Taeyeon's Plan

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“But I have one boy who makes me think crazily about him. But I can’t remember his face. How he looks alike. His name is Baekhyun. How would I know? It’s been 10 years that we don’t see each other than before but I think he’s so special to me that I can’t take off my mind in thinking him.” She ended it with a deep sigh.

 

 

-Flashback-

Baekhyun’s POV

(10 years before)

That day when Hyoyeon will leave Korea, I cried a lot. I could miss her v-smile, her charming voice, her cute face and everything in her. She was the BEST Best friend everyone would wish for. But, this time I need to let her go. But, I will just wait for her. There is a quote that, “Caring for a friend is like caring for a tree. It’s not measured by how tall it could be but how the roots have grown deeply.” Yes. Our friendship is not that easy to be broken. I don’t know but it was like Hyoyeon was my twin sister that I really need to take care of. I comforted her when she cry and she make me laugh when I cry.

 

“Taeyeon-noona! How is Hyoyeon? Does she and her parents are living well there?” I asked.

“Baekhyun, they are living well there. And they are fine, ABSOLUTELY FINE.” Noona said irritatedly.

Of course she’s irritated. Everytime I saw Taeyeon-noona I always asked about them. When she saw me, she always rolled her eyes and glared at me. That was the scary glared I’ve seen in my entire life after Hyoyeon.

 

When my parents leave me alone here in Korea, I am happy that Auntie Seulgi adopts me and takes care of me. But, Taeyeon-noona hates me. I don’t know why.

Until one day...

“Noona, can I ask question? I don’t what should I tell first but noona, Do you hate me?” I was flustered.

“Baek! You know what?! I don’t like you at all. I REALLY DON’T LIKE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU! Wanna know why?” Tears are begun to fall. “Your father killed my Parents! And because you are they’re son, I have to hate you!” and she walk out and slammed the door.

 

At first I was startled. It was my first time Noona gets angry. And when I came back to my senses, I ran next to her to follow her.

 

 “Noona!” I ran fast as I can and hugged her.

“I’m sorry. Spare me if you want! SPARE M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter