She will understand...

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tiffany’s POV

“Hyo! I told you that wait for me... and why he...” she cut my words and I was pointing at Kyung Soo.

“Just... I talk to Kyung Soo.” Then she goes inside the room.

Without hesitation, I grab Kyung Soo hand.

“What did you guys talk?” I said seriously.

“Well, all about Baek. Why?” He said as he makes a frown face on me.

“Please Kyung Soo, if ever, don’t ever talk to Hyoyeon about Baek ever again, I don’t want to see my friend crying for a nonsense person.” I said angrily.

“But Tiffany, Baek is not nonsense; you just don’t know what happened. Everyone knows but you and Hyo only don’t know.” He also said in angry way and release his hand.

Of course I was angry. He was the second no first person who talk to me like that, well, except for Hyoyeon. But, me and Hyo didn’t know?

“What did you say? Me and Hyo...Yah!” while I was talking, he takes his step and goes inside the room.

“What happened?” It was Chanyeol.

“None of your business!” I shouted and I go inside to the room.

“It’s also my business you cold ice girl!” He shouted while following me.

“Please take your seats.”  Our teacher said. “Okay, we have our new topic, it’s all about...”

 

While our teacher is discussing, I was thinking what Kyung Soo said. I can’t concentrate! Urgh! Should I ask Chanyeol? Or Sooyoung? Or maybe Mingyu? He said everybody knows it! Urgh! What to do! I need to investigate! I need to!

 

Bell rings. It was signal for our next subject. Damn! I forgot to take my Math notebook!

“Hyo, I forgot my Book. I need to go to the locker area.” I whispered.

“Should I go with you?” she said while arranging her things.

“No. I will. It would not take too long.” I said and she just nods.

 

---

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I was on my way going to the Locker area when I saw Baek, I mean Kyung Soo. He looks pale?
“What happened? Are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Well, yeah. I am. So very okay.” He said it as he grinned but I can read his face. He really looks pale.

“Bro! Just tell me, what happened?” I asked as I tap his shoulder.

“She hates me. Hyoyeon hates me. Tiffany also hates me.” He said as he bowed his head.

“You? She and Fany hate you? You mean... As Kyung Soo or as Baekhyun?” I asked in confuse. He played the role of Kyung Soo when Hyoyeon is there and Baekhyun when he is with us.

“As Baekhyun.” As he said that, he closes the door of his locker and we were both startled when we saw who is standing next to us.

 

 

“What did you say?” It was Tiffany. She really looks scary!

“Ti---ffa---ny... Wait, I’ll explain.” Baek started to feel flustered. He isn’t aware that this would happen. He always find ways on how she will confess the truth in Hyoyeon but not to Tiffany.

“Follow me! You too!” She said as she pointed us.

“But we have sched---“ she cut my words.

“I DON’T CARE! JUST FOLLOW ME!” She shouted. Everyone is looking at us.

“Can you please minimize your voice?” I dare to talk. She’s scary when she is mad.

“I DON’T CARE! REALLY!” She continued to walk.

Tiffany brought as in an open court where there is no person. Only the Three of us.

 “Explain.” She said while holding her anger.

“Tiffany... wait...don’t get mad at us easily... please don’t tell Hyo first. Can you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter