two

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2,

Soon I found that Namjoon and Hoseok were pretty cool. Jimin was okay but he kept hitting on me so it just made things awkward. And then there was Taehyung. He kept joking around with me and it made me mad.

 

"Don't you remember when we used to train together?" Taehyung asks.

 

"No." I shake my head. Was he joking with me again?

 

"Oh come on, how could you forget me? I was the one who washed all your clothes with my hair dye." He laughs.

 

My lips fall into a frown. "You? That was you!" I growl. I hate him, all my favorite outfits were in that load.

 

He laughs. "So you do remember me!"

 

"You're an !" I shove him. He not only dyed my clothes but he would add extra weights onto the end of my dumbbells and he would steal my food right off my plate.

 

"I must look different now if you didn't notice me." He chuckles. "I know I've gotten y but still you should be able to notice me."

 

I snort. "y? Yeah right." Now that I did get a look at him though he did look like that little twit that used to mess with me. His hair color is yellow/blonde now but it's definitely him.

 

"Don't try and deny it." His smile widens. He sticks his tongue out to moisten his lips. That's like the sixth time since the conversations started. 

 

I roll my eyes. I can't believe I forgot about him, he was in the same section of training as me back during my first year here. He would always prank me, it got quite annoying.

 

The door opens and the section leader returns with Jungkook. He waves at me and I wave back.

 

"Do you two know each other?" Jimin asks.

 

"I met him before I met Seokjin." I reply.

 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." He bows.

 

"This guy is the youngest of all of you so please take care of him." Section leader says. "By the way, you all can call me Yoongi. But don't get too disrespectful or it'll go back to Section leader Min."

 

We all nod and the rest introduce themselves to Jungkook.

 

"Dinner is in ten minutes. Namjoon and Hoseok know where everything is so please follow them." Yoongi says crossing his arms. "I'll be back to assign your partners once I'm done with my meeting."

 

(Yoongi's meetings usually consist of sleeping.)

 

He dismisses himself and Hoseok takes off. He must really be hungry.

 

"Come on, this way guys. Oh and lady." Namjoon speaks up.

 

"You can just refer to me as one of the guys. It's no big deal." I say to him to which he nods. We follow him into a room with a table and six chairs. The table was currently being filled with food.

 

Hoseok squeals when he sees chicken being sat down in the center of the table. "My favorite!"

 

Taehyung sits down at starts eating. I sit down across from him in between Jungkook and Namjoon. 

 

I reach for some chicken but Taehyung grabs the leg right out from under my fingers. I look up to him, really? He dips his pointer finger into his mashed potatoes and leans forward smearing it all over my arm.

 

I sigh. This is why he pisses me off.

 

He chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter