Sorry

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Hyo, wait. Don’t get mad. We plan it perfectly. The flow of the game is really perfect timing to confess to you something. But, Kai, he ruined everything! He ruined! Aish!” I stamp my feet on the ground.

“So what is it that you are going to confess?” She crossed her arms. I don’t know what to say not when I saw Baekhyun making his way on us.

“At last, he’s here. Baekhyun, tell her the truth.” I tapped his shoulder.

“What?” Hyoyeon face frowned.

Baekhyun then step backward.

“Hi! How are you? I’m Byun Baekhyun, your friend.” And he smiled half - curved.

“What did you say?” Hyoyeon suddenly raised her eyebrows.

“Hyoyeon, remember the time we promised that we will trust each other? Hyoyeon, remember the time when we we’re riding bicycle together during our childhood days, we said that it was really comfortable when we ride it together than being alone because we feel at ease that there is one person who will never unbalance the bicycle and keep moving on? Hyoyeon, remember the time when we share problems together, teasing each other, laugh together and cry together? Hyoyeon, it’s me. Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun eyes where flowing with tears.

 “Hyo... it’s the truth, so we are very sorry to hide it to you.”

 “Tiffany? You lie to me! You said you didn’t know Baekhyun! So I am the only one who didn’t know?!”

“We didn’t intend to hide this for you. It was Taeyeon unnie’s plan!” I replied.

“Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter