Bumped it

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

“Fany-ah! I found an apartment! It’s seems quite good to live but we will have some roommates. We need to save money and tomorrow we will find jobs and enroll to our new school. So busy – bodies’ right? Fighting!” I shouted.

“Really? Oh! I love new school! Let’s get ready to sleep and prepare for tomorrow. Make it fast Hyo!” Tiffany raised her eyebrows at me because it seems that I didn’t listen to her.

“Uhh... Well... Y-yes. I will go to sleep. I need to drink some water. Just sleep.” I excused myself.

“Uhh-kay.” She just nodded.

 

------

 

“Wake up Hyo! We’re late! Fast! Fast! FAST!” Tiffany is so excited that it’s still 5:00 in the morning and she wears her dress now.

“I’m still in my dreamland.” I murmured.

“I don’t care. Just get up!”

She pulled the pillow, disarranged our bed that made me get up.

“Okay! I’m up. Happy?” and then I go to the bathroom.

 

It takes me 10 minutes to bath, 5 min.to take a toothbrush, 5 min. of dressing, 10 min. eating, and 20 min. for thinking for important files we need and thinking what might we bring, 10 min. for argument and debate between me and Tiffany and after that we’re ready to take off.

 

We go first to the restaurant we’re Taeyeon unnie tells us. As expected we’re hired. She is my sunbae during my childhood days so I know her. As expected that next week we will start our job.

 

Next place we need to go is Sekang High School (Note: Sorry I don’t know what to name for the school and I search and found this, but I don’t know their rules so I just stick to what my mind would say. Thanks), a private school here in Seoul, Gangnam District. We submitted our papers and tomorrow we can start our classes. They gave us our schedule and I’m so happy that Tiffany and I had the same schedule. That’s what BEST FRIENDS are for.

 

We’re happy that we finished all today. We cleaned the apartment and I asked Tiffany to go out for Dinner. My treat.

 

“It’s been a long day that you treated me again. No, don’t get in a wrong idea. You know, you only treat your friends if you have good news, good day and good mood. I miss those days and now it happened again.” She said.

“Of course we need to celebrate! A success life here in Korea! I’m really happy.” I said. “Fany-ah... I need to go to CR. Wait for me.” As I stand to my seat, some person bumped to me that made me fell down to the floor. I was got hurt.

“Sorry miss. I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter