Plan Failed!

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 It was Saturday. All of them gathered to get ready for the confession. Chanyeol then called Hyoyeon who is still at the café.

“Hyo, are you free after your ship?”

“Hmmm... yes!”

“I would like to invite you later at Kai’s House if it is okay to you and Tiffany. It was just a party for us.”

“About Tiffany, I will call her. She is not here. I need to ask her too so that we will come.”

 “Okay then. Make sure you two come. I’ll hang up now.” And he ended the call.

“She said that Tiffany she needs Tiffany’s permission.” Chanyeol faced the group.

“Tiff, act normally okay?” Sooyoung said to Tiffany.

“Sure why not!” then Tiffany leave.

 

 

---In the house of Kai---

 

They all gathered together. They eat foods that cooked by Chanyeol. After they eat, they went to living room watching movies. They will now start playing their roles.

Vernon: Guys... it’s boring. You told us it’s a party but then here? Watching boring movies?

SeoHyun: How about let’s play a game?

Hyoyeon: Game! I like games! (She said in a child-like tone who always likes playing)

Sooyoung: Then... let’s play an honest game. Woozi, please turn off the TV.

SeoHyun: Let’s make a circle. This is the bottle. The end of the bottle would be the one who will ask question to the person who will points by the tip. Got it? It’s honest so please be honest.

The bottle spins. It was point to Sooyoung and the end is Woozi.

Woozi: Sooyoung, truth or dare?

Sooyoung: Woozi. It’s honest game. HAHAHA.

And they all laugh. Thanks to Woozi the game starts with a laugh and of course Hyoyeon seems happy and she is in the mood. It was a sign that the plan would be successful.

Woozi: Is that it? Uhmm... well.... I want Hyoyeon to answer this.

Hyoyeon: Why me?

Woozi: Just answer it. Hyo, you know what? I hate you for going back here in Korea for so many years you idiot! You said you will come back immediately but then it was already 10 years! I become honest to you. Now, answer me, when a friend waited for you so long, what will you do? Answer me honestly.

Hyoyeon: Hm... of course, as a friend, in the 10 years that we didn’t spend together, I will give all he or she needs and make him or her happy. That’s it. Spin the bottle again!

It was pointed to Jessica and the end is Vernon.

Jessica: I pass i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter