The Plans

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

It was Sunday. It was the first day of their job with Tiffany. Hyoyeon and Tiffany wear a simple t – shirt pair with a skinny jeans and a flat shoes. After they ate their breakfast, thay are now heading to the gate when Hyoyeon saw Baekhyun.

“Hi Kyung Soo!” Hyoyeon greeted.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked.

“To our first job.” Tiffany said.

“Really? So... can I fetch you guys?” Baekhyun said.

“I would love it!” Tiffany shouted and runs toward the car.

“Let’s go!” Tiffany signed and Baekhyun start the engine.

 

While they are driving, they have small chat and they also laugh.

 

“Stop right there!” Tiffany shouted.

“Sooo... This is where you guys will work? No wonder you guys get the job because this was Chanyeols noona’s café.” Baekhyun said.

“Really? I don’t know that!” Hyoyeon eyes widened.

“Well now you know. I have to go.” Baekhyun excused himself.

“Wouldn’t you go inside?” Tiffany invited him.

“No... I have to go somewhere.” Baekhyun said and drive away. The two go inside the café.

 

“Good morning!” The two said in chorus.

“Hyoyeon! Is that you? I’m happy that Tae wants you to work here.”

“U...nnie Sunny?! I didn’t know that this was yours.” Hyoyeon hugged Sunny.

“Of course you don’t know! Well, welcome to our second house!” Sunny grinned.

“Thanks unnie. I will work hard for you. By the way... this is Tiffany, my best friend.”

“Hi Tiffany! Thanks for taking care of my little sister. Uhmmm... can I ask? The boy who accompanied you guys, is that Baek?” Sunny passed the question to Hyoyeon.

“Baek? No way! He’s not BAEK!” Tiffany shouted flustered.

“Oopss! Sorry for shouting. I will not repeat it again.” Tiffany bowed her head. It was embarrassing.

“No unnie, it’s not Baek, it’s Kyung Soo. So... where we will go first?” Hyoyeon said and look around the café.

“Ahh! Who wants to go to counter?” Sunny asked.

“I will.” Hyoyeon said.

“I will do the cleaning.” Tiffany volunteered.

“So do I. I don’t want to see Tiffany cleaning on her own. I want to help her.” Hyoyeon said and look at Tiffany.

“Aigoo... Such a good friend. Okay, I will leave the place for you. And also, this is Jessica and Yoona who will help you here. The others are on kitchen, they are not hard to be friend, just be good to them, guys! I will leave it to the four of you.” Sunny said while arranging her things and she departed.

 “Hi! I’m Hyoyeon!” Hyoyeon said to Jessica and Yoona doing a shake hands.

“I’m Jung Soo Yeon and this is Im Yoon Ah. Just call me Jessica and call her Yoona.” Jessica said and she accept the shake hand.

“Hi!” Yoona then shake hands with them.

“Tiffany.”

“So... let’s get started.” Jessica said.

 

Tiffany and Yoona cleaned the tables, Hyoyeon and Jessica is wiping the floor and windows.

The others are preparing snacks and a meal while others is preparing for the drinks.

“Good morning! May I... Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter