Meeting Old and New Friends

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s POV

At the school...

 

“Woah! So many people looking at us, Hyo, watch out!” Tiffany smirked at those people.

“You must watch your attitude. They might hate us.” I just whispered.

 

We searched for the room 304 for the 3rd time in this compound. It’s already 7:45 am and yet we can’t seem to go on time until we faced the Dance Room. I saw a boy dancing. It was so powerful. And when he finished dancing, he directly goes outside.

 

“What are you doing here? Are you guys transferees?” then it make him startled when he saw me.

“Wait? Is that you guys? Hyoyeon and Tiffany? Right? So you were the transferees?” He asked.

“Well, yeah. Believe it or not. But Kai, we’re lost. We can’t find room 304. Help us out.” I pleaded.

“304? That’s our section number. Follow me.” He said and we both nodded.

“Well, I believe you can fix some problems, right? Why are those scary people glaring at us? Did we do something wrong?” Tiffany asked.

“There are two options: First, they thought you two flirting me and the second is they are jealous. Don’t ask questions now, just follow.”

"As if we would try to flirt you! Never!" Tiffany whispered.

 

When we arrived at the room, everybody look at us because we’re late.

 

“I’m sorry Ma’am for being late I saw them lost in the compound so I accompanied them.” Kai said to the teacher.

“It’s okay. Thank you for guiding them here. You may now take your seat. By the way, you have new classmates. Come here in front girls!” the teacher said and we walk towards her.

“Introduce yourself.”

“Annyeonghaseyeo! *bows 130 degress*I’m Kim Hyo Yeon. Hope we all get know to each other!”

“Hi! Hwang Mi Young but you can call me Tiffany. I am American. Hope each other get along with me, with us as well.” Pointing me as she smile at the crowd.

“New student ritual!” One boy shouted.

“Sing! Sing! Sing!” everybody is in chorus.

“I have no choice but I think you need to show your talent to them.” Teacher said.

“I will sing.” Tiffany said.

 

She sings Kissing you. After she finished, everyone do nothing but clap for Tiffany’s cute voice. It was my turn so I play one rock songs and started dancing. I showed them my powerful dance mixing with popping, locking and so on.

“That was great! A born for the new Dancing Machine Girl Version!” girl shouted.

 

I am happy, no, we both happy that everyone accepts us, greeted and smile at us. We choose to sit at the back when someone turned at our side.

“Hi! I’m Lee Han La but everyone calls me Halla. Nice to meet you Hyoyeon.” She smiles at me.

“By the way, I would like to invite you to come in Dance Club. You’re the great dancer I’ve ever seen! Except for Kai because you’re a girl. Let's meet later.” After that, she turns her head to the teacher.

“Ahhh. Well, Thanks.” I replied.

“No worries!” She turned back to us again.

 

(Bell rangs)

 

Author’s POV

 

“Hyo! I’m hungry!” Tiffany shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter