It was all because of the accident

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Hyoyeon was 7 years old when her father decided to work in States and they will come, too. Hyoyeon did not want the decision at the first place. She doesn’t want to leave her friends whom she treasures the most. Hyoyeon is so desperate that she ran away to her house and go to the park.

Baekhyun, one of her best friends saw Hyoyeon at the park.

“Hyoyeon-ahh!” he shouted.

“Hi! Want to join at you shouting?” she said.

“Why! ... Wow! Hyo must be growing older. She would say when I shout is ‘Yah! Let’s go to the edge of the mountain and shout!’ or ‘Are we at the market? So noisy Bacon!’ she said those words...” he cut his words when he saw Hyoyeon was crying.

“Anything wrong? Yah! Tell me. Let me help you.” He said with a worriedly voice.

“My father wants us to stay at the States but I don’t want to. I hate leaving my love ones here. My best friends. Tell me, is that fair? I was born here and have friends here but I will just leave those memories? I can’t. Baekhyun!  I can’t!” she said while crying.

Thinking what must be a good word to comfort her, he sighed and, “Just think that one day you will go back home here and see us again. You know what I’m saying right? I know that it must be a long way run to go back here but I know you will find time to go back where you first stand, walk, write, talk then having a loyal friends, and the first place you enjoyed the most, here at the park. I think that your dad wants to have a nice house, expensive car and give you and your Omma a great life you’ve been wished for. He thinks what’s the best for you. So please don’t cry. It makes my heart weak. I don’t want to see you cry anymore. Promise me that when you come back here, you’re a strong girl that I cannot recognise anymore. Pinky swear? Make it fast Hyo!” He smile so big that make Hyoyeon burst into laughter. That moment Hyoyeon stop crying. Raising her hands and gave a pinky swear with Baekhyun.

“Well. Thank you for that WONDERFUL SPEECH, CHINGU! You’re the best! Thank you for making me strong. I promise that I will be a strong girl for you.” She said happily.

“Go home now and talk to your parents. I know they’ll understand you. See you soon! Kim Hyoyeon!”

He shouted while Hyoyeon is disappearing in his sight. ‘I know that we will meet again.’ He whispered.

 

(10 years after)

 

Hyoyeon changes a lot. Her looks, she smiles a lot, she make a lot of friends and hanging out with them.

She can buy anything or even everything that she wants. But, she is not spoiled. She prefers to wash her clothes, do ironing, cook their food, wash the dishes and cleaning her own room. Her parents only come home during weekends.

Hyoyeon greatest weakness is being alone and having a fight with her best friends. Sometimes, when she is alone, she calls one of her best fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter