twenty-one

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21,

--Taehyung's POV--

 

"Taehyung, where are we going?" Jungkook called after me as I stormed out of the dorm. Jimin drug Jungkook along behind me and I came to a stop at the elevator.

 

"Not far." I mumble pressing the down button. He better be there, I didn't know what to do or who to turn to if not.

 

The elevator pings signalling it was here and I quickly step in. The two of them follow after me as I press the floor number.

 

"We're going to Section Three's floor?" Jimin asks confused. "Are you sure we can trust this person?"

 

"I hope so." I mutter loud enough for them to hear. Once the elevator stops we all pile out. I move in the direction of Section Three's dorm. After knocking on the door Section Leader Cha (Hakyeon) opens the door and gives us an odd look.

 

"Did you need something?" He asks eyeing the three of us up and down.

 

I force a smile, "We're here to see Sanghyuk. Is he here?"

 

He glances over his shoulder before opening it further to allow us room to enter. "You're lucky, he just finished his work for today. He's in his room."

 

I nod and move past him, Jimin and Jungkook sticking close behind. I enter his room without even knocking and find him fresh out of the shower watching TV with a towel wrapped around his head.

 

His head whips towards us and he smiles. "Taehyung! It's been a while." He ushers us in and closes the door behind us.

 

"Hey." I greet him.

 

"So what'd you come to see me for?" He laughs.

 

"We need your help with something." Jimin speaks up.

 

"Oh, need me to remove an embarrasing picture of you off the internet or something?" He smirks.

 

I shake my head no and bring Miran's phone into view. "I need you to hack into this phone and then possibly track a number back to someone."

 

He squints. "Are you invading someone's privacy? A girlfriends?" He seems like he's trying to tease me but I can't take it as funny because of the situation.

 

"Please, this is a life or death situation. The girl I like, I think she's been kidnapped." My hands form into fists.

 

He nods suddenly serious and reaches for the phone.

 

"Whoa so you like Miran?" Jungkook smiles. "I knew it."

 

I give him a glare, this wasn't the time. 

 

"Give me a minute or so and I'll bypass the passcode." Sanghyuk mumbles hooking the phone up to his laptop which he had gotten out seconds before. I sit down in the mean time and pray that Miran's okay. That all of this was some sick nightmare. But deep down I knew it wasn't. This situation made complete sense, she had been acting extremely weird lately. She seemed scared. Why did I not say anything?

 

Everything got quiet as Sanghyuk typed away on his laptop and guilt was tearing me apart. I should've protected her. I'm horrible.

 

"Bam, I'm in!" Sanghyuk cheers. I quickly stand up and head to sit beside him.

 

Once I'm beside him he opens t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter