He's Back!

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

They are now having a meal. It was really an awkward silence between them.

“You know what? It’s awkward!” Tiffany breaks the silence while others meeting each other’s eye saying ‘say something’ but no one speak.

“What happened?” Kai managed to join the conversation but no one dare speak.

“Uhhmmm.... well.... *clears troat*. Let’s just eat.” Sooyoung went frustrated.

“You what guys? I think I need to tell this! I can’t hide any secrets! We haven’t seen Hyoyeon for almost 10 years and you still managed to hide those? I will reveal those!” Sooyoung shouted.

Hyoyeon stand and walk towards Sooyoung.

“What is it, Soo?” Hyoyeon said carefully.

“Hyoyeon, listen carefully, Tae...” Sooyoung cut the words as Mingyu tried to put his hands on Sooyoung’s mouth to stop speaking.

“I think she went out of her mind! Help me out!” Mingyu said. Chanyeol, Vernon and Woozi stand and help Mingyu and went outside.

---

“What are you thinking Soo?” Chanyeol whispered.

“Thinking?! She must know that Taeyeon was the one who planned it!” Sooyoung was in a beast mode.

“She went through hard! You know what I’m thinking! We all know that Baek like Hyo and we want them to be together but Tae unnie planned it because she wants to make Baek to suffer and you still want to make it as a secret?!” Sooyoung said aggressively.

“Not now Soo, I think that Baek will do it.” Chanyeol said.

“He will go home now. Tomorrow, I will at the airport. He said that I need to gather everybody but I think we can't let Hyoyeon be there. Let’s just keep it as a secret first, at this time around and when it’s time, I know Hyoyeon will understand it.” Chanyeol said and smiled.

“Let’s go inside now.” Woozi whispered at them.

---

“Mind to continue what did you say Sooyoung?” It was Hyoyeon.

"No Sooyoung, not now!" Chanyeol whispered to her.

“Right! Listen carefully! All this time around why did you choose going home now? You must do it 5 years after! You know you suffered as a lot! Every time we gathered, we always counting how many are we now and when we finished, we realise that the one missing is you and we will complete! And now you are here, Baek now is suffering alone! We made a very huge group because ‘the more, the happier’ but Hyo, you are our Choding! Even if everybody laughs, your laugh, jokes are different from the others! You know what?! I miss you!” Then she hugged Hyo so tight!

Everybody sighs. They feel relieve that Sooyoung didn't said the real truth.

“If you know what emotions we have. We may smile at you but there’s a pain inside them. I love you best friend!” Sooyoung stated and everybody gave her a group hug.

“Yah! What’s all of this?! Thank you for stating the truth, Soo! I also suffered lot thinking all about you! I am happy that Tiffany is there to comfort me like what you guys do! This day was the best ever!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter