A close call

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

After lunch, Yuju and her friends companied Tiffany to the Choir room while Hyoyeon and Halla straight forward to the dance room.

“Attention everyone! We have new member, Hyoyeon. Please be good to her.” Halla said.

 

Halla is the President of the Dance Club. She has the power to add or less in a group. She also decide whether you will do solo or collaboration during performance.

 

“Next month there will be a program and as expected, we will have a dance battle. It’s either solo, duet or as a group. I already decided who will do solo. The First one is...” Halla said while browsing the folder containing the lists of dancers.

“Sooyoung.”

“But, I want to do it with Hyoyeon.” Sooyoung replied.

“No buts, but Hyoyeon, Kai and Lay will have their dance as a group.” Halla said.

“Can we do that? Hyoyeon is a girl?!” Lay frowned.

“Wanna know what Hyoyeon can do?” Halla asked.

Everyone nodded.

“Hyoyeon, better prepare yourself.”  Halla grinned.

“But...” Hyoyeon hesitated.

“I said no buts. Just dance and I will play some musics. It may be jazz, rock, and whatever.”

Halla plays some music. Hyoyeon begin the dance. Everyone’s attention was on her. She did some popping, locking, and what dance will come up to her mind.

“That---was---great?!” Lay was startled and was amazed by how Hyoyeon danced.

“Okay. Next is...”

 

-----

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

I was on my way to come to the room where Tiffany was in but someone is calling my name. It was Lay, running towards me.

“Hyoyeon, let’s practice!” he said.

“Where’s Kai anyway? Did he know that we’re doing a dance group?” I asked.

“Do you know Kai?” he asked.

“Uhm... yes... just accidentally meets. And where we will have our dance practice anyway?” I asked too.

“In their house. Let’s go!” he said as he grab my hands and get up in his car.

“Did your parents’ teach you that listen to me first?! What if I don’t like? My friends will worry at me where did I go. I need to talk to them.” I said offensively.

“Don’t worry. I already said to Chanyeol, I texted Sooyoung and SeoHyun, I meet Mingyu, Vernon and Woozi, and I personally talk to Tiffany and the 6 girls. Happy???” He said aggressively.

“Uhm... How did you know them?” I asked.

“I am also one of their friend and also Kai. They ALL said that I need to take care of you. I first said to Chanyeol that we are having a dance group and he said that I need to tell to Sooyoung and SeoHyun, so I texted them and they say, ‘Yes we will cheer on you but be sure to meet Mingyu, Vernon and Woozi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter