Is revenge a good or bad way?

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

---Flashback----

“So... unnie, what is it you want to talk?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon.

“Hyo... First of all, I’m sorry. I think you know now the truth. Irene said to me. Well, because of my ridiculous decision.” Taeyeon bowed her head. Embarrassed of what she did to all of the people surrounds her.

“I should be the one who helps all of you but then I only gave all of you hurts.” Taeyeon added.

“No unnie. It’s okay.” Hyoyeon hold her hand.

“So you forgive Baek?” Taeyeon asked.

“No. Not now.” Hyoyeon answered shortly. Literally, she still doesn’t know how to accept it.

“Okay. I will wait for your decision. I already forgive him. No, it is not his fault too. Goodbye.” Taeyeon stands up and proceeded to the door. Tiffany came in.

“So fast?” Tiffany asked.

“Tiff. I’m tired.” Hyoyeon said.
“Okay. Let’s go to sleep. Let’s just talk about it tomorrow.” Tiffany said and Hyoyeon just nod.

Hyoyeon lie down in her bed, holding her hand phone.

 

To: Kyung Soo

 

‘Wait... I haven’t changed his name yet.’ Hyoyeon ought. She renames it as Baekhyun.

 

To: Baekhyun

Baek, come see me at the basketball court at 7:30 am tomorrow. I don’t need your response, just go. I will be there.

 

From: Hyoyeon

 

‘Am I so cold?’ Hyoyeon questioned herself. She’d never been this cold before. Suddenly her phone beeps.

 

From: Lulululu

Hey Hyoding! I’m here in Korea now! Where are you?

 

To: Hyoyeon

 

Then she calls him with excitement.

 

“Hey! It’s been a while. I’m living here in the next 3 intersection from the right where Taeyeon unnie lives and pass 4 houses from the left and you will see our house.” Hyoyeon explain it while going downstairs and proceed to the open door of the house.

 

Firstly, Lu Han is Hyoyeon’s cousin. She and he already met when Hyoyeon went to China when she was 15 years old because her father had some business there and her father stays her at Luhan’s house. They became close when they hang out in each other and share problems together. Luhan is a good-looking boy. He easily makes girls fall in love with him with his winks and smiles.

 

 “Is that you?” The boy in the phone asked.

“I’m standing right here. Is that car yours?” Hyoyeon asked and wave her hand to the car she saw. The car stops and Luhan gets off.

“Oppa! I miss you! Why did you just visit me now?!” Hyoyeon hugged him and release to fast to shout at him.

“Sorry. I was busy.” Luhan replied.

“Want to go inside?” Hyoyeon invited.

“No. I was just wanted to see you. Let’s just meet tomorrow. Call me and I’ll be there Okay?” He replied and drives away. Hyoyeon waved her hands and gets inside.

 

---In the morning---

Hyoyeon gets up early to think what she will do later. She can’t decide until Luhan passed by into her head. She calls Luhan.

The phone rings at 5 times and Luhan answered it.

 “Can you help me out of something? Can you appear later at the basketball court near at our school at 7:30 in the morning?”

“Why?”

“It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter