Truth Hurts

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

And there it goes. Tiffany follows Hyoyeon until they reach their house. Hyoyeon opens the door and sat on the living room with a tear in her eyes. Tiffany walks slowly, tiptoeing so that Hyoyeon won’t distract. As she walks toward her room, Hyoyeon stands up suddenly that makes Tiffany startled.

 

“Oh. Tiffany it was you.” Hyoyeon uttered and Tiffany grabs her wrist. She forgets to plan about asking for forgiveness to Hyoyeon. “Let’s talk Kim Hyo Yeon. Please?” Tiffany pleaded. Tiffany calls her by her full name when she wants to talk seriously without a joke. Hyoyeon makes a deep sigh.

 

“Tiffany, say only 3 words.”

 

“I’m really sorry.”

 

“No. I mean, you are my best friend and more than my sister, no, you’re my family and how dumb I am not to forgive you. I thought of that earlier. I can accept sorry to all of you, but...” Hyoyeon stopped for a nth second.

 

“But...” Tiffany prolongs the word with an accent.

 

“nottobaekhyun.” Hyoyeon spit her words fast.

 

“What? Uhm... 3 words you say? WHAT. IS. IT?” Tiffany said it one by one. She taps Hyoyeon’s shoulder because she was in silent when Tiffany asked, running in her mind if she will tell to her bestfriend or not.

 

“Baek was asking for forgiveness. Should Iforgive him fany? Hmmm?” Hyoyeon muttered and nearly whispered but Tiffany is not deaf, she still hear it and she started to get angry to Hyoyeon. Tiffany knows that Hyoyeon is weak when it comes to decision.

 

“HYOYEON! DO YOU STILL DON’T KNOW HOW TO DECIDE ON YOUR OWN?” Tiffany shouted, not literally shouted but the two of them could hear but it was an angry voice that Tiffany usually doesn’t show at Hyoyeon. Tiffany sighed, calming herself.

 

“Okay. If not, should you be happy?”

 

Hyoyeon startled of what tiffany said. Maybe Tiffany was right. She wouldn’t be happy because in her entire life, she always wishes to see him. No words come out in a nth minutes. Tiffany came into her senses and also knew that she was thinking so hard for what she was said earlier.

 

“Eottoke? Mianhe for my words earlier. I wasn’t expecting to say that. I mean, Hyo, I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.” Actually, she really mean it. Hyoyeon is suffering every day waiting to see Baekhyun.

 

“Accepted.” Hyoyeon could only say but she comes back again to her original position since she seated.

 

Tiffany grinned so big, tapping Hyoyeon’s back. “See! You accepted my apology so you must do the same. I mean, to Baekhyun...”

 

Hyoyeon didn’t know what to say. What Tiffany says is still processing in her brain. She didn’t understand what the point of Tiffany there was.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Easy. Accept also Baekhyun’s apology.” And she crossed her arms after she spit the words.

 

“How? I mean, I don’t know.” Hyoyeon bowed her head.
“Want my help?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Grant me a one promise.”

 

“Okay, what is it.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter