Be Your Guardian Part I

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

(Morning)

“Hyoyeon, we still have 10 days to practice. Let’s go!” Kai shouted near Hyoyeon.

“Can’t we skip? It’s Saturday and I want to rest!” She nagged Kai repeatedly.

“No you can’t!” He shouted again in her ears.

Kai went outside the room.

“Fany! Hyo doesn’t want to get up!”

“Hyo! I’m counting! One... two...” Fany shouted and Kai goes back to the room.

“Okay! I’m up! Aish!” Hyo frowned.

“Scared to Tiffany?” Kai chuckled.

“Nope. She’s just scary. *Chuckled* By the way, how did you know I live...? Ahhh... As usual, you’re my friend.” And she get up on her bed.

“Aigoo! You kid! Your breath stinks. You better wash.” He said while pushing Hyo in the bathroom.

“Arasso!” She shouted and takes her bath.

 

---

(At the Living Room)

 

“How’s she?” Tiffany asked to Kai.

“How’s she? Why? Did something happen?” He said confusedly.

“Uhh... it’s nothing big. Just, like this, like that. That’s all.” Tiffany seems flustered so she went to the kitchen and suddenly the doorbell rings.

 “Ohhh... Baek! You’re here! When did you go back?” Kai shouted and he was ready to hug Baekhyun but Tiffany run towards them and punches Kai in the head.

“Shhh! You idiot! Better shut up! He’s not Baek. Kyung Soo! Urgh! Good thing that Hyoyeon is still in the Bath room! Better watch yourself Kai! If not, we are all dead.” Tiffany whispered but her tone was so angry that the two boys were startled.

“What happened?” Kai asked.

“I’ll explain. Not here, let’s go outside.” Baekhyun sighed and they went to the garden.

 

“As of now, I’m Kyung Soo. Byun Kyung Soo. So can you call me Kyung Soo? Because we need to. You’re my friend right? Can you, Kai?” He said calmly.

“I can. But why?” Kai start to confuse what happened.

“You know my secrets right? And also tell to Lay, you and him didn’t know that I’m here now.” Baek bowed his head.

“Ohhh... kay.” Kai nodded and started to feel guilty about it. He knows, no, everyone knows that Baek likes Hyo even Baek didn’t said it, they know it.

“But, why are you here?” Baek asked to Kai.
“Ah... I came to fetch Hyo. We need to practice.” Kai responded.

“For the performance? Okay. I will just fetch him after your practice. Call me if you’re done okay?” Baek tapped Kai’s shoulder.

“Where will the two of you go?” Kai suddenly asked it with jealousy tone.

“Everywhere just to comfort her. She is still sad as this moment, so when you are practicing, make her laugh. Can you?” and Baek grinned at Kai. Kai didn’t respond in a moment. Baek is waiting for his answer. Baek just sighed and he makes his way to his car. Kai ran in a moment and...

“Looks like you really take care of her.” Kai tap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter