Epilogue

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

 

1... 2... 3... 4 years. It’s been four years since Hyo broke up with me. At first, I thought she was just joking but the day after that, I heard the news that she went to America with her bestfriend.

 

I was depressed, sad, and whatever emotions I feel. I felt I’ve been betrayed.

 

Damn!

 

 

 

“Baek, sorry but I think it was just an infatuation.” she said, looking at the floor.

 

“WHAT?! Infatuation? Are you sick? You said you love me.” Curiosity plastered within my face. What is she talking about? Is this some kind of prank? If yes, it’s scary and I don’t want to.

 

“I can’t take this anymore, Baek, please?” she pleaded, tears are flowing through her eyes. My legs turned jelly. I can’t take Hyo crying in front of me. I was about to hug her but she run as fast as she can.

 

“Hyo! Please! Don’t leave!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

 

 

“!” I hissed. I was dreaming that scene again. 4 years Hyo and why can’t I seem to move on? Damn alcohol and it didn’t vanished this damn feelings for you. It’s been only you, Hyo.

 

I went to Sooyoung's restaurant. She’s lucky that she have business now. Who wouldn't wonder that she became a chef? We just thought that she would just vacuum all the food we serve but now see how successful she is.

 

I envy her.

 

"Hey, must read the 'Be your Everything'. Anica and Dino struggles so much for their relationship. I envy them for having a great ending." a girl said in front of me.

 

“Can I take a sit?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, sure. I won’t mind.” I assured her with a smile. “Did you say something?”

 

“Oh yeah... you must be depress or something but I assured you that reading can ease your mind. I want to suggest this story.” She said, show the book she was holding. It was entitled, ‘Be your Everything’

 

“Really?” I asked.

 

“If you want, you can have this. I’ve done reading it.” And she give me the book.

 

“Won’t you mind if I take this?”

 

“No, you can have it. I gotta go.” She said.

 

“Hey, thanks.”

 

“Welcome.” And she ran.

 

I tried reading it.

 

This story looks familiar.

 

 

 

“Mina, remember my best friend, Dino? I want to see him.” Anica asked her older sister.

 

“He got opportunity overseas so he took it. Do you still remember him?” Mina asked as she looks at the front mirror. She was driving way back to her house.

 

“I... didn’t know. I just remember his name, that’s all. I don’t remember his face.”

 

 

 

Irene, Anica’s cousin, give the letter to her.

 

-To Anica-

 

Yah! You bad girl! It’s been 10 years and yet you aren’t going back here. I miss you so much Anica! I got a chance to study in China. I just hope that you will go back in Korea so I left a note. For the 10 years, I really suffered a lot. Thinking you when I am alone and thinking you when I have problems because you make me feel strong and you are my mood maker. No. The mood maker of all. You might be cold sometimes but you always wear that v-smile of yours. I just write these because I don’t want you to forget those memories we’ve built together. We cannot change anything unless we accept it right? But I am willing to wait for you. Even if I will turn 30 and I still don’t see you, I can still wait for more years. You also said that if we grow older, we will introduce each other’s boyfriends and girlfriends and discussing whether they are passed in becoming our wife and husband. There are a lot of promises we aren’t finished yet. I really miss you Anica. Hope you can read this soon :)

 

From your loyal best friend,

 

-Dino-

 

 

 

The letter, that was really familiar. Was it...

 

I look at the author’s name, it was just hy&by.

 

Damn this author! That was our endearments when we we’re still couple. Hy and By. Looks like I regret reading this story... but... there was something in my brains the pushes me to continue more.

 

 

 

The boy disguise as Glenn. He said to his friends that it was Mina’s command to him and he needs to do i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter