The Lies

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

 “Yeoboseyeo?” I answered the phone.

“Hyoyeon-ah! It’s Taeyeon unnie. I want to meet you today, if you had a vacant time. Come meet me here at the park near the school. I will wait.” She said.

“We’ll be there unnie. Just wait okay? Goodbye.”

“Okay.” And she ended the call.

 

“Tiffany let’s go to the park.” I invite.

“Park?! I love parks! Let’s go!” she said with a kid tone and she ran.

“Stop acting kid! We’re not going there for play. I need to talk to Taeyeon unnie.” I shouted.

“Arasso! You talk, I play. The end.” And she grinned at me.

“Aigoo! That kid!” I whispered.

 

 

---At the park---

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Unnie!” Hyoyeon calls me.

 

‘What will I do is the right path, right?’

 

“Ohh you’re here. Uhmm... Tiffany, can I borrow Hyo first?” and I give a fake smile.

“Sure unnie! I’ll play there!” She said as she put out her tongue to Hyoyeon.

“Yah! You kid! Watch out!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“What is it all about?” She turned her head at me and asked as we seat on a bench.

 

‘How will I begin this???’

 

“Did you meet Baekhyun?” I asked even if I know the answer.

“Is he here?” she was surprised at what I said.

“He isn’t.” I denied.

“That’s weird, why would you asked me if I see him if he isn’t here?” She frowned.

“Yeah, it’s really weird, you are weird. You’re waiting a person who’s not waiting for you, Baekhyun... Hyoyeon, what will I say is the truth okay? Just listen. The day you will go back here, Baekhyun take his flight to China. He said he doesn’t want to see you.” And I turn my head away to her.

“But unnie, she left a le---” I cut her words.

I gave her a glare and turn my head away again. “He also said that teasing and playing you makes him laugh. What he did is she just played your heart. You thought that in the past 10 years that your friendship makes stronger, you’re wrong. He makes a lot of girl best friends and I think he just used you for his past time if his girl best friends are not around. His smiles, bonding time with you are all fake. Think of it, he would be here now. He knew that you were going back here so he makes choices that he needs to study in China and leave Korea.” And I ended looking at her if she was crying.

“Why did you choose to say now unnie?” She said while wiping her tears.

“I think... it’s... because you need to know the truth.” I just replied.

“But, *hiccups* but... *hiccups* but...”

“Are you guys done talking?” Tiffany asked. “Why are you crying Hyo? Did unnie said something?” she ran to Hyoyeon wiping her tears.

“We’re going now unnie. Sorry. Maybe next time.” She said while walking away and Tiffany chased her.

 

‘Hope she will believe. Please believe and make Baekhyun suffer.’

 

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

We are walking back to school. I cried really hard and Tiffany just wiping my tears. Many things came up to my mind. ‘Did unnie just state the truth?’, ‘Should I believe?’, ‘Did he really forget me?’ Urgh. I don’t know what to do. Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter