Do you know how it feels to be abducted?” Ji-hyo asked with sad eyes.

“…………...It must be scary….especially for you…and Ji-eun……”

“Yes! Because my life had never been free from any threats…..Why do you think I can’t walk around freely outside without my bodyguard, other than the fact that I am a celebrity?......I’ve always been surrounded by haters, oppa……I’ve always been scared when I’m outside my house or my family’s house……Because I can be attacked anytime……That’s why I need you by my side most of the time…..Having said, I also wanted to live like a normal people….Which is why sometimes I have to deceive people with my appearance in order to stroll along the road freely.”

Jong Kook understood the impact of his action now. He slowly grabbed Ji-hyo’s hand and kissed it. Then one of his hands starts cupping Ji-hyo’s cheek.

“Ji-hyo ah…..I’m really sorry…..I thought by making plan like this will show both of you how much you need each other……I’m so stupid….for not thinking further……I’m so sorry, Ji-hyo ah……Will you forgive me? Please?” Jong Kook pleaded.

Ji-hyo stared Jong Kook’s eyes and saw the honesty inside him.

“I will forgive you…….if you promise to tell me who is this Jongin and why was he involved in your plan……..”

“Err……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter