Don’t believe it

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

I was sitting in the bench, waiting for Tiffany. She said that she forgot something in the apartment. While sitting, I was thinking what Taeyeon unnie said yesterday.

“Good Morning Hyo!” Kyung Soo greeted at me as he grinned. I looked at him but I was in the state of daydreaming.

“Hyo? Are you okay?” He asked as he was waving his hand on my eyes.

“Oh... yeah I’m okay.” I assured and looked far away.

“Did anything happen? Looks like you cried all day night?!” he said in worried tone as he take his sit next to me.

“Huh? Really? Do I look pale? Do I have a big eye bags?” I asked worriedly as I look at him.

‘Wait? Did we just look in each other’s eyes? But, why am I like this? His eyes, his nose, his lips, I’ve seen it somewhere before...’

“Tsss. Yah! You look uglier!” and he turn away his head to me.

‘Wait? Did he just say my word?’

“Yah! It’s my word. Better spit it out.” I said in an angry tone.

“Spit your . You look so ugly when you get angry.” And he chuckled.

“Then better get off and I’m not ugly. It’s just I cried all day! Tsss.” I grumbled.

“So you really cried all day. Why did you cry? Can’t you share the problem? ... It’s okay if you don’t like.” And he sighs.

‘Should I tell him? Well, he’s my best friend.’

“No... Just... thinking what might I think. If I would forget him or still wait for him.” And I bowed my head.

“Who?” he asked.

“BaekHyun.” I said shortly.

“Ahhh... You should better wait for him.” He said as he grinned at me.

“Huh? ... I mean why? Taeyeon unnie already said that he forgets me and why would I still wait for him?” I asked again. I hesitate a moment but I think he can answer all the questions that are flying in my mind.

“Do you think it’s fair for him to wait for 10 years? You know, in the letter, he stated that even so many years would past, he will wait for you. He didn’t forget you, you we’re just in a trap. Just wait a little and you will know the truth.” He glares at me.

“But... How did you know I receive a letter to him?” I asked.

 

‘How did he know I got a letter?’

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“But... How did you know I receive a letter to him?” she asked me.

‘What to do? Why did I say those things? You’re dead Baek!’

“Uhmm... That, that thing... Irene said to me.” I turned my head away because I was flustered.

“How did you know Irene? Ahhh... right! You we’re their friend so you must know them.” And she smiled to me.

 

I sighed in relieved. I never know she had a bad in concluding what is happening. She concludes so very easy answer that I would never know that she would answer like it. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter