seventeen

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17,

Once Yoongi pulled into the parking lot back at headquarters I stepped out and went to grab for my suitcase. But two men in suits came up to stop me.

 

I give them an odd look. "Is something wrong?"

 

The taller of the two grabs my wrist tightly and I scowl towards him. "Mr. Kim wants to see you."

 

"Seokjin? That's fine I'll go willingly, you don't have to drag me there." I go to rup my wrist out of his hold but he yanks on my arm instead. Yoongi passes by me not even looking at me. Was he going to let them treat me this way?

 

Apparently so, since he just yelled to hurry up over his shoulder.

 

So I'm roughly pulled throughout the building and up to Seokjin's office. Yoongi stepped inside first for a few moments before coming back for me. Finally the man releases my wrist and I rub the now raw skin as I step into the room in front of me.

 

Inside Cha Hakyeon from Section Three was inside along with another man I didn't recognize. Seokjin sat at his desk running a hand through his hair.

 

"Sit." He said harshly. I quickly do as I'm told before I get yelled at even more. I don't understand what's going on?

 

"What's going on?" I ask confused.

 

The guy I didn't recognize scoffs. "Act all innocence why don't you. You're a psycho-path."

 

"Dokyun please." Seokjin reaches out to calm the man down. "Miran this is Section Six's Section Leader Na Dokyun."

 

I nod still confused. Why was he verbally assaulting me? "Why am I psycho-path exactly?"

 

"Section Leader Hakyeon go on prove to her that she's caught." Dokyun gestures towards Hakyeon.

 

I heard Hakyeon sigh. "I'm afraid he's right, Miran."

 

"What is everyone talking about?" I sit up straight annoyed with how things were going.

 

"Taekwoon and I finally linked someone to @iamnothuman." Hakyeon glances down at his lap shaking his head before glancing at me. "The trail was really hard to decipher but the person slipped up, you slipped up Miran. The trail clearly leads back to you."

 

My mouth drops and my eyebrows crease. "What?" They think I did all this?

 

"Why did you do it? All of them were your friends? My entire section is gone because of you!" Dokyun curses me while I sat and took what he threw at me.

 

I shook my head. So the Unknown person has decided to screw me over to take the blame now. "Do you honestly think I did this?" I glance up at Seokjin who had been oddly silent.

 

He makes eye contact with me and sighs. "Right now the evidence is pointing towards you."

 

I scoff, "This is ridiculous! I would never kill Jaeho or anyone for that matter." I stand up and glare towards him.

 

Something I said sets Dokyun off and he's yelling at me again. Soon Yoongi is pulling me outside of the office and making me sit outside while Seokjin calmed Dokyun down.

 

"Yoongi do you really believe that I did this?" I cry out to him. His eyes lower to avoid eye contact with me.

 

"I don't want to believe it Mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter