Chap 5 What Is Wrong With My Feelings?

THE BODYGUARD.......P/S: I LOVE YOU......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo sat in the dining room together with her parents for breakfast the next morning. She didn’t have too pack schedule for that day except for just two activities.

“Ji-hyo ah, what do you have for today?” Mr Song asked.

“Erm….I have script reading…and also, meeting fans at the mall….”

“Is that all?”

“N-neh, appa!”

“Hmm…It’s good then…At least you have time to rest for today. Don’t tire yourself too much, Ji-hyo ah. You won’t realize how much you’ve aged if you keep working 24/7. And also, don’t stay outside too much. You won’t know if your enemies were around.”

“Yeobo, why are you trying to scare her like that? Our daughter is a good girl, why would she have enemies?” Mrs Song spoke to her husband.

“Well, you never know who will stab behind your back, jagi. Besides, Ji-hyo is a celebrity. Not everyone will love her. All came with haters. So you can’t predict how far they would go,” Mr Song explained.

“You are right, appa! But don’t worry. I always beware of this kind of people. Besides, you already hire a bodyguard for me right? So don’t be too worry…..hehe…”

“True! But he still only has two eyes. You cannot depend everything just on him.”

“N-neh, appa! But so far, everyone is being good to me….So don’t worry okay?” Ji-hyo gave assurance to her father.

“You must know that apart from your haters, I also have enemies in business. They could attack my family too just to get back at me. So that’s why I’m more worried.”

Ji-hyo put down her chopstick and touched the back of her father’s hand on the table.

“Appa….I promise I will take care of myself….Okay?” Ji-hyo promised.

Mr Song simply nodded.

“Yeobo ah, don’t worry too much will you?” Mrs Song added.

“How can I not worry….You all are my life….”

Ji-hyo didn’t understand why her father suddenly being sentimental that morning. She hoped there’s nothing that her father tried to hide from them. Ji-eun suddenly entered with her messy hair and sleepy look.

“….Good….morrrrrninggggg….everyoneeee…..” she greeted while yawning. She walked dragging her feet wearing her cute sleeping pajama.

“Yah lazy girl! Didn’t you have class today?” Mrs Song asked.

“No, umma! I’m on break for three days. So I can sleep the whole three days……yeayyy…..” Ji-eun replied while landing her head on the dining table.

“Yah Song Ji-eun! Go and shower! You stink!” Ji-hyo joked with her sister.

“Ahhh unnie! I’ve smelled good the whole time. So let me stink for once okay? Besides, I’m your beloved sister. So you should accept me in good or bad. You know?” Ji-eun responded making Ji-hyo chuckled.

“Yah Song Ji-eun! Who taught you that hah? Go and shower now!” Mrs Song instructed.

“Ummaaa, I’m hungry! Let me eat first……Besides, unnie is leaving soon…Let me spend time with her, right unnie?”

“Ahahahah! Yah! You take less than five minutes in the bathroom. I will still be here by the time you are done, silly. Now go and shower!”

“Aishh shiro!!” Ji-eun rebelled and took a piece of bread to .

“Euwww!” Ji-hyo voiced out.

Ji-eun rolled her eyes at her sister, enjoying her food, not bothering whatever her sister felt. She didn’t even bother her parent’s expressions towards her. Then she got close to her sister.

“Have you tell appa about giving me your bodyguard?” Ji-eun whispered.

“A-ni! You ask him yourself.”

“Ahhh unnie!!” Ji-eun whined at her sister. “Pleaseeee….”

“Yah! What is with you two?” Mrs Song interfered.

Ji-hyo let out her sigh and finally decided to do the favor for her sister.

“Appa! Will it be okay if….we ask Jong Kook oppa to be Ji-eun’s bodyguard?”

“Mwuh? Why?” Mr Song asked back.

“Appa, what do you mean why? Aren’t you worried if anything happens to me?” Ji-eun complained.

“Of course I’m worried about you but you already have a driver bodyguard with you,” Mr Song explained.

“She wants Jong Kook oppa, appa,” Ji-hyo added.

“Ahhh…I see now….Ji-eun ah, tell me again….You need a bodyguard…..or a boyfriend…hmm?” Mr Song teased his youngest daughter in smiles.

“Aishh appa! Of course I need a bodyguard…Besides, unnie said Jong Kook oppa is gay…Why…would I want him as my boyfriend?”

“Mwuh rah goo? Your bodyguard is gay, Ji-hyo ah?” Mrs Song interfered.

“Ji-hyo ah, don’t spread things you weren’t sure,” Mr Song said.

“Appa, you heard him that day right?” Ji-hyo asked her father.

“Oh dear! Ji-hyo ah, then don’t be too close with him ah? If not you will be in the news and internet if you get involve with someone like him,” Mrs Song warned her daughter.

“Aish umma! Don’t worry!”

“Ji-hyo ah, I don’t think that’s true at all,” Mr Song talked again.

“Me too! I didn’t believe unnie too, appa!” Ji-eun supported her father.

“Fine! If you don’t believe me, you can follow and stay with me for these two days, Ji-eun ah. You will see yourself how he acts towards man and woman,” Ji-hyo told Ji-eun.

“Yeay! I will, unnie! I wanna follow you,” Ji-eun cheered up.

“Yah! Then you will leave me alone here?” Mrs Song asked Ji-eun.

“Ahh umma! You have appa! You can have your honeymoon again,” Ji-eun teased.

“Yah!” Mrs Song launched back making the other three giggled.

“If you want us to have our honeymoon, then two days weren’t enough, Ji-eun ah,” Mr Song added.

“Yeobo!”

Ji-hyo and Ji-eun had been laughing their heart out.

“Euwwww…..appaaaaaaa!!!” Ji-eun groaned.

“What? Yah! When was the last time you let me and your mother go for vacation? Or spend our time alone hah?” Mr Song complained.

“It’s not my fault! You were too busy with your work, appa,” Ji-eun responded.

“Fineee! Then let me have some times with your mother now. You go and live with your sister,” Mr Song added.

“Yeobo! You can’t be serious right?” Mrs Song asked her husband.

“Ahahahah! Umma, it’s okay. Appa was right. You both needs some times alone,” Ji-hyo calmed her mother in smiles.

“See? I know Ji-hyo will agree with me. Yah smelly girl! Go and pack your things!” Mr Song joked with Ji-eun.

“Appaaaaa!! You really think you can live here just with umma? You know you will miss me so much,” Ji-eun replied.

“Who said so?”

“Me!” Ji-eun answered to her father, raising her hand.

“Hahah! So confident! Of course I can live with my wife. How do you think we live before you were born?” Mr Song still wanna cause fight with his daughter.

“…..But…..”

“Aish these two! Enough! Finish your breakfast, Ji-eun. You still need to bathe and pack your stuffs to follow your sister.”

“Omo! Omo! Omo! Umma! You also kick me out?” Ji-eun asked jokingly.

“If I’m kicking you out, I’ll make sure you leave just like this, without taking anything. Now hurry up or you’ll cause your sister late to her work,” Mrs Song replied.

“Arasso!”

Just as everyone started to calm, Ji-hyo received a call from Jong Kook.

“Oh! You’re here? N-neh! I’ll be out in few minutes,” Ji-hyo spoke to the phone and hang up.

“Who is that?” Mr Song asked.

“My bodyguard is already outside. He said he will wait inside the car.”

“Mwuh?? Jong Kook oppa is here? I haven’t shower yet. Unnieeeee!!!” Ji-eun shouted while trying to finish her bread.

“See? I told you already! You really are one stubborn girl, Ji-eun ah,” Mrs Song scolded.

“Never mind. Take your time. I’ll ask him to come in,” Mr Song said and walked out.

“Mwuh? Yeobo!........Aish….I don’t know why your appa is so keen into that man………Yah Song Ji-eun! What are you waiting for?” Mrs Song said.

“Umma, let me finish this first!” Ji-eun whined.

“Ji-eun ah, I’m gonna be late if I wait till you finish this. Go and shower now and I’ll pack this so you can eat in the car. Okay?” Ji-hyo suggested.

“Jinja? Okay! Okay! Gomawo, unnie! I love you!! Mmuahh! Mmuahhh!!” Ji-eun said happily while getting up from her chair.

But before she manage to leave the room, Mr Song arrived with Jong Kook by his side. And it’s no longer the messy Jong Kook as Ji-hyo claimed before. This is a new good looking Jong Kook; with shorter hairs, with black long pants and black sweatshirt.

“Omo!” Ji-eun couldn’t say in surprised, quickly covering her face with her palms.

“Oh! Good morning, Ji-eun ah!” Jong Kook greeted.

“Appa waeeee???? Ahhhhhh!!!” Ji-eun shouted and ran away from the dining room, too ashamed with her sleepy looks.

Jong Kook was the only one confused.

“She’s ashamed with her looks. She just woke up and she didn’t expect to see you here. Come Jong Kook! Come!” Mr Song invited Jong Kook for breakfast.

“Ermm…It’s okay, sir. I’ll just wait for Ji-hyo. I already had my breakfast.”

“Aish! Don’t be shy! We are like family now,” Mr Song continued.

Ji-hyo who was quiet since earlier suddenly spoke. “Appa, he wouldn’t eat all this especially early morning….It’s unhealthy….” Ji-hyo provoked.

“Mwuh? Unhealthy? Yah! You think I would feed my family foods that could make them sick? Are you saying that I’m trying to kill my family slowly?” Mrs Song voiced out angrily.

“A-ni, Mrs Song! Of course that’s not true! I never say anything like that,” Jong Kook defended himself while glancing at the smiling Ji-hyo sneakily.

“Of course you never say anything like that. But you meant it that way, right?” Ji-hyo provoked more.

“Song Ji-hyo! That’s enough,” Mr Song called out. He knew his wife dislike Jong Kook so any little thing wrong with Jong Kook will be a big issue for her. And with Ji-hyo’s provocation, it’s only making it worst.

Jong Kook took a seat near Mr Song and kept talking to him while waiting for Ji-hyo to finish her breakfast. Of course Mrs Song interfered once in a while with her sharp glares making him uncomfortable. But he is not that stupid not to realize that Ji-hyo’s mother didn’t like him. So he tried so hard to give his best impression towards Mrs Song.

 

After a while, Ji-eun walked into the dining room looking fresh and pretty.

“Hokayyyy!! I’m ready. Annyeonghaseyo, Jong Kook oppa!” she greeted Jong Kook with smiles.

“Oh…Annyeonghaseyo, Ji-eun ah…..You looked….fresh….and pretty….” Jong Kook complimented only to receive Ji-hyo’s disgusted look.

“Hehehe! Of course I need to look pretty, oppa. You are handsome yourself. So I need to dress up properly so that people will still look at me instead of you and unnie,” Ji-eun replied.

“Hahah! Why would people look at me? I’m not a celebrity, Ji-eun ah.”

“Still….you did look charming today…hehe…”

“Aishhh! Please save that for other people, Ji-eun ah…”

“Are you guys done?” Ji-hyo interrupted with her sulky face. “Can we go now?”

“N-neh, unnie!”

They excused themselves and left.

 

Ji-eun sat in front next to Jong Kook who was driving while Ji-hyo took place at the back. She purposely asked her sister to sit in front since she looked excited to get to know Jong Kook. Besides, she would like to study about the man secretly behind her dark glasses.

“So….What makes you wanna follow your sister today?” Jong Kook started his conversation with Ji-eun.

“Ermmm….Unnie wants me to study something….” Ji-eun answered.

“Study something? Like what? It sounded interesting..”

“Ermmm….ermmm….” Ji-eun turned back to look at her sister, asking permission with her eyes if she could tell Jong Kook about their prediction that he was gay. But Ji-hyo widened her eyes fiercely which makes Ji-eun cancelled her answer. “Ermm….just about people….About the person in the entertainment industry,” she covered up.

“Oh…I see…Are you interested to be a celebrity as well?”

“A-ni! I don’t think I’m that strong like unnie. And I’m quite shy…So I don’t think I’ll be good in meeting people…”

“You are shy? Seriously? Wowww….but you looked friendly the first time we met…Was that an act?”

“A-ni!.....That’s because….”

“That’s because she’s super excited to meet you, oppa! Can’t you see that she liked you?” Ji-hyo cut their conversation.

“A-ni! Unnie, what are you talking about?” Ji-eun scolded her sister for spitting her feelings towards Jong Kook.

“Oh come on! Stop acting like you are embarrassed, Ji-eun ah. It’s not like Jong Kook oppa would run away from you. Right oppa?” Ji-hyo said in serious expressions.

“Ahahahah! Okay! Okay! No need to fight each other okay. Ji-eun ah, I’m happy to meet you too. I understand what your sister is trying to say. And I also understand what you meant. So don’t worry okay? With me, there’s no need to be shy. You can treat me like your brother, friend, anything…You can come to me anytime you need help…..Don’t just see me as your bodyguard okay?” Jong Kook explained deliberately.

“Really oppa? You won’t mind if I contact you?” Ji-eun asked feeling excited.

“Of course not! You can call me anytime. But, if I didn’t answer, then I must be at a place where I need to focus 200% on your sister.”

“Ahhh….I see…Okay! Okay! That’s already good enough…..heheheh…”

“So…tell me more about yourself, Ji-eun ah.”

The moment Jong Kook and Ji-eun conversed just between the two of them, Ji-hyo had already felt she was left out. It shouldn’t be a problem actually since she only met Jong Kook for like two or three days ago and their relationship had never been as friendly as him with Ji-eun. But somehow there’s something about the man that made her in peace when she’s with him. Although they always bickered, Ji-hyo still felt comfortable being with Jong Kook than with her manager or Gary.

Ji-eun was right. Jong Kook is a good looking man. When he dressed up smartly today, Ji-hyo felt like her heart almost drop. But she controlled herself very well so that no one could notice her reaction. And now, seeing Ji-eun and Jong Kook talked comfortably with laughter all the time made Ji-hyo felt something. Was she jealous? No! It couldn’t be right? She just met him. They were even quarrelling most of the time. Jong Kook even called her rude and no manners. Why would that kind of man make her jealous when he’s being warm with her sister? Or maybe, she did like him. Did she?

When Ji-eun asked Jong Kook to stop by a convenience store, she quickly got off the car leaving Jong Kook alone with her sister.

“Are you okay back there? You were a bit quiet and spaced out today,” Jong Kook spoke to Ji-hyo while glancing at her thru the rear view mirror.

“I’m fine! I’m good!” she answered straight forward.

“You weren’t too astonished with my good looking that it made your tongue hard to speak right?” Jong Kook teased Ji-hyo just to ease the situation.

“Heh?? Pehleaseeee!! Don’t be so confident with your look, mister.”

“Hahahah! Now you are talking. Do I have to provoke you to get you talk?”

“A-ni! I will talk whenever I think I need to. I won’t waste my time and talk rubbish like my sister. She’s stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter